Posted By: AK74 11th Element - 09/19/04 05:11 AM
Has anybody in this forum tried the 11th Element recommended by LSC recently. In fact I would be interested to know if Pete has used this methodology with any success?

Posted By: Iam2 Re: 11th Element - 09/18/04 09:50 PM
I followed visited the site and took (read) the 5 step free course online. There was no answer to the How do I do it question. There was just page after page of the benefits of doing it, whatever it is.

I will say that is sounds a whole lot like the material addressed the Abundance for Life course; as well as other material available for LSC and material I've read. As for the Secret, I personally am not interested in trying this course at this time. I not saying anything bad about it. In fact it is probably very good, however I have serious doubts that I would receive anything significantly new for my investment of money and more importantly time.

Again, I suspect it is good stuff. It's just not for me, now.

You are perfection.
Iam2

P.S. you will get about 6 follow-up emails encouraging you to purchase the package.

Posted By: livingsuccess Re: 11th Element - 09/29/04 02:08 AM
The most interesting thing about the 11th Element is that we are at a time when I believe that Robert Scheinfeld is trying to repackage some information that he was previously selling in book form - I found a new copy on Amazon last week for $10 delivered. The book is made up of the same material of the course, but the course is much more expensive.

I think they are trying to clear out the copies of the book - or to stop selling it and to try the new - more profitable - format. Check out the book - it is more of a spin on Think and Grow Rich than a spin-off of Abundance for Life.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement