Posted By: CPW1 Radio gives me a headache now - 08/24/13 10:37 AM
I turned my car into a university on wheels about 6 months ago now I almost hate radio it feels like a waste of my time and torture when I'm riding with other people is this normal.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Radio gives me a headache now - 08/26/13 09:15 AM
Makes no difference if it's normal or not. It is a personal preference. Depends on the station for me. I find a lot of the radio stations pretty negative and depressing, so I prefer one playing the music without vocals.\

Alex
Posted By: DavidBill Re: Radio gives me a headache now - 10/03/13 11:42 AM
Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Makes no difference if it's normal or not. It is a personal preference. Depends on the station for me. I find a lot of the radio stations pretty negative and depressing, so I prefer one playing the music without vocals.\

Alex

I completely agree, it depends what kind of music you are listening to, and which radio station you tuned into.
Posted By: annie george Re: Radio gives me a headache now - 10/31/13 12:05 PM
It depends on the type of musics what we listen.how can we tune a particular station that is important.I found a lot of the radio stations pretty much depressing and negative, so I prefer one playing the music without vocals.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement