Posted By: Brian649 INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/21/03 04:17 AM
This is the product of my adult life. I appreciate your continued attention.

http://revolutionofthemind.org/story/2003/7/20/20521/8343

Two weeks. For two weeks, I have been radiating light. There are new tones in my voice. I can speak faster than I can think. I don't think in words anymore, I think in holographic pictures of all things. My mind is working, it's online.

If you recall my "Feel the Power" illumination two years ago, this is similar. Omniscience. To look at something and 'know,' to understand it.

My mind is working. It only took one session. Five hours.

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited August 16, 2003).]

Posted By: Nordic Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/21/03 02:23 PM
Hi Brian,

I still remember your Feel the Power thread. I think you have done impressive work during your exploration. Personally I don't have the courage to try your method at the moment but it is very interesting to read about it.

Could you describe how your method affects to your normal life? What your friends think about the changes in you? What are the possible side effects in future etc..?

Personally I'm working at the moment on PR, Silva methods and psychic phenomenan.

Nordic

Posted By: NickR Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/25/03 11:07 AM
Good to see you posting again Brian. What specific benefits have you gained from recently discovered process.

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/25/03 12:10 PM
Nordic and Nickr,

Please give Brian649 time to reply to your messages ... he normally responds rather quickly but is catching up on some sleep!

Good to have you back Brian!

Love and Light

Michael Saikali

Posted By: stace_45 Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/25/03 12:12 PM
That sounds interesting. I would like to keep tabs on how things are going for you.
I'm also not ready to try out some new chemicals.

Posted By: An0therN00b Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 07/27/03 03:52 PM
Nice work Brian, this chemical cocktail is much more appealing than your previous one. But to be honest I am more leaning towards the piracetam/homozone combination first. Seems a little more 'tame' to me.

Posted By: Tuna Tuna Tuna Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/20/03 12:19 AM
An interesting read, has anybody else taken this chemical cocktail? Please share your experiences.

Posted By: Solarimus Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/20/03 12:37 AM
First, I don't see the story there any more.

Second, if you see a bright light, don't run toward it...it's probably a train.

Posted By: RoyHarper Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/20/03 08:21 PM
Brian changed some things around

Here's the link
http://www.instantenlightenment.info

[This message has been edited by RoyHarper (edited August 20, 2003).]

Posted By: Kristoff Olafsson Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/25/03 12:59 AM
Congrats, you have entered Terence McKenna land. What becomes of you when you die? What illumines and discloses all things?
KO

Posted By: rhammond2k Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/27/03 06:44 PM
Wouldn't it be cheaper, safer and simpler to just meditate?

Robert

[This message has been edited by rhammond2k (edited May 17, 2004).]

Posted By: Heartbeat Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/28/03 10:13 PM
Robert:

I find the chant to be very relaxing. Your posts are informative and enjoyable to read.
Don't you post over on Yahoo on Power vs Force?

Posted By: rhammond2k Re: INSTANT ENLIGHTENMENT - 08/29/03 04:33 PM
Thanks Heartbeat,

I do post on powervsforcegroup and drhawkinsgroup on yahoo. They have some very interesting discussions as well. Be aware, however, they are not for the close-minded, or spiritually faint of heart. I don't recommend those groups for anyone who hasn't first at least read (photoread?) Dr. David Hawkins' book, Power vs Force. I noticed that most people who discount his ideas, never bothered to read them first.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drhawkinsgroup/promote
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowervsForce/join

Robert

[This message has been edited by rhammond2k (edited August 29, 2003).]

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement