Posted By: Rogin Sedona: Introduction to relaxing (Free Tape) - 08/04/02 11:18 PM
Hello everyone,

anyone has converted that tape to mp3 and is willing to send it to me please?

The tape is free but shipping isn't, since I live in europe, fees won't be low and I'm not willing to pay 30$ for a demonstration tape.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have an MP3, but you might try getting in touch with Lifetools.com. They're based in the UK and not only sell the Sedona Method tapes, but they also provide live seminars.

The URL for their Sedona page is:
http://www.lifetools.com/freenow/SedonaMethodPages.htm

You can email them at support@lifetools.com

You might also try posting in a Sedona Discussion group:
http://groups.msn.com/TheSedonaMethodreleasingClub/messageboard.msnw

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

But they sell a lot more expensive. For example, they charge $65 more than LSC for courses like Photoreading, Euphoria, Genius Code, Memory Optimizer, plus shipping (around $30), and I'm sure that you don't get discounts.

For what I've seen, they charge around $60 more than normal, for everything.

Hi,

Their website (www.sedona.com) has an audio samples section in which you can listen to almost exactly the same recording in Realaudio format.

I think all that's missing from this recording is quite a few testimonials and advertising.

They have some other interesting audio clips as well.

Enjoy.

[This message has been edited by ThBFSG (edited August 05, 2002).]

Ack, didn't notice it. Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Rogin:
Hello everyone,

anyone has converted that tape to mp3 and is willing to send it to me please?

The tape is free but shipping isn't, since I live in europe, fees won't be low and I'm not willing to pay 30$ for a demonstration tape.

Thanks in advance.

I remember Sedona having the tape also available in MP3 and ready to download (I got it from them).

P.

I've been unable to find that mp3 in their site.

Unless it's that "Listen to Lester Streaming Audio" link (which is not a mp3), that I've not checked. I hate real media player and don't have it installed.

Please someone confirm if the tape can be found in mp3 format in their site yet. And please post the url if so .

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Rogin (edited August 07, 2002).]

quote:
I've been unable to find that mp3 in their site.

Unless it's that "Listen to Lester Streaming Audio" link (which is not a mp3), that I've not checked. I hate real media player and don't have it installed.

Please someone confirm if the tape can be found in mp3 format in their site yet. And please post the url if so .

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Rogin (edited August 07, 2002).]

I can make it available for you, but i don't know if this will violate copyright laws. I doubt it 'cause it's a sample been made available at their website previously.

Hi,

if it's no trouble to you, I'd be grateful.

Thank you

quote:
Hi,

if it's no trouble to you, I'd be grateful.

Thank you

That's nice, no email address to contact you.
it's 50mb

I got a demonstration tape, although I don't know if it's the one you're looking for. (I have an interest in self-help tech, so I get a lot of stuff sent to me). From what I got out of it, there are cheeper things out there. Natural Brilliance does some introductory work on how to "release" things, though it leaves a great deal in the hands of the listener (e.g. they recommend learning yoga or tai chi or starting some other breathing/exercise program). I've recently invested in a video series called "Beyond Confidence" that features a banishing ritual designed to release anything that may be blocking one's inner flow. It's just over $100 US, so I'll let you know how it works out for me.

quote:
Originally posted by P. Brain:
That's nice, no email address to contact you.
it's 50mb

Really, it showns now. Thanks!

Ok Kaiden, thanks for the interest.

Yes, please let us know about the "Beyond Confidence" video tape series. It sounds very interesting. Who makes it?? How long have you tried it for?

quote:
Originally posted by Susan:
Yes, please let us know about the "Beyond Confidence" video tape series. It sounds very interesting. Who makes it?? How long have you tried it for?

It's a StraightForward product. I watched it once and got what could be considered "mixed" results. I did move past my limitations, but those limitations were keeping me from ending my life. Since I'm still alive, I'm slighly dreading watching the course again. However, I will, due to the fact that I enjoyed the state of absolute removal of fear. It's nice not to be afraid all the time.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement