Posted By: Anonymous WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/03/10 02:40 AM
WHAT SHOULD WE BE THANKFUL FOR?

We are told that if we want something we should not ask for it: we should pretend that we already have it and we should thank for it and be grateful. We are told that we should be grateful for what we already have and not to think about what we do not have because the more we think about what we don't have and the more of that situation we are attracting to ourselves. And all of this is quite true, but WHY and HOW does it happen that way?
Because our thoughts combined with our feelings/emotions create our own personal reality. WHAT does it make it that way?
We project our thoughts, reinforced by our emotions or feelings, into the invisible Light all around us and it responds to us by giving us what we project into it.
Have you noticed that when (or if) you pray to God (any God) your prayers are not answered? Have you asked yourself why? Because when we pray, we pray for what we do not have instead of being thankful, first of all, for what we already have. And you may say "yeah, easy to do that if you are not struggling to stay alive or to keep a roof over your head or have the money to pay for the basics in life, or to pay for my children education or to buy food, ect ect........what should I be thankful for?"

Have you noticed that the rich never pray for anything and yet they keep getting richer? Why is that? Because from birth the thought of poverty or lack of anything never enter their mind (because of course they already have everything) and so, even if they are not pursuing deliberate stealing from others, they are always rich. Why? Because they are not afraid of being poor or left with nothing so they never think like that, and that is easy because when you are born into riches, wealth automatically makes more wealth. And they are definitely NOT more intelligent than you, in fact most of them are quite stupid or insipid or simply unintelligent.
So it seems to be just a matter of 'pure luck', of where you are born, into which family you are born. That is true enough, but can we change it? Yes, some do, some don't even though they work very hard.
So, if we are not wealthy, if we do not have enough, what is that we should be thankful for? Because I tell you what,.... if your prayer to our Creator (no matter what you call Him) is under the form of 'gratitude' for all His giving and loving, at that point and only at that point you can also thank Him for what you desire - "Thank you, Father/Mother for my perfect good health, for my abundance, for my new job,"... whatever. And you shall have it.
But you must understand what you are talking about, you must know about all His giving and His loving, all that we are taking for granted because we never thought about it or how it comes about.
Have you ever asked yourself what makes plants, grass, flowers, vegetables grow? You may answer: it is the forces of Nature of course. And what is Nature? Sunlight?, water? wind? cold? warmth? earth? What is that makes up Nature? Does it create itself? and if you think so.... then you consider Nature to be God, the Creator. Is that so?......Is that what you think?

See, it is this lack of understanding that makes us take everything for granted and we do not realize that in every nanosecond (which is one billionth of a second) quintillions of miracles of transmutation actually happen. The speed of this is such that we cannot possibly perceive it or realize it.
Scientists have realized that we live submerged into an ocean of energy. It is actually Light, a Light still invisible to us because our pineal gland (which is the so-called third-eye) is almost inactive. When it becomes fully active we shall have 'extended vision' even with our eyes closed. We shall see things behind our head, 360 degree spectrum, we shall see things beyond solid objects, our house walls will be transparent, we shall see the sap inside trees' trunks moving up and down, we shall see inside the soil underneath our feet and what a marvel it will be: it will look like a sea of gems of different colors, likewise the stones in your garden.
For our pineal gland to become fully active our vibrations frequencies must be raised to "full consciousness" and that will surely happen in time. When we shall be fully conscious we shall realize that we are One with the Creator and we shall also be able to see the golden Light into which we and everything else are submerged.
It is this golden Light (still invisible to us now) that creates everything, but this creation did not happen billions of years ago and just keeps going by itself. This invisible Light actually creates and de-creates absolutely everything every nano-second. And when we shall be 'fully conscious' we shall be able to actually see this happening. Every nano-second all that is physical disappears into this Light to re-appear back in physicality on the next nano-second. All of this of course happens to such a speed that we cannot possibly realize it and so we never even thought about it.
Now look at a tree whose branches and leaves are gently moving in the breeze and imagine what it must take to re-materialize every cell of those leaves and branches NOT in the previous exact position where they were in the previous nano-second, but in the next position following and according to the motion of the breeze.
Think about that for a moment..... and then multiply that for all the leaves, branches, trees, grasses, flowers and even moving vehicles on our roads or sky or waters.........
Think about it! And what about all waves in the oceans..... what kind of almight power is behind all of this??????!!!!!!!!
It is so unimaginable to our minds that we cannot even conceive it.
And while this is going on, there is the matter of 'the growing of all things' from vegetation to animal and human life.
Let's think about a simple tomato. We are all familiar with it. We all know how very small its seeds are in it and it takes only one of them to grow a new plant of tomatoes. All we have to do is put the seed in the soil (about 3 to 5 millimeters under it), water it, keep it watered and within a couple of weeks you'll see a seedling coming out which keeps growing. The seed opens on top and at the bottom: on top, it comes out of the earth as a green plant, at the bottom it grows roots. Who does the growing? Not the farmer! The farmer only puts the seed in the soil and keeps it watered. Where do you think the atoms for the green plant which will also produce dozens of that delicious tomato come from? From the earth? .... NO! The soil of the earth only produces roots - in fact if you think about it, when you pull the plant out with the roots, you leave a hole in the ground of the exact size of the roots. If the atoms of the green plant and fruits were created out of the soil, don't you think that as the plant grows you would see a hole around the plant of the same size as the plant?.... Imagine an oak tree: if the atoms of the oak tree came from the earth, wouldn't the trunk be surrounded by an enormous hole all around its base?..... It doesn't, does it? The ground around it is always flat: nothing is taken from it for the plant which is growing over it: only the roots take from the soil.
So where do those atoms which make up the tomato plant, the oak tree and all vegetation on earth come from? From the invisible Light we are submerged into!
Think about how a baby is created: all it takes is an ovum from a woman and a spermatozoy from a man. When the sperm enter the ovum ( we erroneously say 'it fertilizes the egg) it adds its own half to the ovum half to become one, at which point the ovum divides in two, then those two divide again and becomes four, those four divide again and become eight and so on and on at incredible speed: they divide to multiply. For the first 12 weeks of its life this new creation is extremely busy and keeps on multiplying all by itself (seemingly) because it is not yet in contact with the woman's body. It takes nothing, no nutrients or blood from the mother because it is totally detached from it. It creates a placenta within which to grow but it is still taking nothing from the mother. That explains why the woman experiences nausea and vomit during those first 3 months (sometimes up to 4 months) because since the baby's body is not connected to hers, her body does not recognise it as part of itself and tries to reject it: if we eat anything that does not belong to our body like a poison, doesn't our stomach try to regurgitate it? It is the way the body tries to get rid of a foreign body first by vomiting it.
At 12 weeks this new creation is a complete very little human body: it has a head with brain, eyes, ears, trunk, heart, liver, arms, legs, fingers and toes and also a sex already defined. Sure it still needs a lot to be ready to be born: it needs to grow in flesh and muscles and bones, ect. and that is when it starts taking nutrition from the mother. Where did those first millions of cells come from if they did not come from the mother? ....... This invisible Light we are submerged into created those atoms and cells. And do not forget that they were not created at random like a mass of cells: they all were very specific and differentiated. The cells of the brain are not the same as the cells of bone or skin, the cells of an eye are not the same as the cells of liver or kidneys or nails and they knew exactly where to go and what kind of body to form.

Think about how many new babies are born every day, and puppies of every kind of animals, and green stuff of all vegetation and they are kept growing with new cells every nano-second.
Nature is created by this invisible Light.

Didn't Jesus and every other Enlightened Being say that God is the Light of the world? They meant it literally although no one understood it then.

And this is only what happens on this planet: you would be very surprised how the entire Universe is created. And all by this ALLMIGHTY POWER.

There is absolutely nothing that is not created by this Light. Even the atoms that make up the bricks to build a house are created by this Light.

Once you appreciate all of this, you will have a lot to be grateful for: this Almighty Creator has created a most beautiful and fruitful garden for us and never stops doing it.
Start being thankful for it, for all His immense loving and giving and beauty and never for a moment think that all the evil in the world is His will: He would never, ever, ever want you to suffer! It is the greed for power of a few which creates poverty, misery, diseases and wars for the many. And it was all the religions who made people believe that life is not meant to be easy and that all tragedies are the will of God. Why? ..... Because if the masses knew the truth, that our Creator only wants the very best for us, they would rebel and then there would be nobody doing the menial, heavy work for the few including the clergy and the wealth of the world would belong to all.
And after you thank Him with all your heart, you can also thank him for what you desire, but do not think about the lack of it: just thank Him for good health (if that's what you want) or for your new house (if that's what you want) or for your son or daughter coming to see you (if that's what you want). Understand?
First be sincerely grateful for all that He is giving every nanosecond and then thank him for what you desire as if you already had it. That's it.

Love to all,

Starchild
Posted By: JCFengShui Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/16/10 07:12 PM
Starchild, I want you to know that I have read this post, too, and I agree with you 100%.

You have given here the KEY to what people are calling the Law of Attraction.

This is it. And doing things this way is transformative to the person to accomplishes it. Feeling grateful all the time is the most creative state of mind and being.

If a person should try this, and lay aside disbelief that it's too simple, and lay aside the reticence as in "I'll be grateful AFTER I receive what I want," and let go and ALLOW the vision and the feeling to take over them, so that they experience their desired outcome as gratefulness permeates and encompasses them, they will set that in motion and it will happen (unless they sabotage it with negative thoughts afterward).

You have to hold this thought and this feeling. You can't go back to doubting or fear, once you set in motion, or it will partially manifest, and maybe not in a good way! You have to carry it through.

This is the key.

Thank YOU for saying so, Starchild!

Of course, this means you cannot anticipate fulfillment of your desire, if you cannot feel grateful for it. This occludes manifesting nasty stuff to happen to other people.

Doing this is also more powerful, if you can get others to envision the outcome you desire WITH you.

JC
Posted By: CPW1 Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/16/10 08:44 PM
 Originally Posted By: Starchild
WHAT SHOULD WE BE THANKFUL FOR?

Have you ever asked yourself what makes plants, grass, flowers, vegetables grow? You may answer: it is the forces of Nature of course. And what is Nature? Sunlight?, water? wind? cold? warmth? earth? What is that makes up Nature? Does it create itself? and if you think so.... then you consider Nature to be God, the Creator. Is that so?......Is that what you think?

Let's think about a simple tomato. We are all familiar with it. We all know how very small its seeds are in it and it takes only one of them to grow a new plant of tomatoes. All we have to do is put the seed in the soil (about 3 to 5 millimeters under it), water it, keep it watered and within a couple of weeks you'll see a seedling coming out which keeps growing. The seed opens on top and at the bottom: on top, it comes out of the earth as a green plant, at the bottom it grows roots. Who does the growing? Not the farmer! The farmer only puts the seed in the soil and keeps it watered. Where do you think the atoms for the green plant which will also produce dozens of that delicious tomato come from? From the earth? .... NO! The soil of the earth only produces roots - in fact if you think about it, when you pull the plant out with the roots, you leave a hole in the ground of the exact size of the roots. If the atoms of the green plant and fruits were created out of the soil, don't you think that as the plant grows you would see a hole around the plant of the same size as the plant?.... Imagine an oak tree: if the atoms of the oak tree came from the earth, wouldn't the trunk be surrounded by an enormous hole all around its base?..... It doesn't, does it? The ground around it is always flat: nothing is taken from it for the plant which is growing over it: only the roots take from the soil.
So where do those atoms which make up the tomato plant, the oak tree and all vegetation on earth come from? From the invisible Light we are submerged into!

Starchild

Love your post Starchild. Think of the Tomatoe plants ? What would happen if we did not weed around them?If we did not put a fence around them? Most important would happen if the plants never had stress (wind,rain,snow,bugs,heat,cold,drought,bugs,ect)? Without being stressed the plant would be too weak to carry its fruit,the stems will break ,the plant will fall over or the fruit wil fall off prematurely.Stress makes the plant strong and sturdy. Our enemies and life setbacks are our stress and thats why I am Thankful for my enemies and lifes setbacks because they made me Strong and Sturdy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/17/10 02:55 AM
Hello CPW1,

it seems to me you really believe the brainwashing of all religions that Life is not meant to be easy. That's your choice of course.

But do you know that, if you compost all of your kitchen scraps plus any kind of manure and add it to the soil, you do not have all those stresses and bugs. The plants grow pretty strongly. And if you add purified water through a very good filter to remove chlorine and fluoride and all other pesticides.

I have moved here in Tasmania only recently. I live in a 3 brm. cottage with a small very rocky garden as this is the area for it. To grow a few organic vegetables I had to cut in half an old water tank, remove the bottom and top and fill up the two vats with soil. Now I did order a particular soil, rich in manure, but that is not what was delivered. So I had to add lots of manure and I planted tomatoes in one vat and silver beets and lettuce in the other vat. Plus radishes.

Even starting with the wrong soil, but adding manure, all I needed to do was to water them when it did not rain. You cannot imagine how much I am harvesting: I am supplying three families with these vegetables (growing into such a small area) and you can't imagine the quantity of tomatoes in those plants. I still have dozens and dozens growing, I have given tomatoes to friends and already made at least 15 jars of tomatoes sauce to last me the entire year.

So, it is up to you whether you like to believe that life was meant to be hard. I do not believe it, I do not buy into it.

Take care, my friend,

Starchild
Posted By: CPW1 Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/17/10 03:18 AM
I did not mean life should be hard,I was mainly referring to bad situations that people went through and hold onto instead of letting them go and learning from them.

Again I love your writing do you have a blog I can sudscribe to.
Posted By: CPW1 Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/17/10 04:20 AM
Hello CPW1,

But do you know that, if you compost all of your kitchen scraps plus any kind of manure and add it to the soil, you do not have all those stresses and bugs. The plants grow pretty strongly. And if you add purified water through a very good filter to remove chlorine and fluoride and all other pesticides.

I have moved here in Tasmania only recently. I live in a 3 brm. cottage with a small very rocky garden as this is the area for it. To grow a few organic vegetables I had to cut in half an old water tank, remove the bottom and top and fill up the two vats with soil. Now I did order a particular soil, rich in manure, but that is not what was delivered. So I had to add lots of manure and I planted tomatoes in one vat and silver beets and lettuce in the other vat. Plus radishes.

Starchild
Do have Worms to they will do great wonders for your plants,sometimes plants will not use the compost but worms will break the compost down even more for the plants, worms also airrate they roots and break up the soil making the roots grow deeper and fully. My plants also love compost juice too I catch the juice mix it with water a bucket put a airstone in the bucket for 1 or 2 days to adjust the PH level to between 6 or 7 ,Sorry to get off subject but I love gardening and plants.
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/17/10 08:59 AM
...Have you noticed that when (or if) you pray to God (any God) your prayers are not answered? Have you asked yourself why? Because when we pray, we pray for what we do not have instead of being thankful, first of all, for what we already have.

First of all - indeed interesting article! But why do you think that prayers are not answered? If this is not the case with you, it doesn't mean that my prayers are not answered.

Have you noticed that the rich never pray for anything and yet they keep getting richer? Why is that?

Who told you that? Are you earning over one million USD monthly to say that? I think rich people pray more than we can even imagine. Prayer itseld is a conversation with God, and I am more than sure that rich people talk to Creator more than any of us here do.

...and that is easy because when you are born into riches, wealth automatically makes more wealth. And they are definitely NOT more intelligent than you, in fact most of them are quite stupid or insipid or simply unintelligent.

Once again, who told you that? Fool and his money are soon what? I have many friends that received great fortunes as their inheritance, and 90% of those people spent almost everything, and are now on the payroll - without businesses and good families!

Why that happened? Because they were not intelligent enough about money, and if person is stupid - I am sure - he will never be wealthy. Wealth always goes to not even clever people, or those, who are grateful, as you write. Wealth goes to wise people.

Didn't Jesus and every other Enlightened Being say that God is the Light of the world? They meant it literally although no one understood it then.

hehe, God is not ONLY Light as you state here. God is in every bit of darkness too. He is everywhere. Jesus knew what he was saying, although, I am a bit skeptical, since I think it is impossible to describe with words what God is, you MUST feel it, there is just no right words about it.

As you wrote a lot, to sum it all up: everything is created from the energy that comes from Universe (since Light IS one of the sources of energy). Gratefulness is OK too, but you should also act on something rather than just sit and be grateful all the day long \:\)
Posted By: Flying Heart Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 12:57 AM
Hi,

I am just noticing - with a smile in my heart - how many assumptions you both have about rich people, without ever defining what 'rich' means to you....I would love to know....

I consider myself rich, in the sense of being wealthy, not moneyed, and I pray all the time, treat God like a friend who is there, not always able to answer the phone when I call, but who has an A/M and can and does get back to me. Not everyone else prays, and those that do, may not pray all the time. Praying and how often and how long you do it, is not a measure of how great you are before God or of how good you are. It's how you carry your thoughts and feelings forward into your life and those of others that counts.

If you think that rich people in the sense of moneyed people pray more than others, I am not sure how you draw this assumption. In my personal and professional experience, God wants the best for us, but he/she is only going to give this to us if we are grown to it and able to sustain it. If we are sabotaging ourselves, we won't be given the gift we ask for as it would be wasted. So, the logical and spiritual conclusion I have experienced is that to ask for something, and to have any hope of receiving it, you have to have cultivated a high level of accountability towards it. You have to have 'done your bit', made sure you will be able to handle the gift with the respect it deserves. Classic example: someone wants to lose weight, and get healthy, but ultimately never really makes a habit of exercise. This person has not understoood that he/she needs to show God they have a life that is ready for the gift - suitable thinking, suitable behaviours. So, what can a person change - what paradigm can you develop in your life - that will make you ready for wealth?

When we were in debt, I asked for a miracle, and we got one, but not before we had taken the willingness to ring changes in our lives to the nth degree. I used to think I knew what personal accountability was, but this was a whole other ballgame. We had to take it to a whole other level. We literally changed EVERYTHING. We have no overdarft anymore, we cleared our debts, cut up our credit cards, started doing weekly meal plans which cut 30% off our bills, did planned weekly shops, created savings accounts, sorted out our pension policies, and changed the way we spent money and how we communicate and make decisions about money. We kept going, making the changes in our attitudes to money and each other, until one day we got our miracle.Now, I am looking at Stage Two - the last miracle was about clearing our heads regarding money. Now I want to do some wealth building of a different sort and so am contemplating what to ask for and what my part of the bargain is. This is the most exciting part.

Take it from me - prayer is a wonderful thing. But you have to do a 'deal' with God, if you see what I mean, and throw the outcome up to him. It's a contract. You have to fulfil your part of it no matter what. You may not get wealth in the way you were expecting, but you will always get wealth that is right for you. God knows you better than you do.... and isn't that incredible. That we don't have to explain ourselves? It's the ultimate friendship.

All my blessings to you both.
PS If someone wants to sit and be grateful or just meditate all day that too manifests positively in the universe, so there are no 'shoulds' in my view. Scientific studies have shown that in cities where large-scale meditation (TM) has been conducted, crime rates have reduced. It has happened every time a cross/world event has been staged. Some people may be at their best being active, doing work in third world countries, others through quiet contemplation and the energy this puts out. I have met countless people who were people of few words and not active, but who nevertheless had a major impact on those around them. Each person can fulfil their potential in a different way - that's why God made us all so different and gave us free will. He is allowing us to choose to do what we can and want to do, and is no doubt having a wonderful time stewarding us all through this process of self-discovery. I can warmly recommend you to read 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven' by Mitch Albom. It is a life-changing book.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 03:37 AM
Hi CPW1,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 04:08 AM
Hi CPW1 again,
sorry but I pressed the wrong button and my message left just started.
You are very right in what you said. I also have worms in my vats' soil. Everything helps.
After I answered your first message I realized that most probably what you meant was that "yes, the Creator does the growing and the creating of new atoms, molecules, cells, ect. ect., but if we do not do any work it just does not happen. I remember having read a little story many years ago about a man with a great dream of having a cottage with a beautiful, green, luscious land around it, but it did not have enough money to buy such a beautiful piece of land. All he could afford was to buy a very desolate, almost desert like piece of land where he built his own cottage and, after many years of hard work in clearing, plowing, cultivating, adding various minerals and manure and planting seeds and taking care of them, he finally had his dream fulfilled. And one day, the town preacher came visiting him, looked over his very luscious, beautiful property and said to him: "Well, look what God has given you! You'll have to be very grateful for such rich land" and the farmer answered: "Yes, reverend, but you should have seen it when God had it all by Himself" I laughed so much about it, because it is true!

At the same time, we'll have to add that before this last century this earth had millions of hectares of forests with immense trees which nobody planted or looked after them, and we'll have to say that man must have found fruit trees and vegetables already on the planet because certainly man cannot create a seed of anything.

So, if growing things today is requiring so much work, we'll have to thank Monsanto and others like them and all the Agri-business multinationals and Chemical multinationals for polluting, poisoning, cross-genetically modifying everything they can get hold of and creating immense problems including the collaps of millions of beehives all over the world. Your USA has had to import millions of bees for the past 8-9 years every year because they always, from one day to the next, die out completely. It is starting even here in Australia after they started crops of GM crops. Without counting the cutting down of millions of acres of forests all over the world: that alone will have to change the climate because where there are no trees there is no rain.

But you know, this having to work for what we desire has happened only since man has fallen out of his 5th dim. vibrational frequencies, what was called the "Garden of Eden".
Before, man did not need to work, he was fully connected to this ocean of Light which creates everything and so his desires were instantly fulfilled.

And that is how it will be after the Shift in Consciousness back into the 5th dim. for all who will choose Love instead of Fear and greed, and hatred.

And, by the way, I do not have a blog and I do not sell anything. I live very peacefully by myself - I don't even have a TV or radio any longer (too much ads and rubbish) and I do not read daily newspapers or magazines, but I keep myself informed quite a lot with scientiphic things and other products (like those sold through Learning Strategies) and real News through a US website: www.Newswithviews.com and a european one www.brusselsjournal.com - they both give all the true news that you will never hear on TV or other media outlets.
And of course I read lots of very interesting books which stimulate my own thinking and knowledge, thanks to the fact that I do not need to work any longer as I am 66 yrs young and I get a pension. Besides, I have been interested in different philosophies and religions since very young and found them all wanting.

Love to you,

Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 05:00 AM
Thank you JC,

I had not seen your answer: it seems the messages are not recorded immediately, but I agree totally with you.

Love, Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 05:05 AM
Hi Reverend,

I had just almost finished my long answer to yours and I lost it completely: I thought it was 'submitted' but I can't find it. I don't know how these things happen.

Perhaps it will be downloaded soon.

Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 06:04 AM
,Hi Reverend

Is it possible that the Webmaster filters out our answers or topics? It was a long answer with many explanations and it could not possibly just disappear when submitted.

But I have just realized that my other post titled
"Amega Zero-Point Energy Wand" and all subsequent messages to it has disappeared from "Beyond Human" forum. And it was first in line on the top.

Perhaps somebody didn't like the idea of such a powerful self-help product that didn't come through Learning Strategies masters and that would have superseded all theirs.

What a pity that even in such forum there are such small minded people.

Anyway, if anyone wants to know about it write to me directly at starchild@gotalk.net.au

Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 07:11 AM
Hello Flying Heart,

My answer to Reverend did not appear - somebody is filtering what they want being written in this forum. I have asked the moderator about it also because my entire topic titled "Amega Zero-Point Energy Wand" with all posts has completely disappeared, so, until I am given an answer of how and why that has happened I am not going to waste my time in responding to you
There was nothing insulting or offensive to anyone in my posts so I want to know why this has happened.

Sorry about it, with love,

Starchild

Starchild
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 08:26 AM
...so I want to know why this has happened.

You know, I had such experiences several times when you write almost an essay, and then... it took you 40 minutes to write that essay, and then you understand you were logged off the Web site, and have to sign in again, and you are disappointed, and so on...

In such case, just think that omnipotent God did not want that post to appear, and be grateful to Him that it is not here wink Just let these feelengs go, relax, and just as you recommended - be grateful, and begin responding to other people.
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 08:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Flying Heart
...how many assumptions you both have about rich people, without ever defining what 'rich' means to you....I would love to know....

Ok, let's assume I was talking about one of the people from Forbes list smile

Quote:
...I pray all the time, treat God like a friend who is there, not always able to answer the phone when I call, but who has an A/M and can and does get back to me.

How is that possible when God is everywhere? Even if you talk about A/M - God is in every single bit of that piece of equipment, and believe me, He hears every thought we might have...

Quote:
If we are sabotaging ourselves, we won't be given the gift we ask for as it would be wasted. So, the logical and spiritual conclusion I have experienced is that to ask for something, and to have any hope of receiving it, you have to have cultivated a high level of accountability towards it.

True! And I am more than sure that God gives something to people that will change Universe in the way He wants the Universe to be. Maybe this is one of the answers why so many rich people become philanthropists, it is just in them, and they do what they feel like doing.

Quote:
Now I want to do some wealth building of a different sort and so am contemplating what to ask for and what my part of the bargain is. This is the most exciting part.

With the right attitude it is a piece of cake! But excitement in this field is really tremendous! I just think that I am a bit younger than you, so I don't quite understand yet that excitement, but I already experienced some of it, and your store how you got out of debt is very interesting indeed.

Quote:
...you have to do a 'deal' with God, if you see what I mean, and throw the outcome up to him. It's a contract. You have to fulfil your part of it no matter what. You may not get wealth in the way you were expecting, but you will always get wealth that is right for you.

Well, don't you think that the word "contract" is a bit inappropriate in relationship to God? He is our friend, not a business partner, maybe even more than friend, maybe the only Being, who loves us more than even our parents love us?

Quote:
Scientific studies have shown that in cities where large-scale meditation (TM) has been conducted, crime rates have reduced.

I am thinking that it's not because of meditation, rather because of some observation by a group of people. Observation changes reality more than a group pf meditating people, although they also play a great part in it!

Quote:
Each person can fulfil their potential in a different way - that's why God made us all so different and gave us free will. He is allowing us to choose to do what we can and want to do, and is no doubt having a wonderful time stewarding us all through this process of self-discovery.

hehe, I think that it's pretty difficult to be a God, and I don't think he's having so much wonderful time controlling everything in such a beautiful world. Just see how everything is controlled, and how well it is done, even marvelous! I love to be in summer in my cottage that is located outside of the city, it's so quiet, and I can observe sunrise, sunset, and beautiful clouds, and just wonder - how is it all possible to take care of smile

Quote:
I can warmly recommend you to read 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven' by Mitch Albom.

So many wonderful books yet to read, but I'll put this one on my to-read list, maybe one day I'll come by it smile Frankly speaking, I don't believe in Heaven or hell, I think that even after death my soul will enter a new body, and everything will continue, as it was - new world, new expectations, new girlfriends, and so on smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 09:44 PM
Hi Reverend,

in answer to yours as above that most probably it was God intervention not to want my article to appear..... are you a priest of some religion or something?

Only their kind of thinking always claim God's will for something wrong, tragic or distasteful happening. Yes, it is their God of Wrath Punishment that they have preached all along while all the while repeating that the same God is a God of Love. If it was so, would you not expect the same God to have prevented all wars and misery and suffering in this world? My articles have never offended or insulted or caused harm to anybody: I assure you God would not stop it. And I can assure you that was automatically logged in. So no excuses!

In fact, I received emails from other people and that has happened to them too that all of a sudden, after care and consideration in what they were writing their entire article would disappear: obviously there is something not working properly with this site and the webmaster should fix it.

Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/18/10 10:02 PM
Reverend,

you are so good in surmonising without ever explain how and why it is so, as they all do.
That's the difference between you and me.

Starchild
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/19/10 08:09 AM
... in answer to yours as above that most probably it was God intervention not to want my article to appear..... are you a priest of some religion or something?

Nope, I am not a priest, and never actually wanted to be one. Moreover, I am a christian, and I like to study hinduism, I do meditations, and practice yoga, which is strictly prohibited by christian religion. I just read and study what is interesting to me.

Quote:
Only their kind of thinking always claim God's will for something wrong, tragic or distasteful happening. Yes, it is their God of Wrath Punishment that they have preached all along while all the while repeating that the same God is a God of Love.

What do you mean by "their God", as far as I understand there is only one God, and why do you talk about disasters? I never spoke of anything tragic, if you reread my post above.

Quote:
If it was so, would you not expect the same God to have prevented all wars and misery and suffering in this world?

hehe, this would never happen! Because if we are left without sufferings, we will forget God very quickly. We need problems to be in balance with nature - wars are just to compensate for imbalance, nothing more.

Quote:
My articles have never offended or insulted or caused harm to anybody: I assure you God would not stop it. And I can assure you that was automatically logged in. So no excuses!

We have a saying in Russia (although I live in Ukraine, I speak in russian language, so I'll keep on saying Russia): "Something that wants a woman - it is a desire of God", so, OK, no excuses smile When you say: "God would not stop it", I think it's a reason for a God to smile smile

Quote:
In fact, I received emails from other people and that has happened to them too that all of a sudden, after care and consideration in what they were writing their entire article would disappear: obviously there is something not working properly with this site and the webmaster should fix it.

Let's not blame anybody, as we know that by blaming - we won't get much of a progress, right? wink
Posted By: Yukala Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/19/10 10:47 AM
Originally Posted By: Reverend
Nope, I am not a priest, and never actually wanted to be one. Moreover, I am a christian, and I like to study hinduism, I do meditations, and practice yoga, which is strictly prohibited by christian religion. I just read and study what is interesting to me.

Study is good. History of Hinduism shows Christianity was created after its pattern, but only managed to be a very poor copy indeed of Hinduism past. I guess that is what you can get with old Roman politics having gone amuk creating a religion born by war and nurtured through the centuries in the blood of unbridled fanaticism.

cool
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/19/10 11:30 AM
Very well said indeed!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/19/10 09:30 PM
Oh people, how little you know about how the Catholic religion started and why it called itself Roman!

I was born catholic too, well it was not my choice since it is the national religion in Italy. But it never resonated within me, never, even when I was just 7,8, 9 yrs. old and used to tell straight out what was wrong in the priest's sermon after Sunday mass directly to him. I remember he used to stare at me without ever arguing my points and he never told me off like most other priests would have done. He just listened very intently and it went on for months.

I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts and various phylosophies and, by my late 30s I let them all go knowing they all were contraddictory and wanting.

Had I been a male, most probably I would have gone to a Christian institution to become a priest when I was young. Thanks to God, I am a woman, so that was not possible and let me free to have time to learn about what this world is all about before I could start my mission.

In the meantime, from the beg. of the 80s, I found many answers and not in any religion or belief systems.

Sorry Reverend, I am not going to answer every point you made: by experience I know that one cannot change anyone's religious or political beliefs. It takes a great mind to be open enough and be an independent "thinker".

I leave you all with your own beliefs to which you resonate.

Have a good day!

Starchild
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/19/10 09:32 PM
Oh people, how little you know about how the Catholic religion started and why it called itself Roman!

I was born catholic too, well it was not my choice since it is the national religion in Italy. But it never resonated within me, never, even when I was just 7,8, 9 yrs. old and used to tell straight out what was wrong in the priest's sermon after Sunday mass directly to him. I remember he used to stare at me without ever arguing my points and he never told me off like most other priests would have done. He just listened very intently and it went on for months.

I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts and various phylosophies and, by my late 30s I let them all go knowing they all were contraddictory and wanting.

Had I been a male, most probably I would have gone to a Christian institution to become a priest when I was young. Thanks to God, I am a woman, so that was not possible and let me free to have time to learn about what this world is all about before I could start my mission.

In the meantime, from the beg. of the 80s, I found many answers and not in any religion or belief systems.

Sorry Reverend, I am not going to answer every point you made: by experience I know that one cannot change anyone's religious or political beliefs. It takes a great mind to be open enough and be an independent "thinker".

Have a good day!

Starchild
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/20/10 11:38 AM

You can open our eyes to this matter, that's what all Forums are supposed to be for smile

Quote:
I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts...

And what is your conclusion? What is this Earth is all about, and what is it all invented for?

Quote:

I used to think some years ago to go to some sort of institution to become a priest, and then I noticed that in my mind some kind of question arised all the time: "Why to go to church and devote yourself only to religion, when you have to study spirituality, as well as your physical body, and help people somehow in the same time. Although, I still yet can't imagine how can I help as many people in their needs as I can, I wouldn't go to church, and devote myself only to the spiritual way of life...

Quote:

Ok, beginning of 80s... can I ask you how old are you now? (No need to answer if you don't wish like, I know that it's wiser to ask an old person when he's going to die than a woman when she was born smile ).

Quote:

You are very wise person, I can conclude this message with smile

Quote:

... and suffer because of our stupidity smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/21/10 12:06 AM
Hi Reverend,
you've got quite a sense of humour: you made me smile. I have no problem saying how old or young I am: 66 yrs. and I am retired and on a pension. How beautiful to have so much free time!

You know, I wrote a very long article under the topic "2012" (in Beyond Human)to which nobody answered and which contains some information you are interested in. Have you read it?
Perhaps you can ask me questions about that?
But from the time I wrote it I realized I made a mistake: I said it was the Orions who were called "The Fallen Angels" to cause humans of the 5th dim. to fall into the 3rd dim. - I know how that came about: somewhere in the Book of Enoch he said that, but it is highly incorrect: they had to be the Sirians from Sirius because all of the antique temples and piramids at certain times of the year, like solstices and equinoxes, their opening is looking directly at Sirius. And that was done so that the High Priests could call upon their so-called Star-Gods.

Nothing else for now,

Love to all,

Starchild
Posted By: Reverend Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 03/21/10 12:29 PM
... I have no problem saying how old or young I am: 66 yrs. and I am retired and on a pension. How beautiful to have so much free time!

Well, difficult for me to imagine, and I really sometimes wish I had more free time to read and explore things I like most... Anyway, I still have to wait for a veeeery long period of time before I go to pension, as I am only 30 now smile

You know, I wrote a very long article under the topic "2012" (in Beyond Human)to which nobody answered and which contains some information you are interested in. Have you read it?
Perhaps you can ask me questions about that?

Nope, I'll go to read it maybe later, or tomorrow, and we can discuss it.

I am trying to take some rest on Sundays, since I have a 6-day working week, and get pretty tired at the end of the week...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WHAT WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR - 04/04/10 06:06 AM
Reverend,

I am still waiting for your questions, or don't you have any like everybody else?

Starchild
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement