Posted By: flex22 mailing list - 03/31/10 10:49 AM
Hello,

I'm requesting to be removed from your mailing list (paper mail, snail mail, wotever it's called). I went to the 'contact us' section of this site but it seems to be only for other questions. So can you point me in the right direction please. Thanks!
Posted By: CPW1 Re: mailing list - 03/31/10 08:06 PM
You try calling
Posted By: flex22 Re: mailing list - 04/01/10 11:31 AM
No, I'm not phoning America to get removed froma mailing list.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: mailing list - 04/02/10 02:12 PM
Each e-mail has an unsubscribe link you can use to change what if any emails you receive. If you wish to be removed entirely both e-mail and postal just reply to one of the emails with a short note what subscriptions you'd like cancelled.

If you what to be removed from paper mailing just reply to one of our emails and let us know. Same if you want to change your address but would still like to receive postal offers.

You may still get another mailing from as it takes a couple of days to remove it from the mailing queue.

AlexK
Posted By: flex22 Re: mailing list - 04/28/10 11:44 AM
My late reply is because I forgot about this post, because I thought I had subscribed to replies but seems I hadn't.

I don't receive any emails from learning strategies corporation.
So how can I reply to an email I don't even get. I'm sorry but I'm not going to subscribe to an email, wait for that email subscription to come through (whenever it does), and then reply asking them to remove me from the paper mail list. That just feels like too much effort, and I'm too into living effortlessly to be bothered! with that cumbersome solution.
And I want it sorted today, now! so it's done with.

I've spent a lot of money with your company over the years (may not be to you, but was to me at the time!) and recommended your courses to others, and I might even be purchasing another course soon. So I'm sorry if I'm expecting too much, but would you please remove me from your paper mail listing! What info do you require and where should I send it?

Thank you!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: mailing list - 04/29/10 10:04 AM
We need to know the address to be removed you can e-mail us through the info link at the bottom. Tell us the name and address you want removed and we can do it.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement