Posted By: NeoZon I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/02/09 11:17 PM
I just bought "The Neurotronics Laxman Innertainment
Light and Sound Mind Machine" from Mind Modulation.

This machine seems pretty cool. I'm gone to test it out. I will be using my paraliminals with this bad boy. I haven't used a mind machine in years. My first mind machine was called Supermind from Zygon. I loved that device. My second one was called Alpha Pacer. But it didn't last that long before it shorted. I was disappointed with that device.

Excitement levels Rising.

Has anyone else used this device.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/03/09 01:47 PM
No, but I did check out the website and it looks very impressive. Please post your experiences with it.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/04/09 05:17 AM
Alex, the moderator, has lots of experiences with lights and sound machines. I think she has two of them. She can tell us whether Paraliminals are suited to such devices.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/04/09 06:05 AM
Alex is a 'she'?!!
Posted By: NeoZon Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/11/09 01:06 PM
I have had the device for two days now. I love it. It has an aux port where I can hook up any other device for learning. It also has the ability to create your own sessions with mp3 files. I haven't created my own sessions yet.

I actually have a question for Alex. What frequency range it the paraliminals holosync? I would like to make it the same with my device.

I had a vivid dream last night with physical sensations. I was driving a truck across people's lawns. I had to jump over their steps. The weird thing was I was pulling back in the truck like I did as a kid with my bike to jump ramps. I could feel the take off and the landings. It was pretty cool.

Also, I have already used it with a paraliminal and it was quite easy for my to visualize with it.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/12/09 04:39 AM
Sounds like you're on smack! \:\)
Posted By: NeoZon Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/12/09 12:04 PM
So, what your saying is, you think I'm on drugs. Well, I'm quite offended with your put down. I added my two cents to the forum and then been associated by your attack with being on smack. Maybe you were just joking. But, we are responsible for what we choose to hear, see, and believe. I will reframe your comment with, "Sounds like you’re into something good!"

I like to add mind machine have been well researched and show promising results for self-improvement.

\:\)
Posted By: Jeanne Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/12/09 04:00 PM
I have a fairly old light/sound/mind machine that I still use. I love it. It's great for meditation, but the main reason I bought it was that I heard it would help with migraines. It does, in fact. It doesn't get rid of them, but it helps to ease the effects quite a bit.

And, not to insult, but it can also make me a bit "high"--but then again, so does meditation.

Just my personal opinion, but I think a lot of people who use and/or abuse drugs are looking for exactly the effects you can get with long-term meditation or using one of these machines. Since I've never used "smack" I can't possibly compare, but I do recall meds given before surgery, and the effects are somewhat similar--floaty, mellow--EXCEPT with this machine, I'm in complete conscious control. So it's even better than pharmaceuticals.

One of these days I need to update and get one of the newer ones. I hear they're light years better than the one I have.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/13/09 09:46 AM
Dude, chill out! I put the smiley face in there for a reason.

Anyway, offence is never given, only taken.
Posted By: NeoZon Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/13/09 03:18 PM
Dude, I am chilled. That's why I put a \:\) at the end of my post. I just have a personal belief about how words and phrases are used. I have been influenced by a book called "Mind Programming" by Eldon Taylor. I see how words and phrases, even as subtle as they can be, can have an influence on the subconscious mind. Great Book. Nothing personally against you. Through associations things can be linked to create a perception. I just wanted to create a different perception. Maybe I did come off as to defenses. Sorry, for that. I went with first emotional response.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/15/09 07:26 AM
No, you're right. My comment that you might be on smack was inappropriate.

Sounds more like LSD!

Language is interesting...here's the best language joke ever, IMHO:

Pretty girl walks into a bar, and orders a double entendre.

So the barman gives her one.

(If you don't find it funny, Paul will help out by getting Gordie to insert a laugh track)
Posted By: Scrappy Cocco Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/15/09 06:23 PM
Is this a mind machine repackaged for the masses ipod style or is it something more? Is it able to produce sounds like that of imusic?
Posted By: NeoZon Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/16/09 12:45 AM
YES! That's Right! LSD! That is what I'm on. (L)ights and (S)ound (D)evice.

Scrappy Cocco, I'm not really sure what imusic is. This mind machine is also an MP3 player. You can create your own sessions with a program called laxedit. Create your own mind program. You can upload any mp3 file you want to it. Music, learning CD's, etc... I have yet to upload anything yet. I use the AUX port to hook in my CD or my Zune player. I listen to my paraliminals with it.

Results so far from this device.
1. Greater relaxation ... I can also easily remember this relaxation anytime during the day now and go into this state. While doing a session called water, I had a thought come into my head and remembered something I saw in the movie about Bruce Lee's life. "Be like water." So, I imagined filling up like water in this meditation. I felt like it was a fluid of energy.

2. Vivid Dreams ... I also had three parts of my dreams show up the very next day on Sunday. Very cool experience.

I dreamt that I was in front of this T.V. set with a couple of families. My son wanted to watch the little mermaid. I look at him and he said never mind. Then I was at this large pond that I haven't been at since I was a kid. There was a party going on and a DJ was playing a song. It was "Freeze Frame" by the J Geils Band. I was dancing around the pond. And, for some reason decided to fall back close to the edge of the water. I got a little wet.
When I woke up this, Sunday that just passed, I started the car up and the first song that came on was "Freeze Frame." That was a little weird for me because that is not a song you normally hear on the radio every day. But, I did have the 80's station on XM. At, church I noticed a little girl playing with little mermaid doll. And, the priest went down the hall splashing water on everyone. This got me a little wet.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/16/09 02:12 PM
Have you tried any Paraliminals on you LSD? If so, did they give you a different effect from usual listening?
Posted By: NeoZon Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/18/09 01:46 AM
Yes, I have used some Paraliminals and Sonic Access. I feel it is easier for me to visualize during the sessions. I can many images that come to my mind during a session with paraliminals. So, far I noticed that my mind feels refreshed and clear in the morning. Today, at work, I had to learn a new software package. Install, test and get it ready for implementation. I photoread a pdf documentation of the software product manual yesterday. Today I used super reading and dipping to get the gist of it. I went through the complete manual, over 200 hundred pages of it and pretty much stuck with the hands on instruction. Yesterday there was a feeling of intimidation. Today there was a feeling of have fun with it. Wow! It is truly amazing when you allow the process to work. It works.
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: I just bought a new mind machine. - 04/18/09 01:52 AM
It's great you are able to integrate PR, the Paraliminals and your LSD. Did you successfully install and test the software?
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement