Posted By: CPW1 labyrinth Experience - 05/10/10 08:29 PM
On my Labyrinth I keep getting a garden with seeds coming up. I wonder if this means be patient and keep doing what I am doing.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/11/10 05:00 AM
Which technique did you use to get the Labyrinth?
Posted By: CPW1 Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/11/10 04:42 PM
I just Image Streamed then popped in the Paraliminal started walking around the mountain until I blacked out (went into a dream). Some other good stuff happened to Uniquesoul I tell you more and what exactly I did when I seal the deal . grin
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/12/10 09:59 AM
Good... I am curious to hear more from you, CPW1. Good luck with it!
Posted By: CPW1 Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/13/10 08:59 PM
Uniquesoul here is some of it, I was very very clear on what I wanted, during one of the session Paul asked on a scale 1 to 10 were are at? what can happen to move it a point higher? I said the answer went to sleep, during sleep I had a dream of my answer happening and the next day I recieved a phone call upon awaking up.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/17/10 06:53 AM
Yes, but which LSC program are you using?
Posted By: CPW1 Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/17/10 02:03 PM
AFL, all my other stuff is in storage.
Posted By: CPW1 Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/17/10 02:05 PM
Everytime I go through AFL over I hear something different.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/21/10 09:32 AM
I find the same thing about listening to the same programs over and over again.... I learn something new. This is why I prefer to spend my money on programs rather than short courses!

Is AFL working for you? I believe Effortless Success is very powerful. I am also reading the Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield: it's a good complement to Effortless Success.
Posted By: CPW1 Re: labyrinth Experience - 05/21/10 10:30 PM
Originally Posted By: uniquesoul
I find the same thing about listening to the same programs over and over again.... I learn something new. This is why I prefer to spend my money on programs rather than short courses!

Is AFL working for you? I believe Effortless Success is very powerful. I am also reading the Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield: it's a good complement to Effortless Success.
Yeah ir's working great
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement