I ordered Break the Habit cd and have used it for 30days and am not seeing results in behavior changes. Am I using the CD incorrectly. I listen to it everyday right before going to sleep.
Can you relax and let all thoughts go from your mind while listening to the Paraliminal? Do you fall asleep listening to it?
If it's a strong habit you been dealing with for years use the Sleep Track for 21 days then take 7 days off.
I end up always falling asleep on it.

Patti
Thank you for the advice, I will start doing that and yes it is something that I have been dealing with for years.

Patti
Patti. i too am having trouble with Break The Habit Para., i am not sure how it is to work. I mean, i set intention as to why i am going to listen and then meditate during. But, nothing has changed in my habit, it is just as controlling of me as ever!
I don't worry about falling asleep as higher self still gets messages. If you or anybody out there has had success with this please help! This one program is the only one that has not helped yet! namaste'
I suggest you use New Behavior Generator if you find you haven't got an alternative to fill the void you will probably return to the habit. To break a habit you need to think of something you want to be doing instead of the habit. Whether smoking, drinking wandering to the fridge or yelling at the kids. You need a plan what you want to do instead. If you have difficulty working that out use the New History Generator Paraliminal.

AlexK
Hello Alex! Thankyou so much for the suggestions, I did not reply immediately as i wanted to ry the new History & Behavior generators first! Here it is about 8 weeks later and .... namaste'!! It worked beautifully. I started preparing my yard for a huge vegie garden even though it was still very cold, i just kept at it and Love feeling the soil in my hands, here it is Feb. 20th and i have little shoots coming out of the ground!! This is the best " habit " i have ever had! God Bless You Alex K. Viefhaus.
Well done! That's excellent news.

AlexK
Listening to CD before going to sleep is one of effective method to get sleepy. However, it's harmful to your ears. So I think you can break the habit by counting before going to sleep.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement