Posted By: Pro_Musician Learning Strategies - 07/10/19 06:30 PM
Hi,

So, On the Euphoria! paraliminal Paul says:"That you are a Child of God..." I'm an atheist and i'm wondering if Learning Strategies is a christian company?

Do i have to believe in God to make my other paraliminals work???

Because if the paraliminals where made out of the perspective of religion, then i think it will not help all people.

I noticed that when I listen without headphones on stereo speakers that i can hear Paul's voice more in 3d then when i listen with headphones.

I feel like i'm buying your paraliminals without getting results, because Euphoria! ain't gonna work and i seriously doubt that my other paraliminals which i bought doesn't work neither because of this. So did i wasted my money or have believe in God nothing to do with this ?????
Posted By: Wendy_Greer Re: Learning Strategies - 07/10/19 09:15 PM
Hi Pro_Musician!

Learning Strategies is not a religious organization. We honor the divine spirit of all people.

We value successful living, healthy relationships, personal health, and spiritual growth that are supported by a foundation of trust, learning, fun, creativity, integrity, and consistency.

We see a world that is socially just, environmentally and economically sustainable, and spiritually fulfilling where all people experience their fullest potential.

People all over the world are using paraliminals successfully and I'm sure their religious and ethnic backgrounds are extremely diverse.

There's a universal quality to paraliminals and if you set a clearly stated, positive and dynamic intention you can access the incredible power and potential of the other than conscious mind to help you achieve that outcome.

All the best to you!
Wendy Greer
Posted By: Pro_Musician Re: Learning Strategies - 07/10/19 10:31 PM
Hi Wendy,

Thanks, I will give it a try.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement