Posted By: pos Subliminal Software - 02/06/14 05:59 PM
Hi everyone, does someone have experience with using Subliminal messages softwares? I just found this one http://www.mindofwinner.com/subliminal-messages/ which is free, but I would like to know if someone has use it before? and what results did you have?
This software can blink positive affirmations very fast and goal is while working on your computer in the same time to reprogram your mind.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Subliminal Software - 02/07/14 09:46 AM
Seen them and have run versions of them. All removed after 6 weeks. Watch the messages, some look positive but are loaded.

Alex
Posted By: pos Re: Subliminal Software - 02/09/14 01:45 PM
Hi Alex. Thanks for reply. Can you explain a bit more what do you mean that messages "look positive but are loaded". You can also create custom message if you want depending of goal you want to achieve...
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Subliminal Software - 02/10/14 08:44 AM
1. I don't smoke...
2. I am a non-smoker
3. I only eat healthy food
4. I am top of my class
5. I always exercise first thing in the morning.
6.I am losing weight.

Those are loaded affirmations.

First one is written in the negative you have to think about smoking and so are programming smoking.

2nd one is a paradox. Non-smokers don't even think about smoking. It's a non issue and thus the label non-smoker doesn't mean much. If you offer them a cigarette they say no, thanks and that's the end of it.

It can work and then again it usually there are other affirmations in the list. If there are more centred on changing the smoking habit, you create a reason for thinking about smoking because the focus is on smoking. So that one become loaded by association.

3. How often have you discovered food that you thought was healthy was anything but? So only becomes impossible to live up to. You create huge inner conflict. Again for some it works. It still what I consider a loaded affirmation.

4. No one is always or top anything with perfection. We are humans and have varying experiences. Many affirmations carry limiters like that that, that are impossible to live up to. Successful people are never always perfect. If you use an affirmation that is impossible to live up to the affirmation isn't working.

5. I am Losing weight. Interesting word losing. We as humans resent losing stuff, we grieve our losses, so losing weight? You don't really want to grieve that?

On the whole the "I am" affirmations create an inner conflict because it's like saying, I am wearing a red shirt, when you're wearing a yellow on. So the affirmation, I am slim when you're cuddly (like me:) ) is going to bring up, no you're not and instead of the slim image you get the fat one.

I'm not keen on affirmations. They are difficult to word correctly and usually we create a list of them to start reciting and it makes it difficult to find and eliminate the "loaded" ones. Also having to keep at it for a month before you see a shift.

The only affirmation that I know of that really worked and multitask, in that you could say it and think about whatever is challenging you, Every day in every way, I am getting better and better. Having said that I realise I've never experimented with subliminal software with only that affirmation.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement