Posted By: Hadit question for Pete or Paul or anyone else - 11/15/06 04:09 PM
Hi,
I just read the new Genius Sparks newsletter and followed the link towards the bottom for the "instant internet income." I was just wondering if anyone has reviewed it or Learning Strategies is actually endorsing it as a legitimate product? It certainly sounds too good to be true and unfortunatly I couldn't find any reputable reviews elsewhere.
If it delivers what it claims I'll be sure to make a small donation to LSC after I've made my fortune .

Thanks for everything.
Yes Learning Strategies reviewed the course and we use the many of the strategies taught..

Alex
What course is being talked about here...?

-youngprer
DirtyMechanism.com
Posted By: sheana Re: question for Pete or Paul or anyone else - 12/05/06 09:56 PM
I too received the email for the "Instant Internet Income DVD" by Jim Sheridan and would like to know if any person has tried and succeeded with the method. I can't help but be skeptical of anything that sounds too good to be true, but I trust the folks at learning strategies.

Still, like I said, more details on someone's actual experience with the program would make me feel more comfortable. Thanks in advance, and if it truly works "ditto" the donation idea from Hadit
Posted By: Hadit I went ahead and tried the course... - 12/24/06 05:05 AM
and I was actually quite disapointed. The dvd does a few good tips for search engine optimization and building an opt-in list, but it is hardly instant income. I am convinced that Jim Sheridan has made at least most of what he claims to make but I'm pretty sure he had to work at if for at least a year. In my opinion its not worth the money and I'm sending it back. If you want some suggestions for a couple really good resources that will make you money in a matter of days, or a few weeks at the most, then check out my blog http://themoneyexperiments.blogspot.com. I've done a couple of reviews there, and tomorrow I'll be talking in some detail about affiliate marketing and what I'm doing with it.
Stay breezy,
Hadit.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement