Posted By: Pelmeni My fiance suddenly doesn't want to marry me! - 11/25/07 11:34 PM
Hello,

About seven months ago I started working on attracting my absolutely perfect man into my life. I stated that he will become my husband, we would have children, be very wealthy...basically the fairly tale. A couple of weeks after I started working on this desire, I met him. He was my prince charming. Great values, wanted a family, loved dogs, wealthy, successful, smart, charming...everything. Within two months he asked me to marry him. I couldn't believe it. We planned to elope in Thailand and have a private, intimate Buddhist wedding. (Neither of us are Buddhist, we just thought it would it very culturally and spiritually interesting). We got eachother wedding bands and both started wearing them....he loved his wedding band...he refused to take it off! We purchased a new car and leased a gorgeous condo together by the ocean. We were just a little short on money at the time, and the wedding was an additional $15-20k. He said it was just too much for right now, and asked if it would be alright not to have the wedding. I was crushed...devastated, to tell you the truth...but I agreed. Then he started talking about male psychology and how he feels the male mind was not programmed to be with one person for the rest of his life. He says he's terrified of waking up one day and wanting to have a tacky affair with a receptionist or something because of his "human male urges". He said he's getting kind of bored and doesn't know what is going on with him, but I shouldn't be worried. Ummmm? Hmmm.... a man just breaks off marriage with me and I shouldn't be worried? Wow...

So we moved in the condo, got the perfect dog, and now what? He won't even touch me. He used to be a very sexual person and now I'm lucky if he drapes his arm on me during sleep. He is very stressed at work and works long hours (it's an internet start-up, and he's one of the head guys). Now let me just throw this out there...I am a young, attractive woman. Blond hair, green eyes, petite, curvy. No concerns there. But now I find him giving more affection to the puppy than to me! He comes home and goes straight to pet the puppy and give him a hug. I just stand there, say hello and he walks around me as if I'm contagious. The only time he says "I love you" is when he leaves for work...so not romantic. So I feel like I get rejected over and over again.

Here is what I have been doing with the paraliminals:
1) Belief side B

2) Positive Relationships side B

3) Prosperity (to draw physical, emotional and mental love from him)

Before I even started to draw this man into my life I removed all negative thoughts, feelings and fears from myself (including things that I deserve, etc.)

Any ideas???
Hello

Not sure but maybe there was still some abandonment issue in your subconscient that has created it.

Everything that we see outside of us, in our world is a perfect reflection of what is inside of us, consciously or unconsciously...

Do you know EFT ? this could help you with the help of paraliminals to removed what is in the subconscious mind.

what do you think ?

Good luck

Isabelle
Hello Pelmeni,

First of all, I would like to apologize because I had quite a chuckle reading your post. It is not funny – yet somehow it is to me. At first, my reaction was your man is playing games with you. Some men do that. They like the chase or the early bits. But, my opinion changed by the time I finished reading your post.

So here are a couple of suggestions made based on my assumption of you believing that you create your own reality.

1. What changed? If he was such a dream man and was so lovey dovey then what happened that makes you THINK that he no longer pays enough attention to you?

2. Believe it or not, your looks are not everything! Your blond hair and green eyes will not keep him with you (Look at Charles and Camilla!). What will keep him is your support, understanding and your efforts of keeping that, which attracted him to you in the first place. So again I ask, what has changed since you two moved in together?

3. When he says he is getting bored – how do you react? What is so boring to him? You? Work? Life? What?

4. Why do you think he loves the puppy more? Read my post, at my blog again – because I do talk about cats and dogs (and I swear, I did not read your post before writing mine. That one, just related to my situation but it is ironic how I feel it will help you put things into perspective).

5. And lastly, if you are the creator – then have you considered you are creating the situation by focusing on what is not working rather than focusing on what will make it work?

We tend to make things difficult for ourselves. I have learnt this the hard way but today, I know that there is no situation that I cannot turn around to my advantage. And when I do, I am happy. And when I am happy, everyone and everything around me vibrates with joy.

You know what to do!
Look at "Loving What Is : Four Questions that Can Change Your Life" By Byron Katie. Your one paragraph below is a perfect canidate to go through this process. Obviously, these are your beliefs and how can you see anything else through these filter.

He won't even touch me.

He used to be a very sexual person and now I'm lucky if he drapes his arm on me during sleep.

He is very stressed at work and works long hours (it's an internet start-up, and he's one of the head guys).

Now let me just throw this out there...I am a young, attractive woman.

Blond hair, green eyes, petite, curvy. No concerns there.

But now I find him giving more affection to the puppy than to me!

He comes home and goes straight to pet the puppy and give him a hug.

I just stand there, say hello and he walks around me as if I'm contagious.

The only time he says "I love you" is when he leaves for work...so not romantic.

So I feel like I get rejected over and over again.
I think that you should look at some of Debbie Ford's material. Do a search on the interenet and find her site. Also Amazon.com has her books and CD's. She has some wonderful material!

Quote from previous post "Everything that we see outside of us, in our world is a perfect reflection of what is inside of us, consciously or unconsciously..."

No truer statement has ever been spoken! I always trace my struggles back to this statement, but not after trying to find an outside source to blame. If the whole world realized this statement, there wouldn't be all the problems going on now!
I would suggest you have a look at Rori Raye's material and books too. She has helped me enormously. Her website is http://havetherelationshipyouwant.com/
Quote:

Before I even started to draw this man into my life I removed all negative thoughts, feelings and fears from myself (including things that I deserve, etc.)

Any ideas???

Something about your post kept nudging me, wayyyy back in my mind. Re-reading it again this morning, I realized what it was: The man you felt was your "perfect" guy--wasn't, or at least, not for you. The LOA works perfectly every time. Sometimes, our OTC (Other Than Conscious) knows what our conscious selves don't. The OTC picks up on things we just totally miss. Your OTC was probably, in a special way, protecting you from a difficult marriage. As it is now, you are a free agent and you can set about seeking the "real" perfect guy for you.

Keep working with your programs. I think they're working well for you, and I suspect you'll find the kind of guy who will really love and appreciate you for who you are.

That said, I wonder if "I Deserve It" might be helpful to you? Because, yes, you DO deserve a loving, rewarding relationship.
By the sounds of your description of yourself, I think I may have found the solution for you:

Unless you are severely opposed to 6 months of sub zero temperatures.... I think you oughtta buy a good Winter jacket, move up here to Canada and we'll get married in an Igloo ... now that's romance ...

If you are a nice looking petite blonde with green eyes and your "prince charming" talks about his "natural male urges" yet doesn't want to be romantic with a beauty like yourself - he must NOT have natural male urges!!!

: - )

I don't necessarily believe you should use a Paraliminal in attempts to draw out love from your beau ... try using them to be happy with yourself no matter what happens in your current relationship. You deserve to be loved by someone who is a perfect fit for you, and although it's difficult to see at times.... everything really does work out in the end ... just relax and let it happen for you.

I don't know if you have any particular spiritual beliefs or not but "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale has changed my life in the last 3 days more than any other single self improvement method/book/cd/tape I've ever used. and there's been hundreds or thousands of dollars spent on those

It's writings are Christian but as the author puts it "practical, scientific spiritual techniques" or something like that. It's turned me in a 180 from some of the personal issues I was having....

Have a great day hon and I wish you all the best in California.

P.S. it's minus 35 degrees celsius in Winnipeg, Canada today ... brrrr!

Dave
Dave you are funny... I realise I have the perfect winter coat and I'm moving up there immediately! Move over refrigerator! LOL!

Just kidding...
To everyone who has replied to my post-

Thank you so much for your suggestions and warm thoughts. I am broadening my horizons, and you guys are a big part in that. I really appreciate all your input!

In the past week I have realized that absolutely everything I am now experiencing is the direct outcome of my previous actions and thoughts. It seems wherever I turn (radio, TV, people, internet, etc...) something jumps out at me and I have an "Aha!" moment. It is absolutely incredible how the universe works... My outlook on life has changed dramatically and I feel as though as I glowing. The relationship with my significant other is slowly changing for the better...it's the little things, but it's definitely getting there. It's difficult maintaining the glow and the positive thoughts when the other person sends out so much negativity (not to mention absolutely no sexual contact for nearly a month...), but I'm trying... I know the old loving, compassionate and affectionate person is still in there.

Before I forget to mention this, once my positive energy started flowing all sorts of miraculous things have started happening to me. It is truly a ripple effect! A few months ago I came incredibly close to landing the "perfect-for-me" job, buts somehow things fell apart. I was still optimistic and sent them a Thank You e-mail for taking their time to talk to me about the opportunity. Then a couple of days ago that job suddenly flew through my mind....absolutely out of nowhere. Guess what happened? Yesterday they called me out of nowhere, said they're ready to move forward with me, and I am meeting the owner of the business in just a couple of hours today. Wish me luck!!!

If you have any more input you would like to share, I would LOVE to hear it!

Thanks again for all your help!

You have realized and that is the only tool you need to move forward. Law of Attraction WORKS and it works exactly the way you want it to - for you! My life totally changed from suicide to love life side once I found LOA and my favourite meditation The Secret Universal Mind!

I am happy (incredibly happy) for you that you found some support here at this forum. I know that at my dire moments I ALWAYS turned to people at this forum and they have been amazing at helping me come around.

Many people here, are just as responsible for turning my life around as were the tapes from various sources.

Hold on to that positive energy. And, I will repeat here what I wrote at scooter's post - keep seeding your mind with the positive!

I am joy. I am abundant. I am love. I am the creator of my world!
I'm also from Canada, but I lived in a relationship for fifteen years with a man who ignored me and paid more attention to our hamsters than me. Eventually, he kicked me and Pookee the Tenth out into the Manitoba snow and married a cross-eyed in- bred moron from Detroit that he met on the Internet. In a year and a half of their wedded bliss, he died of a weird heart ailment (poetic justice). In the meantime, I have met a wonderful Blues musician at ajam when visiting Louisanna in 2006. Unfortunately he lives 1400 miles away, and he is not divorced from a "crazy cat lady", so nothing's perfect in this new relationship. So, what's this DebDeb's point, you may ask? Sometimes we just attract turkeys and have to learn some lessons from the pain. I'm 43 and look 30, (shiny bruinette hair, hazel eyes, "English rose" complexion) but few of the men in Manitoba are actually romotely interested in me, taking that I'm very artistic, intellectual and original, which really disappoints them; so looks are not everything. Sometimes, going to new location and maintaining a positive outlook are our only saving graces.(In other words, you must physically be where you can attract the personalites that suit your type. And, obviously, Canadian guys don't think I'm their mug of Molsons.) I am presently listening to Instantanious Personal Magnetism, Prosperity, the New Option Generator, and Personal Genius - with some success. I too have a habit of focusing on my lacks and limitations, but the more I look around at my life, I notice that through being involved in my community by playing my mandolin, submiting my photos in the Art Centre's shows, etc. I'm am making more friends from all tax-brackets and thus I feel less distanced from humanity. Hope my imput can be of some help.
Relationship heat ebbs and flows like the tide. Somethings just need surrender- let go of control.

I would avoid imposing anything perfect on myself or others- we are all flawed.

ps- it is only -6 in my part of Canada today but we are shoveling snow for a change.

vitaman
Quote:

Relationship heat ebbs and flows like the tide. Somethings just need surrender- let go of control.

I would avoid imposing anything perfect on myself or others- we are all flawed.

ps- it is only -6 in my part of Canada today but we are shoveling snow for a change.

vitaman

Nicely put. We are definitely all flawed. We need to let go of all the bitterness which is clearly oozing out of one of the posts I read in this thread. It's all about them - not about me. That's a fallacy. Too many times I have heard the world does not revolve around me. Actually - it does! It starts with me and ends with me.

==>speaking of snow - Thank God I live in a condo! My weekend travels took me to Richmond Hill and Markham where all I saw was WHITE on the ground! I was also in Etobicoke Saturday a.m. and there was no snow at all! Scarborough at least is a wee bit better. I don't usually like snow but this year it is reminding me of the 'pure' things to come. Weird huh?
The thing that hit me about your post was...

Quote:

I couldn't believe it.

You've managed to manifest the correction perfectly. I suggest using the Belief Paraliminal to change those limiting beliefs and the New Behavior Generator.

Alex
Just wanted to update everyone on how things are going...

As I mentioned before, I experienced a ripple effect and I received a call back from an employer that sort of rejected me before. I went on my second interview with them today and they made me an offer! The pay is only slightly better than what I am making now, but it is a "perfect-for-me" type of job. It combines all of the things I'm passionate about in one job...holistic beauty, mind-body awareness, technology and education. Kind of amazing, huh? I never thought it was quite possible, but here it is!

About my boyfriend/fiance...well...he's become a little more relaxed. I just feel like the sparks we use to have are gone... He is not the same person I fell in love with.... I don't know what to do... I came to the realization that say if he wanted to get married right now, I don't know if I would accept. His distant and cold behavior is almost making me fall out of love with him... How do I get back the person that I KNOW is in there? He says he loves me, and it's obvious that he cares about me and my well-being, but how can I get back the affection? The Creating Sparks CD is doing nothing...

I'm looking forward to your responses and thank you so much for being a part of this forum. Your warm hearts and kind souls have touched the lives of many.

Love,
Pelmeni
Quote:

About my boyfriend/fiance...well...he's become a little more relaxed. I just feel like the sparks we use to have are gone... He is not the same person I fell in love with.... I don't know what to do... I came to the realization that say if he wanted to get married right now, I don't know if I would accept. His distant and cold behavior is almost making me fall out of love with him... How do I get back the person that I KNOW is in there? He says he loves me, and it's obvious that he cares about me and my well-being, but how can I get back the affection? The Creating Sparks CD is doing nothing...

You say he doesn't seem to be the same person you fell in love with--could it also be that you are not the same person that you were when you fell in love with him? You are growing. Maybe he's not, or at least is growing in a different direction.
Jeanne,

I know I have definitely grown in the past couple of months. But this growth happened because I felt I had to find out the answer to why my significant other wasn't loving me the way that I was loving him. I still have not found the answer, but I found something what I think is even greater....self-love and true spirituality. I no longer fear losing him. I know that I will be happy, confident and wonderful with or without him. My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness.

Although...here's the thing...somehow I do not think that simply getting a new partner will solve the problem. This is a reflection of me...so what is it that I am doing that's causing this? I don't think or feel that I treat him any differently. I'm still a patient, loving and caring woman that he fell in love with. I certainly see how he has changed...it's a million little things to big things like the lack of intimacy or sexuality. He doesn't open doors for me anymore, he doesn't help me around the house, he doesn't pick up after himself...and even funny things like he'll take the "good part" of the muffin (Muffin Tops...for all the Seinfeld fans out there...), take the last piece of pizza, you get the picture. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's hard to believe he's the same man that he was 6 months ago...

I am so lost...I don't know what to do!
Pelmeni,

I am not intending to hurt your feelings or sound like an ass, but- if you don't mind my asking- how old are you? These "changes" in character/habits you are describing in your boyfriend are most probably nothing new. They have been a part of his personality and behavioral makeup the whole time... just not visible to you, either because he was putting his best foot forward at the beginning of your relationship (everyone does that) or because you only payed attention to the habits/behaviors he exhibited that you wanted to see (this is common, and possibly unavoidable to some degree, during the beginning of a romantic relationship). At the beginning of any relationship, you only have limited experience with the other person & thus cannot have a very whole and/or accurate perception of that person in your mind.

This has been mentioned above in this thread, but did you stop to think he might be feeling a similar way about you and your character/habits? He may feel that you've changed for the same reasons, even though you probably haven't changed that much. Have you asked him directly about any of this? Have you asked yourself whether your expectations for yourself, for him, and for the relationship are realistic?

You say, "My life will continue and in one way or another, I will find the happiness that I have been looking for. I will find a husband that loves me with all of his heart and soul. Beautiful, smart and happy children that I can't stop hugging...and true happiness." I encourage you to get the "Happy For No Reason" paraliminal & read the cover/instructions. If your feelings of happiness & self-worth depend on a husband who loves you with all of his heart and soul and perfect children you're setting yourself up for a long, miserable time IMO.

What is certain is that, at six months, you (meaning both of you) are probably at or nearing the end of the "honeymoon"- fantasy stage of your relationship and are going to come to a point where you decide to either do the real, hard work of loving the person as he really is- warts & all- or end the relationship and move on to pursue what you believe is out there. Best wishes, whatever you decide to do... and let us know how it goes!
Hi, i was like you bu in worse: my fiance suddenly doesn't want to marry me & worse, at the same time,she announced me that she will marry with an other one.

At the moment, i hated all women on Earth for such this bad behaviour,(i know this is wrong), playing me like a tool and it was not the first time.

But see the good sides:do you prefer to separate before or after get married ? Before is better at all.
And such behaviour is a proof that love is gone, and she dont earn you.

In France, we have this proverb :One lost, 10 found
Pelmeni,

Just another thought... if you decide to make a break with your boyfriend/fiance, I encourage you to use New Option Generator f/LS to help you get over him and move on. If you decide to go the other way, Creating Sparks may be the way to go- for you and for him.

Hope this helps!
hehe... I like that, one lost, 10 found!

Actually memreh is reminding me of my friend Bud... He really tried to act in a way to conceal part of what he was really like, even though in other ways he stubbornly clung to being what he felt comfortable being. Anyhow, his real qualities were there in the beginning, but now it is coming out more so because he feels more comfortable being himself. And now I'm thinking oh he is a dud, do I want to hang with him this much? But on the other hand he has been a great friend. One thing bud has done is refused to force himself to be someone he isn't in a lot of ways. So it sounds to me like your guy put on a bit of an act and he just can't keep it up. Anyhow just a couple of bobs worth..............~~

ps... as far as I'm concerned relationships are confusing!
Lol! I love that! One lost, ten found! That's great!

I have been reading Byron Katies book "Loving What Is", and it's really helped me. It's such relief...

As of right now, everything is fine. We get along great, take, joke, etc...still no passionate intimacy but maybe in time.... We'll see...

Thank you so much for all your help everyone!!
As a guy, this is how I see things...

Most people (thanks to Hollywood and Walt Disney), think Love is a "feeling" we get, that will result in "happily ever after". It isn't. Love is what we create. It requires two people to put effort in. Its comes from each and every one of us. The "feeling" is the resultant of it.

If we don't put effort into it, and let fear (of losing someone) take over, love is lost. Of course, things get a little more interesting when we realise that men's brains are wired differently to women's!

Don't react to the situation, do something about it. I think there are "issues" with your partner, and the problem seems more like the lack of communication. You need to sit down with him and talk. He isn't telling you something that is bothering him. (And its driving you nuts).

On the other hand, he could just have a lot of pressure going on in his life, and it seems he's letting the relationship take a back seat. (Which is something you should NOT do. Always leave time for your partner, and leave work worries where they belong, at work. I don't care how rich or poor you are, money cannot buy love).

May I suggest do romantic things together? Get something sexy, and set up something special for a night?

Right now, if I had a woman in my life, I would surprise her with something special once a month. Always leaving a few hours at the end of my day to spend time together. Just sit and talk for hours...Maybe get a little kinky at least once a week.

You are absolutely right, Aussiebear, he put our relationship in the backseat and made his job the #1 priority. Yes, will be able to retire in our 30's, and that is outstanding, but come on... He admits that work is his #1 priority...he even uses it as an excuse when I try to talk to him about how I miss the intimacy we used to have. I hate to say this guys, but I am sex-starved, intimacy-starved...and just need his loving ways back...

Whenever I try to do something special during the weekend he says he's either not feeling well, has to work, or just kind of eats dinner off the kitchen island while standing up... Something about it doesn't quite work. Lingerie doesn't seem to do anything either anymore. I'm out of ideas...How about you guys??

I have been listening to Kelly Howells subliminals lately and I feel better over-all. I am listening to the Attract Love CD while falling asleep and so far it has been very pleasant. I enjoy the Learning Strategies paraliminals but something about them doesn't quite click for me...Not sure how to describe it.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Thank you for all your help!
Quote:

I have been listening to Kelly Howells subliminals lately and I feel better over-all. I am listening to the Attract Love CD while falling asleep and so far it has been very pleasant. I enjoy the Learning Strategies paraliminals but something about them doesn't quite click for me...Not sure how to describe it.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Thank you for all your help!

About Kelly Howell products - I think that some of us are just better suited to subliminals which is most of what her products are. I also love her products over many more out there.

That said - YOU MUST listen to NEW BEHAVIOUR and NEW HISTORY generator . It may seem like they are not working but YOU NEED TO BELIEVE! (And don't listen to the Belief paraliminal just yet).

Work with NBG and NHG. These two will hopefully teach you (generate a habit of) how to focus on the positive instead of underscoring that which is not happening. You have to know, that if you want something then think of ONLY that! Don't even give what is not working a second thought - the negative thoughts area retractor not an attractor!

If you own Kelly Howell's Deep Learning then use that to change your behaviour to help you work with the paraliminals provided by LSC.

I have found personally that LSC products work great with me when I am seeking behaviour change - not a magical solution or peace in mind and heart. But that's me. My mind and soul responds more to Brain Sync for instant answers.

Try one of my favourites from LSC - Instant Personal Magnetism - maybe that will help you radiate brighter aura of love than disappointment and he will respond more favourably to you and your ideas.

girls~~~ you have finally gotten to me and I went ahead and purchased a KH tape for the car... It's not the ones you are talking about, but for me I think it will be helpful. I'm pretty much a spacey type person so I got the "High Focus, Activate Lucid Thinking" one to listen to whenever I am in the car. Can't wait to see how it works for me!
Quote:

You are absolutely right, Aussiebear, he put our relationship in the backseat and made his job the #1 priority. Yes, will be able to retire in our 30's, and that is outstanding, but come on... He admits that work is his #1 priority...he even uses it as an excuse when I try to talk to him about how I miss the intimacy we used to have. I hate to say this guys, but I am sex-starved, intimacy-starved...and just need his loving ways back...

Whenever I try to do something special during the weekend he says he's either not feeling well, has to work, or just kind of eats dinner off the kitchen island while standing up... Something about it doesn't quite work. Lingerie doesn't seem to do anything either anymore. I'm out of ideas...How about you guys??

You know what? Forget him.

I know this sounds harsh, but if you've made an honest attempt in this relationship, and he isn't responding, don't waste your life on him. If you do marry him, there is a high probability that you'll end up cheating on him if this situation happens again. (You are starved for love and affection. Not surprisingly, its the common cause as to why many marriages fail. The rate is 50% in USA, and 33% here in Australia. Regardless of numbers, its quite high...The only people who benefit are the divorce lawyers).

You're a 2nd priority to him, and that's wrong. Personal relationships should be above career, not the other way. Otherwise, you'll end up lonely and unfulfilled. Success isn't measured by money or materialistic things as depicted by celebrities. Its defined by a number of things in your life that leaves you completely fulfilled. The right balance of relationships, career, money, etc for YOU. Haven't you noticed how some celebrities are in rehab, while others are into "new age" things like meditation, yoga, etc? (The couples that last, are the ones that have finally found the balance in their lives.)

The best thing you can do for yourself is to let go of him, and seek your own path in life. Go and find your passions/hobbies, maybe you'll become successful at it and start your own business! Spoil yourself, do something completely new. Try a new look, etc.

Heck, you'd probably find someone who actually appreciates you for who you are. The longer you stay, the more painful things will get. Save yourself and your lingerie for someone who wants it. The best revenge, is to become successful yourself.

Regardless, don't be afraid to risk losing someone if they don't make you happy. If you leave them, they'll eventually come to realise what they've lost. It up to you if you want to take them back. If you do, just make it clear that they can't treat you like they're doing now. (The point is to show them that you aren't a push-over, and a loving relationship is important to you).

I know all this from experience. I was in a similar situation as you with a "career woman". (I'm in my late 20s now). But I'm lucky to learn this while I'm still relatively young. I'm going with my career first, then once that's settled, find someone special.

Life is too short. We only have one shot at it. So make it a damn good one.

On a side note, you shouldn't use paraliminals as a replacement on knowledge about relationships. It should be considered as a supplement. There is no substitute for good books from authors like Steve Chandler, etc. Go to your local library and read up on it. (Use Photoreading! That's what its for!)
The more I think on this question, the more I think you're right, AussieBear. I was just thinking what =I= would do (others might make other choices), and frankly, I'd be out of there. The original poster manifested something apparently, just not sure it was in fact the relationship she really wants. Sometimes you just need to step back, take a good hard look, accept the truth and then try again, leaving out what ever part it was that produced a self-absorbed, somewhat cold partner. Unless that's what she wants, of course.
Hello Pelmeni,
I thought a reminder might be helpful. If you continue to keep your own energies positive and continue to have mindful intent of attracting your soulmate, a wonderful, thriving, loving relationship, and you must BELIEVE that this will come to you, or is coming to you. Then, just stay open to the idea that it may or may not turn out to be the person that you are currently with. I think everyone who reads this gets drawn in. Please keep us informed, and my best wishes go out to you.
-Jorena
I have been in my wonderful relationship for 19 years, there have been phases where we have had to give a higher priority to things other than each other.
We even had to live apart for 2 years while he was away working, we stuck through the hard emotional times and it is worth it.

Only you can tell if your relationship is worth accepting that you aren't always going to be the center of your partners life.
Just think that if you work through this problem maybe in a few years your partner might be posting something like
"Since we have had children my wife doesn't find me attractive anymore"

Has this started since you moved into the new home?

I have just started my Diamond Feng Shui course and your bed may not be facing a good direction for him, Maybe if you changed it to his relationship direction you might get back the man you want.

oztinks
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement