Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 04/26/09 03:10 AM
I recently got a copy of this course, by Stuart Wilde, that was once promoted by LSC. Does anyone else have it? If so what do you think of it? Can anyone see 'The Morph'? Has anyone been inside?
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 04/29/09 08:44 AM
Oh, so it's just me starting at the ceiling every night, looking for glow worms is it?

I feel like someone has pretended to have stuck a coin on my forehead, and I'm banging my neck with my fist trying to see how many times it takes for it to fall off!
Posted By: uniquesoul Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 04/29/09 12:12 PM
I can see that answering your own posting is an indication that Journey Beyond Enlightment has had an effect on you... LOL.....
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 04/30/09 04:11 AM
It's existential bi-polar disorder.
Posted By: Laura_Sweety Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 05/15/09 12:20 PM
This is a nice question. I also have the same inquiries. Thanks for posting this.
Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 05/17/09 06:47 AM
Looks like we're the only ones, Laura.
Posted By: groundpath Re: Journey Beyond Enlightenment - 05/25/09 03:52 AM
I listened to this a few years ago and found it interesting. Stuart Wilde always has a good way of making me look at things from different angles which I appreciate. I've had more success in connecting the morph(at least it seems like the morph) in the last 6 months since I've been doing a lot of meditation.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement