Posted By: Cha Cha Chad Your kind advice - 04/08/01 05:39 AM
I am going to order some tapes and am wondering if you kind people would please let me know which ones you think I should get. I am starting out as a salesperson, so naturally I have to gain rapport and be charismatic and the like, luckily I have studied selling and know what behaviors and actions I need to do to be successful, I simply need to get myself to do them. I won't have supervisers or quotas or such things so I will have to be self-motivated. I sometimes put things off especially when I am afraid (being afraid also causes me to act uncharismatic). I am told that I will be told no quite a bit, so I need a tape(s) that will change the way I respond to it.

Also, for the paraliminals that are sold both individually and in the courses, how do they differ in effectivness with and without the coaching?

Thank you very, very much for your help.

Brian649,
Thank you very much for you post about rebounding. Until I read your post I didn't even think of it as form of excercize. Just a few days after reading some of the information from the link you posted, I found a book that was hiding in our hallway named "The Miracles of rebound excercize" by Al Carter (have you ever noticed how things come into your life at exactly the right moment ), after being completely amazed by what I read in that, as quickly as I could went out and got a rebounder. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and it's fantastic! It didn't used to matter how long I slept, I still generally felt tired, particularly in the morning and the later part of the evenings. Now all day long I feel full of energy and if I start to feel tired all I have to do is get on the rebounder and the I immediately feel full of energy. The back of my hands used to turn purple sometimes, I suppose from poor circulation and that has practically gone away completely (seems to happening a little right now actually, I had better finish this post). Also on a couple of my fingers my skin would get really dry and crack open, it's healed that to. I have also lowered my resting heart rate by between 8 and 18. Anyhow, thanks a ton... no, actually thanks 3 tons... I've got! Thanks an elephant! Yeah. In addition to the above book you may also want read "walk, don't die" by Fred Stutman. I know you'll enjoy both books.

[This message has been edited by Cha Cha Chad (edited April 08, 2001).]

Posted By: Brian649 Re: Your kind advice - 04/08/01 12:00 PM
Chad,
Glad to hear it! I read the rebounding book... a tad cheesy and most unscientific. But who cares?! Innumerable benefits to trampolining, to be sure. But the thing about rebounding for me is simply this: it's so damn fun. I used to be a serious runner. PAIN! and casual rower... PAIN! *PANT!* *GASP!* dying.....dead.

NO LONGER!

Try singing on it in the morning, belting out your favorite song or musical...what a start to your day! Or for absolute intensity, firey techno music...w-o-w
Music really makes the difference.

It's like an instant *happiness machine*. Or energy machine, that you can use at any time of the day.

I don't know anyone who could rebound and not suddenly, instantly begin to feel euphoric and energized. The miracle cure for depression and low-energy? Could be.

Unnatural Brilliance.

Posted By: Grant Re: Your kind advice - 04/08/01 11:38 PM
Hi Chad

You need all the paraliminals!!!
Only joking!

My advice would be to get a few excellent sales training video's with lots of examples of how you should do certain things. Then model the behaviours with New Behaviour Generator. But I don't know what's out there in way of good video's.

The Prosperity tape could help with willpower and belief in yourself, sometimes willpower if it is strong is even stronger than fear, and could help you make a sale in the face of your fear.

Anxiety-Free could also help with your fears.

There is a Sales Leap paraliminal tape, which is a natural choice.

Instantaneous Personal Magnetism for charisma.

Get Around To It if you procrastinate to make calls.

I think the coaching tapes are useful if you need encouragement and a structure for applying the paraliminals to your goals.

All the Best!!!

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Your kind advice - 04/09/01 11:07 AM
My choices, too.

If you can afford the full programs (Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, Consistent Achievement) go for them (one, two, or three).

If you get more than one, balance your time. You don't want to spend all of your free time (or time you should be selling) listening to tapes.

If you cannot afford the full courses, go for the individual tapes.

Posted By: Cha Cha Chad Re: Your kind advice - 04/17/01 03:20 AM
Brian,

Wow! How on earth did you figure out my name? A psychic phenomena no doubt. Because of the presidential election I do just go by chad now. Actually, my entire name is Hanging Dimpled Pregnant Chad.

***Unnatural Brilliance.***

Forgive me, I think I missed your meaning. What is that in reference to.

Thank you very much again.

Have an ecstaterrific (ecstatic+terrific) day.

[This message has been edited by Cha Cha Chad (edited April 16, 2001).]

Posted By: Cha Cha Chad Re: Your kind advice - 04/17/01 03:31 AM
Hi Grant,

Thank you very, very much for your advice .

***You need all the paraliminals!!!***

Funny. Very funny!

Fortunately I've got a couple of video's that most demonstate visible behaviors. I also have some cassette's that demonstate many verbal behaviors. Books have many behaviors I need to acquire, they usually give example's when it's appropriate. Will New Behavior Generator work for those? There some behaviors that I will probably never see or hear demonstated, such as questioning, listening, follow-up and prospecting. Will it work for them? What about certain thinking habits?

What has been your experience with each of the paraliminals you recommended?

*** All the Best!!!***

Thank you very much.

By the way, what is it like South Africa this time of year? I bet it's beautiful!

Have a superduper extra fantastic day.

[This message has been edited by Cha Cha Chad (edited April 16, 2001).]

Posted By: Cha Cha Chad Re: Your kind advice - 04/17/01 03:44 AM
Thank you very much Pete.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
If you can afford the full programs (Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, Consistent Achievement) go for them (one, two, or three).

How come?

Have a better than perfect day.

Posted By: Curious1 Re: Your kind advice - 04/18/01 06:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cha Cha Chad:
[B]Thank you very much Pete.

How come?

Well, maybe this will help. i find it easier to utilize the paraliminals with a full side of coaching material provided on the first side of each paraliminal. Coaching material kinda gives you more background into each paraliminal and offers more uses of each particular paraliminal than might be apparent for a newcomer using them for the first few times. Coaching tips in use and benefits of each paraliminal are also found in the instructional manual with each of the courses, simply summarized. I find that helpful for personal reference when I need it. Another factor to consider would be that with the purchase and use of a given course (say ideal mindset), Paul Scheele encourages you to follow what he considers a powerful sequence of transformation through the order of the tapes used.

[This message has been edited by Curious1 (edited April 18, 2001).]

Posted By: Grant Re: Your kind advice - 04/20/01 12:46 AM
Hi Chad,

Yes, New Behaviour Generator will work for all cases video's, audio, and written. For written cases you should imagine the scenario's happening first in your mind, you could use a role-model from the video's to aid your imagination with the stuff you have to "make up", so that you don't have to make up so much. Maybe you could use Light Sound entrainment to imagine the behaviours first-I find my imagination works best when in low Theta brain wave state(you could also download bwgen from http://www.bwgen.com for entrainment. I have personally used New Behaviour Generator for direct questioning, using Larry King as a role-model, with much success, it wore off though. Paul Scheele suggests repeat sessions for things that wear off, I never got around to that. I also used myself as a role-model once, as he says you can, but I felt lazy after I did that, having no definite reference point to pull me up to. So for me that was a no-no for future.

For thinking habits of a salesman definitely use Sales Leap, it enforces 4 basic beliefs of about selling. My results - I have been so concerned about creating value for others by understanding their needs and wants, that I became obsessed with this, it even powered it's way into my relationship with a girlfriend. And I believed my rewards were directly linked to how much satisfaction I gave others. I also became good at linking people who needed each other together, for instance say a person needed a certain help in their lives I immediately linked them to another person who could help them exactly, kind of like a personnel agency, and client linked to business. I have never sold much though, I haven't fully entered that field.

Anxiety-Free - for me - POWER and MIGHT, after listening I feel like some kind of POWERFORCE, I feel tall and strong. I don't know why there are no reference's to tall or strong in the tape I don't think. But it's a good tape.

Prosperity- personally I feel very irritable afterwards, that I think is from the perspective Paul creates of looking at your present situation and possible future in one glance. I always feel impatient afterwards hoping that my possible future will materialize immediately. I always feel much better the day afterwards and sometimes a strong surge of "I will do it" surfaces.

Get Around to it and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism I haven't used much. I haven't witnessed the results from these very well.

South Africa is beautiful, it's just a bit cold at this time, strangely it shouldn't be this cold around April. Global-warming perhaps.

Best Regards.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement