Posted By: hartreefoch 100 *realistic* success stories - 03/01/06 04:18 PM
I think it would be interesting to interview 100 of the most wealthy people in the world (who did not inherit their fortunes or won the lottery, etc.), and to examine what they did and how they became successful. I wonder how many of them operated under the AFL philosophy. And maybe not even just "wealthy" in terms of cash, but in terms of achievements in their chosen activities. I have a hunch that most of them did it the common sense/old fashioned way: blood, sweat, and tears. But it would be interesting to find out whether that's true.

For example, I happen to know that an objective study of pianist at the top conservatories revealed that the top performers practiced 2 to 3 times longer and more often than the less stellar performers. Believe me, at least in music performance, "abundance" doesn't come easily!

Anyone know if such an objective study is published? (And not by those biased, sensationalist authors who are out to con a few bucks out of the rest of us!)

[This message has been edited by hartreefoch (edited March 01, 2006).]

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: 100 *realistic* success stories - 03/02/06 05:50 AM
Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill did that and wrote the book on it. Still very valid today.

The title is interesting and the book tells us too... It's in how we think.

Alex

Posted By: BonnieL Re: 100 *realistic* success stories - 03/02/06 04:14 PM
Hi I am brand new to the board and have just purchased AFL and waiting for it to arrive. I also use Holosync and am taking the Life Principles course as well. The Think and Grow Rich book is available online for free if you want to search it out. Also in that book tho, it does say that we must follow our intentions with some action in that direction. So I think it takes both to create abundance, but we dont have to work HARD just work SMART GL with your journey and I look forward to sharing our adventures here on the forum.

Posted By: hartreefoch Re: 100 *realistic* success stories - 03/08/06 11:06 PM
Per Alex's advice, I checked out Hill's book (thanks for the lead, Bonnie ... I also found my library has several copies).

Seems to me all those hundreds of pages can be summarized by just one word: BELIEVE.

That's probably the hidden secret he keeps referring to. Did I get his theme right?

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: 100 *realistic* success stories - 03/09/06 12:30 AM
As you believe so it is.

Alex

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement