Posted By: CPW1 My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 02/23/08 11:54 AM
Think of the top ten best life changing book you ever read. Now write down and give me the top 3 books.
Posted By: vita-man Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 02/28/08 06:03 AM
Johnathan Livingston Seagull
...and many many more
Posted By: swan Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 03/01/08 05:21 AM
The pover of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy
Posted By: Joste Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 03/01/08 12:48 PM
Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Magic of Thinking Big: David Schwartz

BTW: There are 2 versions of The Power of the Subconscious Mind, both have Joesph Murphy's name on it. The first version is his, the other one is written by someone else. I perfer the origional copy myself.

Dan
Posted By: swan Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 03/01/08 06:13 PM
I guess danielgordon. The one I have is revised by Ian McMahon and since I got it, I never even bothered searching for the original one, thinking this copy must be a better version since it’s written in modern language. But now you got me curious – why is it that you prefer the original version.
I cant really put a finger on it. If I had to give you something, I'd say its just the simple fact that the original is written by Dr. Murphy. The other one is reguritated. It still has GREAT info in there, well worth the book. As a matter of fact its hard to find the original. I have one of those undescribale draws to the first version.

Dan
Message of a Master by John McDonald
Posted By: Benster2000 Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 03/02/08 03:43 AM
The Road Less Traveled. Scott M Peck
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle changed my life.

I had read the concept and information before but somehow, this book really sunk in and changed how I live moment to moment.
Conversations With God By Neale Donald Walsch
A Course In Miracles
Posted By: Kalohe Re: My question for you SUPER ACHIEVERS - 09/29/08 04:53 AM
Conan the Barbarian by Robert E. Howard
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement