Posted By: MikeB NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/08/01 03:45 AM
I'm curious about the effect that the Witness paraliminal has on me. I've listened to it 3 or 4 times now and I literally hear the first 5 minutes (to the end of hearing "one" and visualizing a flower) and then I literally "zonk out" until I hear the tape player switching sides - and I have very vivid dreams while this happens.

This doesn't happen to me with any other paraliminals - not even the other NB paraliminals and I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience.

I'm also interested in opinions as to why this is happening, particularly from Pete, Dana, or Paul.

Have fun!
Mike

Posted By: jonah Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/08/01 04:04 PM
This isn't an answer sorry. But could you please tell me what the "Witness" paraliminal is and where I could find it.

Posted By: MikeB Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/08/01 04:13 PM
The Witness paraliminal is part of the Natural Brilliance (NB) home study course.

Posted By: richard916 Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/09/01 04:30 PM
Is there paraliminal you mention here the same as the new option generator paraliminal?

Posted By: MikeB Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/09/01 06:44 PM
Hi Richard

I don't have the New Option Generator so I can't say if it is the same, but I would tend to think it isn't. This is one side of one tape in a six tape home learning course. Check out http://www.learningstrategies.com/NaturalBrilliance/Home.html for more information.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/10/01 02:53 AM
Different people will "zonk" out with different tapes.

I like the Witness step because of the different perspective(s) it provides me around different things in my life. I love the feeling.

Personally, however, the Release step frees up so much in me, even when I think I have nothing to free up!

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/10/01 02:54 AM
I'm going to revisit Witness tonight. It's been a while.

Posted By: richard916 Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/10/01 12:26 PM
So the paraliminals in natural brilliance cannot be bought separately. Is this true? I don't know whether to buy this or wait for the new course coming out, as i have limited funds.

Posted By: Margaret Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/10/01 11:35 PM
Mike, in holosync, one zonks out due to the brain being overwhelmed by that particular stimulus. In time the brain reorganizes to a higher level & one does not zonk out any more.

If i were you, i'd continue to listen to it till you stay alert thru the entire tape. This way you'll know your brain has fully reorganized to a higher level of performing.

Thanks for posting b/c i am also going to revisit witness & release. Thanks also, Pete

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: NB Step 4 paraliminal -- WOW! - 08/14/01 01:42 AM
Richard - The Natural Brilliance Paraliminals are not available outside of the course.

As far as whether to wait: get started on something now so you can immediately reap the benefits.

As far as future programs: ask your local library to order something for you. Many libraries order the courses for their patrons--it is a great service they provide.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement