Please make a stronger version of the Self-Esteem Supercharger or a completely new titled paraliminal. It doesn't have enough oomph in it to be a 'high performance' business person and most of the high level business people on the world class level mention that Self-Esteem is the key.

The current self-esteem supercharger feels geared towards being a general sense of self-acceptance (it didn't help me as I wanted it to) ...,There needs to be a version geared towards entrepreneurs' self-esteem, it's really missing from your library

Paraliminal #1: This New paraliminal should include:

- No longer caring about the good opinion of others, eliminating the need to impress others in order to feel 'good enough or important', no longer changing YOUR actions in order to have others approve of you, not caring about if people put their attention on you and perceiving it as dangerous, as long as you know you're doing the right thing (honest, ethical), it doesn't matter what others say or think of you
- you are laser focused on your goal all day until you decide it's break time - your mind has a single focus on that 1 goal in your mind that persists, and when people mention small talks, it quickly fades away, and your mind automatically gets back on track, (focusing on a few things/goals instead of being scattered with many things). It's a feeling where your mind has a goal in it, and nothing really takes your attention away from it except momentarily, where it powers you up to automatically have great posture and a strong sense of great determination
- Being tough skin, having grit, you are aware of what others say, but not letting it penetrate your energy/psyche, when people say 'No', you release any negativity you have with it along with any negativity injected by the other person in their tonality
- When someone tells you 'you can't do that', you simply allow it to float away, and bring back your laser focus on your goals
- Having high mental energy that lasts all day, very alert & focused because of your goal in your mind, being high on life, not getting sleepy after eating
- Holding yourself accountable to your own high standards that you set, AND feeling good/proud/accomplished about maintaining those high standards consistently each day, because you value your time

Paraliminal #2:
- feel capable, competent, adequate, and good enough. Feel complete instead of the 'self improvement' mode of not being enough
- Expecting success instead of failure, not expecting that you will 'never get what you want'
- Become a finisher, complete projects
- Change is quick & easy, it won't take a long time & it's not hard for you to change your situation
- It's ok to make mistakes & fail as long as you never give up
- Being a quick start type of person, taking action with just enough (not all) information required, and having trust in your abilities, and in yourself to continue forward
- No more waiting waiting for a 'better/more perfect' time before getting started (perfectionism)
Hi Tiger!

I’ve forwarded your comments to our Product Development Department for consideration.

That being said, though, one of the reasons Paraliminals work so well is because they are so organic and adaptable. Paul is an incredible wordsmith and is a master of “artfully vague” language. Because of this, Paraliminals point you in the right direction, but allow your other than conscious mind to find the perfect paths for you to achieve what you are seeking.

I would suggest prioritizing the items on your wish list and then start building them into your intention before listening to the existing Self-Esteem Supercharger. Get really clear on what you are seeking and then let your other than conscious mind start sorting your world for ways to make it happen.

I’ve been coaching these products for over 17 years and am still sometimes amazed at how effective they are!

All the best!
Wendy Greer
Hey Wendy, I hope to see many more new paraliminals. They are absolutely amazing and I believe there's room for many more. I'm excited to see when newer paraliminals are released, I hope you send out emails so we will know right away.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement