Posted By: CPW1 Concentration ? - 06/22/08 11:17 PM
I narrowed my breakthrough goals from three down to one.I have been really keeping this one ridculous breatthrough goal on my mind all day everyday with no problem I been really concentrationing on it. I got to the point now despite what everyone esle believe I can feel my goal down into my bones and soul its about to happened \:D I even dreaming about everynight now. Is it normal to be wore out and tired when concentrating on one goal.

I mean I really mean I been concentrating hard but effortlessly on this one goal like when you keep a magnifying glass on one spot on a target.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Concentration ? - 06/24/08 01:44 PM
 Originally Posted By: CPW1
I even dreaming about everynight now. Is it normal to be wore out and tired when concentrating on one goal.

I mean I really mean I been concentrating hard but effortlessly on this one goal like when you keep a magnifying glass on one spot on a target.

That could be a sign that you are still pushing your goal away from you. One of the cues is when it feels good you're on track, if it doesn't feel good, you need to adjust.

AlexK
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement