Posted By: Hobo Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/12/03 04:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone was using Head Cleaners tapes and what results they were
getting?

Thanks!

Posted By: An0therN00b Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/12/03 06:14 PM
I was unaware that Head Cleaners were for ppl

Posted By: shr33m Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/13/03 04:20 AM
Well, while we're on the subject of hypnosis tape sites and someone already mentioned www.wendi.com, how about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm

This hypnotherapist even uses NLP techniques on some tapes. Why she even has tapes called NEW HISTORY GENERATOR, PERSONAL MAGNETISM. Now I just gotta get the ones on Invisibility, Teleportation, Levitation, and Shapeshifting! If you're looking for lost objects, they've got one here to help you find them. Or how about the one for Winning the Lottery and other gambling pursuits? and that's just for starters.

Hey let me know how these work out!

Posted By: AlexK Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/13/03 09:34 AM
Head cleaner tapes for video and audio equipment?

I've been advised never to use them as they are abrasive and do more damage. As one 'techno' said, "sure use them if you want an excuse to replace the equipment sooner. You just shorten the life of your equipment". Manual cleaning is best. Funny at least 3 video technicians told me that and each once showed us how to clean the head of the video recorder with a piece of paper and never once was it my video recorder.

Alex

Posted By: Hobo Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/13/03 02:28 PM
I was refering to:
www.head-cleaners.com

They are hypnotic tapes. I have no problem
cleaning my cassette player or VCR.

Posted By: An0therN00b Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/13/03 03:18 PM
I thought that was what you meant, i just thought it was funny. You know, haha, funny joke man, youra killer? LOL. L8ter everyone.

Posted By: theMage Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/14/03 08:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by shr33m:
Well, while we're on the subject of hypnosis tape sites and someone already mentioned www.wendi.com, how about http://www.deeptrancenow.com/audio.htm

Hi all,

Would like to check if any folks here have actually tried Wendi's program on financial abundance?or any programs by Wendi?

Please do let me know if the tapes are effective.I am looking into my own financial issues,would appreciate if you guys could let me know of the effectiveness.

Rgds
Mage

Posted By: Dosetsu Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/14/03 08:27 PM
I've tried a couple of Wendi's smaller programs. I don't reall listen to hypnosis tapes all that much. I usually listen to several a day for a few weeks so for about 3 weeks I listened to them and the Paraliminals I bought around the same time. When listening to 5+ tapes and CDs per day it is hard to tell which one does what.

What I know helped me was learning some of Wendi's technigues. I like the way she uses fractionation in her inductions. I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Alex, How do you use paper to clean VCRs rather than head cleaners? That sounds interesting.

Posted By: shr33m Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/14/03 08:32 PM
Wendi is not bad. Hypnosis might help you to change your inner reality to adopt an attitude or frame of mind that is more conducive to attracting abundance, and it certainly isn't the only way. However, it's best not to rely on only one modality but use many.

If you have paid your dues along The Path and if you want a method that goes much deeper than the others, then you should read the book The One Minute Guide to Prosperity and Enlightenment
by Sri Siva http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972425403/qid=1055622361/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/103-2244316-4459016?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Sri Siva, formerly known as Guruji, was the guru to Wayne Dyer who taught him very simple, basic techniques of manifestation. Sri Siva believes that spiritual seekers should be materially prosperous so that they can have the time to engage in their spiritual practices. Now even Nightingale Conant has started to sell his material http://www.nightingaleconant.com/tAuthors_AuthorDetail.asp?AuthorID=362&WCU=b80142854450eb4bf4

Sri Siva has several web sites but the main one is http://www.vaaaksounds.com/

Posted By: theMage Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/15/03 04:14 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dosetsu:
What I know helped me was learning some of Wendi's technigues. I like the way she uses fractionation in her inductions. I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Hi Dosetsu,

What is this fractionation thingy?

Wow,you really are enthusiatic about improving,using 5+ tapes/CDs a day....

What kind of results have you seen from using Wendi's tapes?Are the results lasting?

Regards
Mage

Posted By: Dosetsu Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/15/03 05:20 AM
Well, I don't do that all the time. Usually it is a week or two on, and maybe a month or so off. I got Wendi's confidence CDs which also have her magnetism track. I was also using several Paraliminals at the time. "Confidence" is something that is really hard to quantify. Something like weight loss is really easy to tell whether it is working or not. I usually prefer to do my own work but I like to experiment with other people's tapes once in a while.

Fractionation is a hypnotic induction technique. A hypnotist discovered that each time a person was put into trance he went deeper. Later he discovered that he could induce trance several times in one day and get the same effect as if he hypnotized the person once a day over a period of several days. It was later discovered that if you put someone into trance, take them out again, and put them back in a few times during the same induction it has the same deepening effect. Wendi's method was not earth-shattering or anything. I just liked the way she did it and incorporated it into my inductions.

Posted By: theMage Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/15/03 04:50 PM
hiya Dosetsu,

Btw,I forget one question:do you need to wait long before you see the results?

I have tried paraliminal tapes and it does not take long for me to see the results,I wonder if wendi's programs could do the same...

Regards
Mage

Posted By: DesertSphinx Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/16/03 04:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dosetsu:
I've learned to use it and it helpes me put people into a deeper trance faster when combined with the other skills I have.

Hi Dosetsu,

Do you use hypnosis with other people? Do you help others? What is it that you do?

Posted By: Dosetsu Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/16/03 07:11 AM
Mage, in my experience they are similar to Paraliminals. Both work better and more immediate with a more specific outcome.

DesertSphinx,I'm an NLP practitoner and a hypnostist but I do not in a professional practice at this time. I mostly use it with people I know or if someone I meet wants to solve some problems. I am looking into starting a professional practice though.

Posted By: Fiona Re: Anyone using Head Cleaners tapes? - 06/21/03 11:42 AM
I have been using the "Performance 2" from Head Cleaners to help me with test anxiety and studying. I have done quite well using it but I have also been using Memory Supercharger from LSC so it's hard to say what is doing what. I really liked the HeadCleaners website. He had some wonderful suggestions for navigating college..from scheduling to studying. I found the tape to be of excellent quality (recording) but was a bit distracted by the way you can hear his breath on the tape...you don't get that with the LSC paraliminals.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement