I am reading Love for No Reason and I absolutely love it. I already practice many of the things mentioned in the book and I feel that I am very close to living in a state of unconditional love. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to influence my husband along the same path?

He isn't really the kind of man that would read a book like this but it is just so empowering! I would love for him to feel the way that I feel right now.
Lead by example. He'll follow.

And, if he is a Paraliminal listener, let him listen to the Happy for No Reason Paraliminal, which is walks along with Love for No Reason.
I think it would be hard to influence your partner over something they are too decided about already. In this case, your best bet would be convincing them to take a look at what you have to say and just try to swoon them over with it.

It would not be easy because there are those who are firm with their decision. You have to remember to keep it balanced though so that it would not appear like you are forcing it down their throat.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement