Posted By: CPW1 Inquiry and Negative thoughts My MindMap WOW - 09/27/16 05:28 PM
My subconscious has a virus. Basically I been mind dumping all my negative thoughts in the morning and throughout the day on a Mindmap. It's crazy just to look at all the crap going through head . My negatives are 80% of the map. Observing the maps and doing a combo The Work + Feeling Exercise and facing these maps are doing something unexplainable but positive it's like facing a bully and seeing them shrink.
Good for you. You're not alone. Research has suggested 60 to 70% is negative, I think given the problems in our society and lives that's a conservative number.

How many days are you planning to do this experiment? I and I'm sure others would like to hear more about it.

Alex
Until oct 1 unless new old stuff keeps arising . The past negatives slowed down a lot . They also slowed down for about 3 days then one morning after I woke up I new old past negatives were back so I spent about 20 minutes dumping them out while they were still fresh because if you do that" I'll put it down later " the good "bad" negative thoughts will slip away after 2 to 3 minutes it takes that long if you are trying to remember to write them down . I'm going to continue with this for awhile until I see my positive branch dominate my negative branch I will clear out the negative branches week by week .

I'm going to make a edited duplicate just to show you what it looks like in the next couple of days. I'll post it to the forum . It's going to be catagorized and labeled negative positive nothing personal will be on it .
Sounds good.

Thanks
Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement