Posted By: WebCrawler2010 Abundance for Life Feedback - 04/10/04 04:04 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by babayada:
[B]It is about mindfullnesss, being in the present moment. Basically being non-judgemental and feeling the energy of whatever is your experience.

It is also about repeatedly making distinctions about the self, the I.

It's about how the mind works to create your present experience and how this experience is a result of multiple trances.

It is about breaking those trances.

It is about having abundance through being rather than doing.

There is releasing, although as of yet there hasn't been an emphasis verbally on releasing, rather just feeling, accepting, experiencing.[B]

Yeah, okay, all well and good, but...

According to the mailer I received announcing the new course, it states that if someone wanted to create an abundance of wealth in the form of a new house, BMW, business opportunities, etc., then this course will help you realize these outcomes.

I'm all for feeling the energy, mindfulness, breaking trances...yatta-yatta-yatta, but as Cuba Gooding said in Jerry Maguire, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

That said, I am extremely curious to learn if anyone who has purchased and applied the course has experienced something concrete along the lines of getting a new car, higher paying job, etc.

Best,

Web

Posted By: Tore Re: Abundance for Life Feedback - 04/11/04 02:42 AM
If manifesting is your interest you may also be interested in Abraham-Hicks.
www.abraham-hicks.com

Yes, I've manifested money, jobs and stuff. Or have I? Who knows. Seems simpler to have things my way at least.

T

Posted By: livingsuccess Re: Abundance for Life Feedback - 04/14/04 04:44 PM
The Abraham-Hicks site does have some good stuff on it if you are after "prosperity consciousness".

I really enjoyed The Prosperity Game that you may be able to find there. If not try this site:
www.theprosperitygame.com/

I feel that it really opened many prosperity "blockages" within my consciousness of which I was unaware. It is surprisingly powerful for such an apparently basic exercise.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement