Posted By: tracey Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/27/02 04:28 AM
Cortex --

I saw a post that you mentioned this person, I visited their website and was very impressed with the sample articles.

Can you tell me more about your experiences? I see he has a book "Ultimate Guide to Mental Toughness", and he also offers seminars. The website is quite vague about training. Do you know if a home course is offered?

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey,

Have you had a look at the reviews on Amazon.com for his book? Those are uniformly some of the more impressive reviews I've seen for a self help book.

If you press the link "Get personal coaching now" on his web site, you will see that they offer a monthly program on CD-Rom for 49.95 a month, with a money back guarantee.

I've got the book too, but I bought about fory books along with that one, so I haven't finished it yet. You could of course get the book first and then decide if you want to get the CD-ROM course. I'll go for it myself, I think.

Dan gets good reviews from individuals and businesses alike. I think he is one of the more serious people in the field.

Posted By: tracey Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/27/02 08:15 AM
Thanks, I'll visit the site again since it appears I missed the personal coaching part

Tracey~

Whats the web address?

Love Light and Laughter

Michael

Michael,

www.danmotivates.com

Posted By: tracey Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/27/02 10:37 PM
Ok, that course is EXPENSIVE and not something I can easily do (technically anyway).

I'm trying to locate the book locally but it looks like I'll have to order it online.

Tracey~

Posted By: Xehupatl Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/28/02 05:04 AM
600 bucks for a 12-month-course, eh?
Ordered the book yesterday, should be here within 1-2 weeks ...
Sounds really great ... just hope it's not like some of those brian tracy stuff ... and I hope it's not just for sales-people. AND I hope I can use his stuff for othter areas of my life other than the professional ... well, we'll wait and see ...

tudels!

Stefan

Thanks Cortex.

Love Light and Laughter

Michael

Posted By: tracey Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/28/02 03:07 PM
He also has some audio tapes on his other website, 60 minute length tapes.

http://www.mentoru.com/pro/faculty/office.asp?ID=60

Tracey

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 05/28/02 10:20 PM
It's an interesting book. It combines visualization and triggers to intensify your commitment and your sense of purpose. If followed, it should definitely propel you more forcefully toward your goal(s).

Posted By: Arthur Re: Daniel Teitelbaum [Mental Toughness] - 04/16/03 02:25 PM
Little Dog Gone will you please stop saying nonsense? If you have something intelligent to say, please, by all means do, but if you don't, then DON'T post. It's pretty straight forward.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement