Posted By: Margaret Ida Sudden silence! - Are you there? - 09/14/09 10:01 PM
Hello out there!
Whatever happened to our active Effortless Success Forum? I have looked to see how folks were doing for weeks and not seen any updates. I hope that means that you have been too busy being effortlessly successful with the challenges last posted to get back to the forum. Watching your progress and contributing encouragement and insights has been good for my own motivation and I have missed it.
Other sources have now gotten to me and I am starting on a 5-a-week (5 a day is a bit overwhelming right now) program to get myself moving.
Mike Litman says, "You don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going."
So that is what I am doing - getting it going with a few blog and article postings.
What are you doing with your goals?
May you create some action in your life today!
Margaret Ida
School Holidays. Kids back at school so be in the flow here again soon.

AlexK
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Sudden silence! - Are you there? - 09/22/09 03:46 AM
Great! That means we can continue our little 'chat' about Photoreading at some point.
Posted By: French Claire Re: Sudden silence! - Are you there? - 09/23/09 08:53 PM
Hi guys,
Yes, I'm here. I agree that it has been quiet on the forum front. For my part I have had a lot of visitors and have been enjoying the summer and just mulling over things....
Sometimes a break is good. Now I am starting to have a couple of things to share again....
I agree with the Five-A-Day plan being overly ambitious, that is speaking for myself only, of course. When I did succeed in doing five action steps per day things started to happen too fast for proper processing and appreciation. Five-A-Week sounds like an excellent plan.
Adieu,
French Claire
Posted By: Margaret Ida Re: Sudden silence! - Are you there? - 09/25/09 04:02 PM
Hi French Claire - and others.
I'm beginning to ask myself if I am 'there'!
Finding people 'here' who are working on issues outside my immediate world is really helpful to me right now.
[I started to detail where my immediate world is focused but decided a general statement is enough.] I (and my siblings) are waiting for my mother to die - and it will be soon. While I am OK with her choice and also have very supportive family and friends, even five-a-week is a challenge during this time!
Finding people here on the forum actively looking at business goals and ideas feels like a refreshing change of focus. And as I follow through and do just a few things, it seems to me likely that I will be more ready to ramp up the effort around the next corner.
May we all create some success in your day.
Margaret Ida
Posted By: French Claire Re: Sudden silence! - Are you there? - 09/25/09 09:30 PM
Hi again Margaret Ida,
and everyone else who reads this wonderful forum,

Oops, that's a tough time for you Margaret Ida. From my experience, death of a parent is very difficult to cope with, and it seems to take 'normal, healthy adults' a long time to come to grips with this. So, I'm thinking of you and your mum.

I have only just got my urge back to participate fully in the forum, so I am currently weighing up what exactly I should prioritise. I like to use the forum as a partner-in-my-growth, where I set out my stall, and keep myself on track by writing honest contributions, and if I get some feedback, that is the icing on the cake.

Currently I am listening to Eckhard Tolle (thanks to you, Alfonso!) and it is exciting to see via Tolle what spiritual progress I am making. While spiritual development is not my first priority, it is nice to see that I am also making progress on that path simultaneously.

What am I observing about myself right now? I am prepared to trust that everything will be perfect. I used to be like a terrier, putting my whole weight behind everything just to ensure I got the outcome I wanted. It is so relaxing and healthy to let the universe deliver what it sees fit. Paradoxically I find I often get what I wanted anyway, but through much more entertaining and subtle means.

My, oh my, it is good to be HERE (as in fully present).
I wish you all much joy and bliss tonight.
Adieu,
French Claire
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement