Posted By: tool innertalk - 08/31/02 10:16 PM
Has anyone tried and gotten results using "Innertalk" tapes or cd's by Eldon Taylor.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: innertalk - 08/31/02 11:23 PM
No but I tried about ten years ago
Shed Helmstetters "Self Talk" tapes.
as well as a Self Talk tape created
by Terra Libra.

They are no match to the paraliminal
tapes.

Cheers,

Posted By: seeker2002 Re: innertalk - 09/01/02 07:40 PM
I've used Eldon Taylor's tapes/CD's with success. I noticed a very strong increase in learning when I used his "Accelerated Learning and Studying" subliminal tape. The music is very upbeat, similar to baroque "speed learning" music. The music combined with the subliminal messages really made a difference that I noticed.

Taylor's method of producing subliminals ensures that the hidden messages are loud enough to actually reach the brain. If the music were to be removed, the messages would be loud enough to hear -- and therefore, are not really "subliminal."

The only thing I don't like is that on some scripts (not the learning tape I mentioned above) words like "god," and "divine" are used in the subliminal scripts which reflect the author's spiritual beliefs. Dr. Taylor is a Christian, and it shows.

Years ago, I saw a script for a tape titled "Centering", and read what appeared to be a quote from the Bible in the script: "...peace that passeth understanding." Doesn't make me feel very "centered."

Posted By: richard916 Re: innertalk - 09/08/02 11:58 PM
Someone mentioned that they used the innertalk lucid dreaming cd and had lucid dreams. Can that person tell me if they ever had a lucid dream before they used the cd.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement