hi guys i came across a huge realization the other day. I want to become a clinical psychologist and help people. Granted it would take another 10 or so years to get through school with a doctrine in psycology. But i wont accept anything less. I have a definitive goal. I will do whatever it takes including getting through my depression to reach my goal. (albeit i still feel bad on a regular basis.
well just thought i would share with you guys.
jamie

Good for you, Jamie. Go for it!

I've been thinking about you wondering how you were doing. Post often and let us know how you progress.

[This message has been edited by Hel (edited March 28, 2002).]

Hey Boylan! I'm psyched for you, man!! It's funny, because I've been think of getting involved in things like that as well. Sweet!!

We could always use more people who are interested in helping other people. But you don't need a degree to help people. Just start small:

-Hold doors open for people
-Pick up trash
-Plant a tree

Anything that involves creativity is game for me. I think I'll write a few novels, code a few computer games, make some music, and call it a day.

Hi darkblood. Wow, that's neat. :-) It tickled my funny bone. Thanks for cheering me up. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by darkblood:
We could always use more people who are interested in helping other people. But you don't need a degree to help people. Just start small:

-Hold doors open for people
-Pick up trash
-Plant a tree

Anything that involves creativity is game for me. I think I'll write a few novels, code a few computer games, make some music, and call it a day.

Plant trash? Hold people? Pick up a tree?

You can do it in any order you like, as long as it helps others.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement