Posted By: benwardlaw Wealth Strategies MasterMind Group Online - 07/14/04 07:51 PM
I would like to start a MasterMind Group Online with other people motivated to develop and implement Wealth Strategies.

The group will be limited to a small number of people to insure optimal interaction.

Please respond if interested.

Ben Wardlaw

Hi Ben,

I would be interested in being a part of this discussion.

Blake

count me in as well

Great. Do you have a headset or microphone connected to your computer? I have access to several online collaboration technologies that we can use.

Ben

quote:
Originally posted by livingsuccess:
Hi Ben,

I would be interested in being a part of this discussion.

Blake

How are things in Jacksonville? Do you have a microphone or headset connected to your computer?

Ben

quote:
Originally posted by makesense:
count me in as well

I just bought a new computer and I was considering buying a the microphones at the store the other day.

What do you have in mind?

i want to be a part of your group as well.

Count me in as well. Do you have any additional details at this time about the group.

I have a headset connected to my comp. but no microphone, is the microphone required can you provide further details.

Thanks

Hi Ben,

I'm also interested in this group. Sounds very promising.

In order to economically communicate with each other, each member of our MasterMind Group will need to have a headset with microphone or an inexpensive boom-type microphone and speakers attached to their computer. We could use conference calling, but that costs money to bridge the calls and the long distance charges to connect to the calls.

Everyone interested in the Wealth Strategies Mastermind Group should send me your contact information.

1. Name
2. City, State, Country
3. email address

We will begin our collaboration on or before August 1, 2004

Prosperous regards,

Ben Wardlaw
Alpharetta, Georgia USA
mailto:benkwardlaw@yahoo.com
1-770-619-9455

Is this a kind of Billionary Boys Club???

We don't profess to be a Boys Club at all. We are seeking a few money-motivated individuals ( women and men ) that desire to share money-making ideas with other serious business people.

Yes please Ben

I have MSN if that's any help. Other details are:
21 Callistemon Ct, Greenbank Qld,4124, Australia, ph:61 (7)3200 1690
email iseowen@iprimus.com.au (MSM the same)

Where are you in the course and how are you going with it?

Rgds wendyfromoz

[This message has been edited by wendyfromoz (edited July 28, 2004).]

Hey guys if you don't want unnecessary spam in your inboxes you might just invite folk to look under your profile for the email address.

Posting them on the forum gets them picked up by email gathering bots.

One of my accounts went live less than 2 weeks ago and in a matter of days I started getting these wonderful business propositions. My interpretation of their message (ignore the following unless you're bored)

Dear Friend ( me???? My name is Alex if ya don't know that you are not a friend)

I am... (me) you are assuming that I didn't notice that your name is different to the email address and and the country of your email differs from the country you claim to reside)

Stashed away never mind I'll just write my intepretation of what the letters say.

I am writing in the hope that the vast amount of money that I mention (which is a figment of my imagination) will bait you into believing that you can have a slice of it if you are willing to do something that is probably illegal in your country if not just immoral.

(reading between the lines) this simple procedure will require you to your transfer funds into my personal account this will go on indefinately until you finally wake up to the fact that you've been had. Even if you report this matter to the authorities in your country. Which is unlikly because you probably will be to embarrassed to mention it. You can be lucky if you see your money again.

In other words folks don't open yourself up to these "Business Propositions" I've seen so many versions of it, it's generally not funny. The scary part is that they are well written and have successfully scammed businesses out of amounts ranging between $300 to $50,000. I believe earlier this year they arrested an Australian partner in the scam who had amassed about $3 million. When you consider that $50,000 was a rare high in the process the number of people that fall for it is high.

So don't post your emails on forums use the profile feature where bots cann't find them but a human can. If you do want to post them on forums use a freebie account that you can close then spam gets out of hand.

Alex

I would like to join this group.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement