Posted By: Hobo Sound Health Sound Wealth - 07/28/04 06:36 PM
I got a brochure from LSC yesterday for a new program they are selling called Sound Health Sound Wealth by Luann Oakes Ph.D. Did anyone else get this brochure? Anyone else thinking of buying it? Anyone have any experience with Luann Oakes material? Anyone out there?

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/03/04 04:49 PM
Hi Hobo!

I got the brouchure too and was extremely interested, so I ordered the course. I haven't received it yet, but when I do, I'll post my initial impressions of Sound Health Sound Wealth.

Have you ordered it, or are you still considering ordering?

Posted By: Tore Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/09/04 09:53 PM
I'm also thinking of ordering it. Have bought other sound-techs so I dunno. The dollar is cheap right now so it would be great to buy now but I'd love some review of the "course".

I just love sound-techs.

Tore

Posted By: WebCrawler2010 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/13/04 03:43 PM
Benewme,

Have your gotten/listened to the Sound Health/Wealth tapes yet? What's your consensus so far?

Would be great to learn if this stuff has produced "tangible results" for you(as it was marketed - remember the story in the brocure of the woman that manifested her goal of $8 million dollars?) and not just the typical, "I am at one with the universe...yatta-yatta, etc., etc."

Be well,

Web

Be well,

Web

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/17/04 03:20 AM
Hi Buddies,

Today I purchased the "Sound Health Sound Wealth" system because it sounds good.

I will give it a serious try for one month and I will return it if it does not proof
what it promises.

Posted By: InquiringMind Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/18/04 05:14 AM
I received the CDs today. The technique seems to be mainly hypnosis, using sound technology and affirmations. It sounds interesting and feels good. I actually felt body pains dissolve while listening to it.

Posted By: WebCrawler2010 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 08/31/04 02:08 PM
Frodo/Inquiring Mind,

It's been 'bout 2 weeks, what's your consensus so far regarding the Sound Health CD's??? Any interesting, tangible results?

-Web

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/01/04 05:38 AM
Okay... I ordered Sound Health Sound Wealth and said that I would post my first impressions. Then I realized that my first impressions of a program are not usually my longer term impressions of a program and decided to wait until I had more experience with the program.

So. Here I am. The program has an instruction CD, a bedtime hypnosis CD, a "daytime break" CD (my term), and a background CD. The bedtime and break time CD are hypnosis CDs and appear to use the same script, except the bedtime CD doesn't wake you up--it tell you to go to sleep.

I found that the first time I listened to the Background CD, I started relaxing and it is still good as a relaxant. I listen to it whenever possible throughout the day. I feel calmer and find that life looks better when listening to it.

The hypnosis CDs I'm still having an issue with. Their actual scripts seem good and beneficial, and if I would listen to them daily I think I would see positive results--and much faster. However, it's the hypnosis induction that makes me twitch. I've tried a number of hypnosis tapes and been personally hypnotized a few times. I've been told more than once that I am an "excellent subject", whatever that gets me. I feel she rushes the process just a bit--she needs to give a beat of silence before counting down to the next number. Without that extra beat, the induction feels rushed and it's harder to reach a good level of hypnosis. My BIGGEST complaint, though, is that in both hypnosis CDs, she tells you TWICE that she will count you down from 10 to ZERO. And then she only counts you down from 10 to ONE. For me, that last count is where I really drop down to a solid hypnosis, and without it, I don't achieve a deep level. I'm left waiting to hear "Zero." So I'm trying to say "Zero" myself, but often I choose to listen to the hypnosis CDs when I'm really tired (she says they work equally well asleep or awake) and hope I fall asleep before we hit "one." Saying "Zero" myself is starting to help, though.

As for real results.. that why I ordered the course too! I'd like to lose about 100 pounds and gee... $8 million sounds good to me too--although I'd settle for a good-paying, secure job in the meantime.

Results to date: I've had the course for about two to three weeks now. My weight has been creeping up the last few months, so when I got on the scale yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I'd lost four pounds. I didn't think I'd been eating less or exercising more--so that's an encouraging sign! I haven't won the lottery (yet), but today I found a way to rework my temporary job (which could be over in a couple months) into something that will last at least another year. Might not be the Sound Health Sound Wealth program affecting this--but it might be!

Overall opinion: After two/three weeks--the course isn't perfect, but it is good. I see encouraging signs, and I will continue using/testing it to determine if it's REALLY working. After all, it took her star pupil eight months to lose 35 pounds without dieting and acquire $8 million!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited August 31, 2004).]

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/01/04 05:51 AM
Frodo02 (and anyone else who is interested)-

Maybe you've already done this, but you can request an extended guarantee period from Learning Strategies.

I know I have a history of immediate reaction and then nothing ever again, so a 30-day guarantee leaves me with the initial impression a program is working, when it ultimately doesn't.

I requested an extended guarantee period via email, using my email order confirmation as a reference. Learning Strategies promptly gave me the extended guarantee period I requested--without any hassle.

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited August 31, 2004).]

Posted By: InquiringMind Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/01/04 01:09 PM
I have the CDs to be beneficial in dealing with stress, since I find that the moment I start listening to them, even in my car after work, my muscles around the shoulders and neck begin to relax, very quickly. The two hypnosis CDs are essentially the same, except that one does not wake you up at the end. The sound technology is pleasant to listen to. The Spirit Trance CD is essentially composed of subliminal messages embedded in sound frequencies, which are probably unique to her system.

Regarding results, I would say overall, these CDs are definitely a very positive influence in my life. As with all these tools, it is easy to forget how life was before or without them - I can only see it getting better and better using these CDs.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/02/04 05:39 AM
Folks,

I've ordered the course two weeks ago but because I live overseas and far away from the US it takes a bit longer to arrive here.

I will take up your suggestion and will ask for a one month extension so I will have two month to try it out.

I look forward to receive the course soon.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited September 02, 2004).]

Posted By: Tore Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/06/04 09:56 PM
Hey guys!

It's great to hear some bits of experience with the product. If someone doesn't bring any more interesting bits I'll stick with Insight. Can't have too many soundtechs run in my head at the same time.

Still love my paraliminals. I must check if there's any of the cd-formated ones I'd like.

/T

Posted By: InquiringMind Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/07/04 03:32 AM
Tore,

There is quite a big difference between Insight and SHSW. One is pure sound technology, and the other is a combination of sound technology, affirmations, hypnosis and subliminal messages - it depends on what you are looking for.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/09/04 03:12 AM
Hi,

I received the Sound Health Sound Wealth cds
today.

I will report back in a week.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/16/04 06:52 AM
Folks,

I've just completed the first week on SH SW. So far the only tangible result is to feel much calmer.

Example: Last Tuesday we had our regularly weekly team meeting at work. I usually get tense in these meetings because there are a
few team members who are pushing themselves into the foreground e.g. through constant talking or exaggerating small things.

Others workmates feel the same so I generally don't like those meetings.
Anyway, last Tuesday was different. I felt calm relaxed and enjoyed the meeting in spite of the same behaviour of a few team members.

I look forward to more tangible results in
the next few weeks.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited September 16, 2004).]

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/28/04 03:58 PM
I've been using Sound Health Sound Wealth for eight weeks now, and I seem to have plateaued or even regressed after about week three. I'd lost four pounds (out of 100) in the first three weeks, but after eight weeks I'm still only down those four pounds. Listening to SHSW used to relax the stress knots running from my back up to my neck, but it hasn't helped for the last two-three weeks. (No new money or money opportunities either--in fact the niche I thought I'd carved for myself in the first three weeks ended up being rejected.)

In the last month I've been having some "unhelpful" reactions. I've stopped listening to the bedtime SHSW at bedtime because I can't sleep afterwards; I feel tired, but alert and agitated. In the last month of listening to SHSW, I've become increasingly unfocused and lethargic.

I'm telling myself that this is just resistance and am currently continuing with SHSW, but it's getting difficult. This is starting to affect my work in a negative way--something I can't afford. I have a history of initial positive response to programs (like SHSW) and then nothing--ever again. I was hoping that SHSW could get me past this, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

I listen to the SHSW background CD for hours every day, but still only manage the daytime hypnosis break CD every other day. I still find it irritating and distracting that Dr. Oakes says that we will count down to zero, and then she counts down to ONE.

I really do want SHSW to work for me, so I have some questions.

Am I the only person bothered by being told we'll count down to zero and then only being counted down to one? That last number is a powerful hypnosis trigger for me, and without it I'm left hanging.

Has anybody else experienced this initial positive response with SHSW and then nothing/setback? If so, did they get past it? How long did it take?

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase the effectiveness of SHSW for me?

Thanks,
Pam

Posted By: InquiringMind Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/29/04 03:48 AM
I have noticed a number of very positive changes during the past three-four weeks. I listen to the daytime CD when driving, even though it is not recommended since it involves hypnosis, and I listen to the sleep CD in combination with a light and sound machine.

I have found that I have an increased amount of confidence in approaching and dealing with people in social and office situations. I have also been lately getting numerous opportunities for interviews for much better jobs than the one I am in currently.

My diet, I find is getting healthier, and I am more aware of negative thoughts when they come up, and am able to replace those with positive ones.

All in all, excellent "mind food".

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/29/04 05:35 AM
Hi Pam,

I am now for 2 1/2 weeks on SHSW. So far I have only good experience.

My sleep is much deeper and I feel fresh in the morning. The relationship with my work mates are much smoother now and I now feel quite comfortable.

I am slimming but it did start before using SHSW. Also according to my doctor I was not overweight but I felt that I would feel better when slimmer.

Otherwise I have not experienced any more tangible values yet.

I don't bother about the counting. Actually I do not specifically focus on what she is saying. I use it like the paraliminals for LS that means I pick up a lot of what
she is saying but don't bother when I miss something.

I know that my subconscious mind will understand everything.

You wrote: "I really do want SHSW to work for me...."

Perhaps you are putting to much emphasis on this. This means you many be subconsciously
motivated by the fear of not receiving benefits from the program.

This of course would create exactly what you are trying to avoid.

A possible solution could be to take it easy. Don't bother about your results for the moment but focuses on the benefits you may be receiving right now.
(they may be normal to you right now)

Also it is recommended to use the last cd and get the workbook.

Cheers,

Posted By: InquiringMind Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/29/04 12:30 PM
Hi Pam,

I think the trick is to not expect results rightaway, but to have an optimistic and open mind and expect the best. My recommendation is to find ways in which you can totally immerse your body and mind with the positive messages from the CDs, by listening to the CDs whenever you can. I have found that this is one of the few CDs I can listen to a lot, and not get fed up - she has a very pleasant voice, and the sounds are also easy to listen to.

As the saying goes, "you are what you think", so if you begin to think and feel these positive thoughts and messages, you will begin to radiate these thoughts and messages, and hence attract similiar people and situations having abundance into your life. There could be overwhelm in the beginning, as your body and mind are not used to these changes, but give it time, and keep at it. The main thing is to be always kind and gentle with yourself.

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 10/03/04 10:03 PM
Thank you so much for your responses and suggestions! There are some great ideas for me to try.

Frodo02 and Inquiring Mind both mentioned that their work socialization/situation has improved since starting SHSW. I'd been lumping this into the "unfocused and lethargic" that I've experienced the second month of SHSW, but... I USED to have a good work socialization/situation before starting SHSW. The first month brought some benefits, but the second month I've just withdrawn into a shell and have no interest in talking to anyone unless I have to. Two people at work have commented that I never talk any more and two other co-workers has commented that they never see me anymore. THAT's NEW since I've started listening to SHSW and is very negative--probably the one thing that could get me to stop listening to SHSW the fastest.

Frodo02 is probably right that my fear of no positive results is bringing that result about, but this is downright sabotage. My work situation is such that another person was just laid off/fired on Friday because they could save a little money by keeping that position open for two months. And the person they fired? The one person in the group who doesn't make an effort to socialize with co-workers. The firing wasn't based on skill set, or a different person would have been let go. Right now I'm wondering if I can afford to tough out my resistance/sabotage to SHSW... but I haven't quit yet!

Thanks again for your help and responses,

~ Pam

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 10/04/04 03:38 AM
I've been trying to use the CD workbook, but after I enter my access code at the login page, it just sits there. Internet Explorer appears to be permanently hanged. This happens with repeated attempts. Help?

~ Pam

Posted By: katycando26 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 10/06/04 07:09 PM
I've been using SMSW for about 30 days - mostly the night sleep CD which is very relaxing & I go to sleep easily & sleep soundly. However, I'm experiencing more than normal anxiety during my waking hours which may be due to circumstances in my life at present. However, it has occurred to me that sometimes when we're making profound inner changes, our bodies undergo actual chemical adjustments that can be quite emotionally uncomfortable until the change is fully integrated. I wonder if that's what's happening to me & to some others of you?? Has anyone used the program as long as 3 months? I understand it sometimes takes that long for our chemical adjustments to stabilize...

Thanks,

K

Posted By: babayada Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 10/07/04 04:47 AM
I don't know what sort of sounds are used, are they binaural beats?

I've found, typically, that psychoacoustic stuff causes things to bubble up for me and some anxiety can result.

I have not used this particular program, though.

Posted By: katycando26 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 10/30/04 09:04 PM
benewme - are you still using Sound Health, Sound Wealth? How are your results? I'm experiencing some anxiety, but don't want to quit until I've given it at least 3 months. Just wondering about the experience of others on the program.

Thanks,

Katy

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 11/08/04 11:41 PM
katycando26 -
Hi! Yes, I'm still using/trying Sound Health Sound Wealth. It's been a little over 3 months now.

I'm not experiencing most of my negative side effects of SHSW any more. Frodo02 and InquiringMind had some good suggestions, but I realize that I went off on a tangent. I finally was able to access the SHSW workbook and discovered that not only do ALL the CDs have subliminal messages, but they have different message scripts on different CDs. I also "misread" a suggestion of Frodo02, but my interpretation works for me--for now.

What I'm doing right now is listening to CDs 1(intro), 2 (hypnosis), and 4 (spirit trance - background) at least once every day as background "music." (Yes, #2 is supposed to be a hypnosis session, but that "count down to 0/only count down to 1" still annoys me.) #3 (bedtime) is still a problem for me, so I haven't been listening to it regularly yet. I am surprised how positive I feel listening to the Intro CD (#1). PLUS, I've resumed listening to my Inner Talk subliminal "Stop Self Sabotage," which helped a lot in the past for building my self confidence with people. (I quit when I started listening to SHSW.)

Anyway. That what I'm DOING. What's HAPPENING is.. not much yet. The antisocial, lethargic, depression "side effect" is gone. The stress knots in my shoulder and neck are improving. I find that more and more I think about doing things I would consider beneficial, but so far I rarely act on them. On the down side, not only have I gained back the four pounds I lost at the beginning of SHSW, but gained four brand new, never-been-this-heavy-before pounds.

I'm telling myself that since I don't listen to SHSW the way I'm "supposed" to, it's not reasonable to expect fast(er) results. I DO feel more positive and hopeful about SHSW. Since my worrisome negative aspects are gone, I'm continuing to use SHSW--and my Inner Talk subliminal. So my jury is still out on SHSW.

But MORE than enough about me! What about some of you who DIDN'T have any negative reactions? What about you people who use SHSW "as directed?" Some of you should have used SHSW for a couple months now. How is Sound Health Sound Wealth working for you?

~ Pam

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 12/16/04 01:54 AM
Hi,

It's now just over three month ago since I started SHSW. I am still using the program on a daily basis. I reported my improvments in the social arena or better getting on with my work mates. That is still good.

I too noticed some initial sleeping problems.
I had lot's of restless sleep and woke up often.

That has now completely changed. I now sleep through the night most of the time without a
bathroom break.

Financially I noticed more lucky incidents.
I even won in the Xmas raffle something with hardly ever happened before.

How are the other folks on this program doing??

Don't give up too quickly.

Cheers,

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/01/05 11:29 PM
Hi,

I am now eight month on SHSW and I am still listening to it every day.
I don’t want to miss it. In the mean time I have become slender again and
this without a diet. I just stop eating when I’m not hungry.

Otherwise, my life is becoming more fun and financial and emotional rewards are
becoming the norm.

I have the feeling there are still more improvements for me to come.

Cheers,

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/07/05 12:11 AM
Hypnosis?? Subliminal messages??? Workbook???? Boy, I am SO glad I read this thread before ordering. Neither the mailer nor the information on the LS website mentions anything about those two methods, and I quote, "You won't have to complete any exercises, assignments, or workbooks to reap the rewards of the program." It only states throughout the advertisement, that all you have to do is listen to certain sounds, and that's it! Period! Hmmm... Not that I have anything against workbooks. In fact, I like them! But the thing is, if it's purported that no one NEEDS a workbook, then why bother to include one? If some may need one, then SAY SO, and few people will think anything of it. But to NOT say so, then later find out it IS so, then lots of people will think something about it, and those thoughts will not be complimentary.

In my estimation about it all, is that meticulous care was taken not to put all their cards on the table up front, for fear that people would think it was just another hypnosis/subliminal program. I guess you can't blame them for that, but I certainly wouldn't have done it. With a little extra effort and imagination, they could have found a way to be totally open, yet make it enticing to purchase. This way, there would be no unpleasant surprises. But hey, they're hoping you'll give it a try when you get it, anyway, since it's already in your possession. Then, Dr. Luanne Oakes, with all due respect, a known expert in her field, will of course be banking on business statistics which show that only about 5% of dissatisfied customers ever bother to return a purchased item. How true the numbers are! I've never returned anything, out of all the hundreds of products I've ordered from various sources. And I've only returned a few things, ever, on a local level. Nonetheless, I promise you, had I ordered "Sound Health, Sound Wealth", not knowing about the subliminals (which I avoid), I would have returned it.

With regard to hypnosis, I am cautiously selective. The script must meet my specifications, the company has to be reputable, and I have to get a good gut feeling about it. If these three conditions are met, then I am willing to try it. However, I will not touch subliminals with a 10-ft. pole. Thanks, but no thanks. You never know for sure what they're actually saying, regardless of what they may tell you. This is why I LOVE Learning Strategy's Paraliminals. Paraliminals blow subliminals out of the water! No contest! And you know exactly what is going into that precious mind of yours.

I should point out, if you're the type of person who likes subliminals, that's your prerogative. Far be it from me to discourage you from what you prefer for yourself. Good luck!

On the whole, I am still, by far, so very thankful for the phenomenal products by Learning Strategies, and their additional contribution to us by way of this forum. For all of you who have participated on this thread, Thank You!!! You just saved me from a big inconvenience! I am also happy for the people who are actually benefiting from the "Sound Health, Sound Wealth" program. However, as for myself, I'll pass on it. There is more than one way to stroke a cat, and SHSW is definitely not the only fish in the Learning Strategies sea!

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 07, 2005).]

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/08/05 06:26 PM
Hi Frodo02,
It's GREAT that Sound Health Sound Wealth has worked so well for you! I'm really glad. I... gave up listening to Sound Health Sound Wealth shortly after my extended guarantee expired. In the end, I really wasn't seeing results and was "regressing" because I was spending my background listening time with SHSW instead of my beloved InnerTalk Stop Self Sabotage (Ending Self-Destructive Patterns) subliminal. I've purchased the Belief paraliminal, hoping to target whatever negative belief inhibits me from self-growth. We'll see. My first hurdle to overcome is that I despise trying to get dedicated, uninterrupted time for paraliminals or self-hypnosis. However, I'm really encouraged by your results Frodo02--that's the kind of success I was hoping to hear about!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited June 08, 2005).]

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/08/05 06:42 PM
Hi SummitOfAmbition,
I didn't mean to scare people away from Sound Health Sound Wealth, but since you learned from this thread that SHSW contains types of programs you don't care for, then it's all good. The workbook isn't really a "workbook", by the way. It's more of an FYI book. At any rate, I'm keeping SHSW in my library (I'm one of those people who rarely returns things too), but I don't know if I would have ordered it if I'd realized how much of the process depended upon setting aside time for hypnosis CDs.

I do have a suggestion for you if you like the idea of background programming (no dedicated time or effort) but distrust subliminals. Innertalk.com offers a product/technology called "Whispers". They offer nine different programs, and perhaps one of them would be a nice compliment to your paraliminals.

Here's what InnerTalk says about their "Whispers" product:

"With Whispers™, you can have the reassurance that messages are indeed being channeled to your subconscious... because you can adjust your stereo balance all the way to the right and you'll hear the affirmations spoken softly. By returning the balance to the center, you can adjust these messages precisely to your hearing threshold so all that you hear is the gentle soothing music. Whispers™ is not for those who may be disturbed by the sound of voices whispering continuously in the background music. Whispers™ can be played at anytime. "

InnerTalk.com is also just a fun site to browse through--interesting articles 'n stuff.

That's my two cents. Now, if I can just get my Belief paraliminal to help me believe I can get the type of results that Frodo02 gets... As always, I'm open to suggestions from this forum.

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/11/05 11:37 PM
benewme

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I agree when one has found something that works then stick with it as in your case the tapes.

Cheers,

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 06:26 AM
Thanks, benewme, for the information, and clearing up the "workbook" issue. The "Whispers" sounds like an interesting concept; I like hearing about new things. However, to me, it might seem a little spooky to hear continual whispering going on in your head. Ha! You know how when you hear a song, and it stays in your mind for a while, sometimes even for a few days? Well, wouldn't it be awful to have continual whisperings?

The Effort-Free Life System is more my style, and I really do like it! I've only been with it for a few days, but I am very happy with what I've learned so far.

Personally, in my opinion, belief is a sibling of faith, and faith basically means two things: confidence and being thoroughly convinced about something. Over the years, I've managed to develop mountain-moving faith in certain areas of life. This is no exaggeration. I completely convince myself about a thing, and I "think from the end" on it, as if has already come to pass. I expect it, and literally reach out into the invisible realm for it, and pull it back over to myself in faith... just as if you were reaching across the table to get the salt shaker. Then I wait for Life to bring it to me, in the physical. If it's a problem beyond my immediate control, so to speak, I firmly envision that God is fixing it for me, at my request. Now THAT is REALLY powerful. I take what I ask for in faith, and I claim the manifestation as mine. Some things I can do this with, easily. Other things have been a challenge, because it would feel as if there were a subconscious blockage of some sort. But the Effort-Free Life System is in the process of helping me to melt away that underlying resistance, by way of what is referred to as "acceptance".

Maybe it can help you with your belief?

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 13, 2005).]

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 06:30 AM
Okay, let's try this again! This extra post is not supposed to be here.

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 06:33 AM
didn't mean to post twice... don't know how that happened!

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 06:36 AM
Instead of letting me edit, it's re-posting. ------ Oh! I think I'm clicking the little reply symbol next to the edit symbol, by mistake. My apologies.

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 06:47 PM
Hi SummitOfAmbition,

Thanks for your reply! As for the posting problems, it's to be expected when you're posting at 1:30 AM.

I like what you said about belief--it makes a lot of sense.

I... initially had belief in self-enhancing programs, and they worked. I first used Nightingale-Conant's Super Immunity and Health brain supercharger when I had strep throat that wouldn't stay away and the doctor wanted to remove my tonsils. I had just received my tapes and said that I wanted to use them for 30 days first. The doctor snickered and said, "Fine, but you'll be back here in 30 days for surgery." The strep went away, I've never had strep throat since, and I still have my tonsils. (Take THAT, doctor!)

Next I tried the Silva Mind System, at a financially difficult time. I set three money-related goals (two physical items requiring money I didn't have and a money goal), and took them in order of difficulty. I believed. It didn't matter when the days stretched to weeks for the first goal because I believed. That goal happened. I now had proof and more faith. I tackled the second goal. I believed. It didn't matter when the weeks stretched to months for the second goal because I believed. It took 5 months, but that goal happened. This success amazed some people and I tackled my third goal with complete confidence. However, when the months stretched into years for the third goal, I despaired. And I've never had any concrete, lasting success with anything else I've tried.

Your posting reminds me of where I started, when belief was new and unshaken, and where I need to return. It may also help anyone struggling to manifest results with Sound Health Sound Wealth--we need to reach out in faith.

Thank you!

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/13/05 09:20 PM
Benewme,

Very interesting experience and thanks for the tip. I think I will by the health brain supercharger as well.

Good that you achieved your financial goal. (goal no 2)

Don’t be too disappointed the goal 3 did not materialize yet.
It is probably not the tech but something in you. In other words they may be an obstacle in you.

In transactional analysis they call it the pig parent. The pig
parent is an inner voice/feeling which consistently puts one
down and make one sabotage ones goals.

You can build on your previous successes and use the self help techs that work for you. In other word what you subconsciously can believe in.

I found a good tech is the one from Mike Brescia.
http://www.instantinnerpower.com
http://www.thinkrightnow.com

They helped me a lot and I still use them to get rid of
my pig parent.

Cheers,

Posted By: SummitOfAmbition Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/14/05 12:19 AM
You are so welcomed! And thank you, too, benewme, for lifting us up with your words of kindness and interest.

The good news is, our faith can be renewed and strengthened at will. This comes by hearing, reading, and speaking the positive power and truth of God, or our spiritual source, over and over again on a regular basis, to get it deep down into the heart and soul. We don't need proof to start the motor up, only a child-like faith to get it going, although successes notched on the belt do serve to rev up the motor even more. Here's the secret: If we put our faith solely in our own ability, there is always that probability of it being limited in scope, along with an occasionally waning. However, when we put our faith in an omnipotent, supernatural higher power that never ends, then our faith need only be the size of a mustard seed. Very powerful stuff, indeed. This way, it's always fresh, always new, and it strengthens in potency by way of confidence in Spirit and the system of Life, as we understand it to be.

At the age of 12 in the mid-1960's, I had secretly practiced it a time or two on impulse. Since I was so involved with the teen-aged years, I set that interest aside until 1970. It was in the mid-1970's that my grandmother, who was in her 60's at the time, shocked and horrified the relatives by making a drastic conversion from a traditional reserved Baptist, to a vibrantly singing and praising, clapping and raising hands-to-the-sky, deeply spiritual Full Gospel Word-of-Faith believer. (Word-of-Faith is sort of like Pentecostal, only it leans more heavily toward a metaphysical interpretation of scripture.)

She and I were very close, and I was the only one in the family who would listen to her as she excitedly shared her new faith. Everyone else thought she had gone a little off the deep end. To me, it was absolutely fascinating, and she taught me everything she knew. I learned from a bold, unusual biblical perspective, exactly what the power of Christian faith was really supposed to be, and how it used to be in its infancy before its true meaning was distorted and emasculated, by fearful controlling leaders who didn't want the common man to have such power. She taught me by referring to certain verses in the Holy Bible, how to steadily increase my faith and use it as a tool, in order to join forces with God as our senior partner and provider, in reverence and love. My grandmother and I performed works such as commanding tornadoes and hurricanes away, claiming divine protection by way of our Anointing (Christ) and guardian angels, and of course, healings of various sorts.

Eventually, after the rest of the family saw all of it happen time and time again, they accepted that it was real, and sometimes called us when they needed help. But they weren't willing to do what it took so that they could do those things themselves.

Since that time, however, I've evolved and grown beyond certain beliefs held by that denomination. For example, their teachings give too much attention to the evil one, and require that you fight him every step of the way for the rest of your life (not true, if you are covered with the Annointing). One that I could not ever accept, was that the man is meant to be ordained as leader over the woman. (No way, José. Man should treat woman with the same basic consideration, respect, and common courtesy he would expect for himself - The Golden Rule!) Another was the typical practice of "falling out", which I refused to open myself up to. (No thanks. That's too bizarre and unbiblical to consider it something from God.) I won't go into it, here, but the way I see it, those notions and traditions contradict certain truths, and go against what I believe is right in the deepest recesses of my heart. Nonetheless, I am eternally grateful for the education and profound biblical faith. These were vital steps that led me up the ladder to what is now a higher, unique level of being, as I kept what I needed and left the rest.

It's a pleasure to also say that around 1994, I took the Silva Method course, formerly known as the Silva Mind Control Method. What an elevating experience that was! Superb course. I went into it with the purpose of increasing my psychic abilities, and boy did I ever get it. Man. One of these days I'd like to take it, again, for the sheer pleasure of it.

Hey, it would be so neat to hear what your doctor had to say when you didn't have to get surgery, after all!!! Way to go, benewme! Start up a new thread on it! Let us know where it is, so we can easily find it.

By the way, am I reading your quote correctly, in that your third goal has yet to be accomplished, and you haven't had much luck since then, with subsequent intended goals? You may email me if you like with an answer, if you don't think it's appropriate for the thread.

quote:
Originally posted by benewme:
Your posting reminds me of where I started, when belief was new and unshaken, and where I need to return....

...However, when the months stretched into years for the third goal, I despaired. And I've never had any concrete, lasting success with anything else I've tried.

...The doctor snickered and said, "Fine, but you'll be back here in 30 days for surgery." The strep went away, I've never had strep throat since, and I still have my tonsils. (Take THAT, doctor!)

...we need to reach out in faith.

Thank you!

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 24, 2005).]

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/15/05 02:31 PM
Thanks Frodo02 for the pig parent and instantinnerpower.com information! That sounds right on target. I'm checking out the web site and it seems like good stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by Frodo02:
Benewme,

Very interesting experience and thanks for the tip. I think I will by the health brain supercharger as well.

Good that you achieved your financial goal. (goal no 2)

Don’t be too disappointed the goal 3 did not materialize yet.
It is probably not the tech but something in you. In other words they may be an obstacle in you.

In transactional analysis they call it the pig parent. The pig
parent is an inner voice/feeling which consistently puts one
down and make one sabotage ones goals.

You can build on your previous successes and use the self help techs that work for you. In other word what you subconsciously can believe in.

I found a good tech is the one from Mike Brescia.
http://www.instantinnerpower.com
http://www.thinkrightnow.com

They helped me a lot and I still use them to get rid of
my pig parent.

Cheers,

Posted By: benewme Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/15/05 02:37 PM
Thanks SummitOfAmbition for your encouragement and for sharing some of your experiences! I will take you up on your kind offer to email you, because I've pulled the Sound Health Sound Wealth thread badly off topic.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SummitOfAmbition:
[B]
By the way, am I reading your quote correctly, in that your third goal has yet to be accomplished, and you haven't had much luck since then, with subsequent intended goals? You may email me if you like with an answer, if you don't think it's appropriate for the thread.

Posted By: Nickie Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 06/16/05 05:14 AM
Wow, SummitOfAmbition

I loved your story about your baptist grandmother. I found myself having a very vivid image of my very devout Southern Baptist grandmother sitting in her chair reading her bible....she had been dead about 17 years and I still miss her deeply at times. While she was a "typical" southern Baptist lady, i.e. taught sunday school and vacation bible school, I loved that she would spend hours talking to me about God and about what happens after people die...and where God lives and other questions that come from a little kid. When a sunday school teacher introduced me to the idea of the holy spirit that didn't fit the baptist viewpoint i.e. "being charasmatic" my grandmother was the only one who would continue to talk to me about the ideas and my experiences. My mom just blew me off as being crazy but my grandmother and I would talk about bibical passages together. I loved when I could go to church with her and sit in "big church". She would let me hold her hand all during the sermon...I think I like holding her hand more than hearing the sermon....but as an adult I know that there are many ways to experience God and holding my grandmothers hand in church and other places was an experience of God.

I write this with tears running down my face because I miss her physical presents yet I feel so very lucky that I had the many years of experience with her..and that she loved me so much. I was with her the night she died. I knew she was dying and had spend the previous months reading Steven Levine's book Conscious Living. My mother and I were both in the room and our experiences were so different. My grandmothers death was filled with love and light in my perception. She turned her body (which she had been unable to do for a weeek or so) and looked at me with eyes so filled with love that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was meeting God in those brief moments. Her beautiful blue eyes shown with a light that I had never seen before and I will never forget the power in that moment.

Well, I have further derailed this post from Sound Health Sound Wealth...I apologize. Yet I so wanted to respond to your post about your grandmother. Thank you for your post.

Nickie

Posted By: crescendo63 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 07/22/05 03:51 PM
Hi everybody! :-)

I'm new with the Paraliminals, and I'm interested into SHSW...

Lots of interesting info and comment here; above all, I appreciated the advice to notice and enjoy the "small" improvements and successes. :-)

But the feedback about SHSW here isn't enough to convince me; does anybody else reports success, results, discoveries...?
The Luanne Oakes website looks a bit naive, and doesn't offer any more info about SHSW than the webpage here.
I wonder: isn't there any more info because there is NO more to say?
Or is Luanne a creative soul more interested in exploring than in marketing and promoting her products?

I'm using Holosync soundtrack (from Centerpointe) for 3 months now; I were quite skeptic at the beginning, but I found plenty of infos on Centerpointe website, and they convinced me.

Regarding SHSW, I fear it could be a way to just "feeling better", when I'm looking for tools to produce deep changing inside (as Holosync is producing, AFAIK).

Does somebody else has something new to report?
Thanks, ! :-*

Posted By: mesmer Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 11/25/05 12:12 PM
Hi there!
I was wondering if you - or anyone reading this - would be interested in selling their copy of Sound Health, Sound Wealth?? (The Aussie dollar has been weak for some time; when Luanne's CDs are converted to AU dollars, they're quite expensive). Many thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by benewme:
Hi Frodo02,
It's GREAT that Sound Health Sound Wealth has worked so well for you! I'm really glad. I... gave up listening to Sound Health Sound Wealth shortly after my extended guarantee expired. In the end, I really wasn't seeing results and was "regressing" because I was spending my background listening time with SHSW instead of my beloved InnerTalk Stop Self Sabotage (Ending Self-Destructive Patterns) subliminal. I've purchased the Belief paraliminal, hoping to target whatever negative belief inhibits me from self-growth. We'll see. My first hurdle to overcome is that I despise trying to get dedicated, uninterrupted time for paraliminals or self-hypnosis. However, I'm really encouraged by your results Frodo02--that's the kind of success I was hoping to hear about!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited June 08, 2005).]

Posted By: Frodo02 Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/05/06 03:43 AM

It’s now two years ago since I bought “Sound Health Sound Wealth” from LS.
I still listen to the CD’s daily, on weekdays twice or three times and on weekends once. (in the morning before I go to work, often at lunch time, and sometimes before I go to sleep) I did listen to these CD’s religiously but now I listen because of the pleasure it gives me. I feel calm and often completely detached from my body. This feeling of detachment from stress or so last for most of the days.

I can say that during those two years everything went up for me, income rises, promotions, better relationship with my workmates etc. I attracted new connections which improved my life.

I am on the hs program and currently on Purification 4, so I cannot attribute everything to the SHSW CD. I think that both programs work very well together.

I can only recommend this tool.

Cheers,

Posted By: babayada Re: Sound Health Sound Wealth - 09/06/06 05:08 AM
benewme,

ZERO.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement