Posted By: BubblesOfEvil New Mainstream Paraliminals - 06/16/01 08:06 PM
Does LSC plan to release any new mainstream paraliminals? What about releasing tapes like the photoreading activator into the mainstream?

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 06/25/01 10:07 PM
We don't have any such plans for the short term. But, you never know!

Posted By: BubblesOfEvil Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 06/27/01 03:20 AM
Why do companies always say that? =þ

Posted By: BubblesOfEvil Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 06/27/01 03:25 AM
That's another thing - what about tapes like the PR activator tape? Why is it only given out in the seminars? I'm sure that tons of people would like to purchase it from the site to complement the PLC, or the book, if they only have that to go with, ala me. I see no reason for them to only be given out during meetings of these secret societies. =]

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 07/07/01 12:32 PM
There is so much value in attending a seminar that we want to offer as many incentives as possible.

While it is not really a "secret society," it is certainly a "select community."

Posted By: crazy08 Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 08/31/01 05:25 AM
some of us would really like to go to those "secret society meetings" but don't quite have the money to afford it. That's why we settle for the self-study. So if you ever think about offering it to the rest of us, could you please let me know?

Thanks...

crazy08 ('.')

Posted By: BubblesOfEvil Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 08/31/01 09:24 PM
I know, my god......... $750 is a home equity loan!!

Posted By: bigtony73 Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 09/30/01 04:10 AM
as far as seminars go....do you have to be certified to hold a photoreading group for people who want to practice with someone or some people who really have had success with this program?

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
There is so much value in attending a seminar that we want to offer as many incentives as possible.

While it is not really a "secret society," it is certainly a "select community."

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 10/03/01 11:02 AM
If you are going to turn it into a business endeavor, yes.

If you and a group of people want to get together to advance your skills, go for it.

Posted By: crazy08 Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 12/23/01 10:12 AM
Is there a way of getting a scholarship to attend a seminar? Or like a half-off coupon if you bought the PLC? Or if you bought the PLC you can apply the purchase price to the seminar fee (since you won't need some of the supplies)?
I really want to attend a seminar, but I'm just a poor college student. I had to save up for 6 months for the PLC.

- P

Posted By: jonah Re: New Mainstream Paraliminals - 12/24/01 06:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by crazy08:
Is there a way of getting a scholarship to attend a seminar? Or like a half-off coupon if you bought the PLC? Or if you bought the PLC you can apply the purchase price to the seminar fee (since you won't need some of the supplies)?
I really want to attend a seminar, but I'm just a poor college student. I had to save up for 6 months for the PLC.

- P

Crazy 08--
Look in back of the PLC PR course for a coupon and plus, look on the Learning Stategies website for another--I think--50 dollars off if you sign up a month ahead.

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited December 23, 2001).]

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement