Posted By: jeffdengr Messages from Water - 07/28/05 04:53 PM
Recently there has been some talk about the work of Masaru Emoto. He seemed to come to light in the movie "What the Bleep do we Know" with a short time given to him regarding Water Crystals. He does have three books in print and a DVD on his work with water crystals, can be found on Amazon.com

He shows water crystals from perfect unpolluted streams and compares them to tap water. Not much of a comparison.

But the cool thing he does it to use words on the tap water and then the water crystals will reappear. So by writing something positive on tape and attaching it to the water container the crystals return, the water reorganizes itself.

Dr Emoto claims he has healed people with this process using only water and words.

Anyway, where I was going with this is, anyone could do this same thing using a water container for drinking water and place words on it. He seemed to write words like "Love, Peace, Beautiful" on the sticky side of the tape and face the words into the water. These produced the most beautiful crystals.

So for the price of some clear tape and a felt pen you could take advantage of this info.

I put it on my britia filter and coffee pot too, but went with "Good Fortune" & "Perfect Health".

Sometimes life is a game of inches that determines success.

Aloha

Jeff

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 07/29/05 05:41 AM
Hi Jeff:

Here is a web-page that brings more to light on your post. It shows some very wonderful pictures of water crystals, and some very strong illustrations of how we have also poisoned a lot of the water on the planet.

I like your idea and I plan on using it. As well, I posted a couple of times on another forum (CRI) regarding this, and I'd like to share these here as well:

(July 20, 2005)"Thinking that our bodies are 95%(?) water, and it has become more apparent with each tidbit of research into the mind, that cellular memory isn't necessarily confined just to the area of our brain, it behooves us to do whatever we can to protect ourselves from vibrations that would reflect negatively on us.

This could be one of the greatest and cheapest healing tools we could have at our disposal. Just think - if you hold only thoughts of love and gratitude for the water molecules in your body (the H and the O of the water, per the article) while you meditate, then it would possibly be that you could reformat the crystaline nature within the water to reflect that state of mind. If you then needed healing in a specific area, if you visualize sending love and gratitude to the water in that area, it should (if my theory holds water - pardon the pun ) create healing for the area.

If one is using H/S to meditate, it might be possible to achieve a pure enough state of concentration at the theta level or even into the delta level, to really make a large difference in one's health. I do think, to a degree, that H/S already does this even without our conscious input, but I'd like to look at extending the possibilities here that if we consciously, lovingly and in gratitude directed the energies, the results could be phenomenal.

Just dreaming......... "

(July 21, 2005)[i] "I'm always looking for new ways of doing things, so last night when I did my H/S, after reading the article, I decided to concentrate on the water part of me during the session, with the idea of being grateful for each molecule, and also giving each molecule of water within my body love.

To back-track a bit, I've been nursing an extremely sore leg due to having twisted it badly and cracking, but not entirely breaking, the large lower leg bone that seems to run up right under the knee cap (and my knee cap was already in a bad way before that, so the cartilage had become worn between the two - bone and knee cap). This has been quite painful, and I've been on anti-inflammatory medication for the swelling and fluid buildup around the knee cap, as well as doing daily hypnosis for pain control. I have also had a fluid retention problem, with my feet swelling up so badly I sometimes cannot get my shoes on.

So last night I did this very deep meditation (with the aid of the H/S, it's not hard ), and did the focusing on gratitude and love.

Have you ever tried to unplug something with a wet hand? Well, my experience wasn't quite that "shocking", however, I'd say it's not far off. The H/S kept me zoned in, but the energy ran through me intensely for the last half of the Dive and for the full Immersion, and then lasted another half hour after that before it finally dissipated. It was like floating on a sea of electrically charge water - the more I focused the love and gratitude, the more intense the "vibration" became.

My feet are not swollen this morning. I barely have any discomfort in my knee. I can say that I certainly feel energized. I vaguely remember my dreams last night, and they were somewhat of a repeat of what I had focused on during the H/S session, so whatever it was, my body really liked it!

Just thought I'd pass this on for interest.

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited July 28, 2005).]

Posted By: jeffdengr Re: Messages from Water - 07/28/05 09:37 PM
Unis;

Great web page and I also had similiar insights as you mentioned.

After reading Dr Emoto's comments on the two parts/two words to bring the water crystals back from tap water I placed "Love & Gratitude" on the aquirium as he mentions. The fish seem happy.

I also have a friend who pastes the pictures of the crystals around her house. I don't know how well it works but like energy always attracts itself. Can't hurt.

Jeff

Posted By: babayada Re: Messages from Water - 07/30/05 02:39 AM
I put "MIRACLE" on my water filter thingamabob.

Why not have life filled with miraculous events? Eh?

Posted By: jeffdengr Re: Messages from Water - 07/30/05 06:14 AM
After trying this a few days I have to admit to myself that is one heck of a good cup of coffee. Love and Gratitude Dr Emoto.

Posted By: Settlenever Re: Messages from Water - 07/30/05 01:34 PM
excellent post, great documentry. i placed "Freedom" on my cup this morning. feeling really good. my question is what is h/s meditation?
peace...........

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 07/30/05 01:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Settlenever:
excellent post, great documentry. i placed "Freedom" on my cup this morning. feeling really good. my question is what is h/s meditation?
peace...........

Sorry, I forget some people here aren't also doing the other things - H/S is short form for Holosync, about which there is plenty of material in this forum and some on the Paraliminal forum as well. CRI stands for Centerpointe Research Institute, the people who offer the Holosync meditation program. The CRI forum referred to is NOT part of Centerpointe though, but independently run by Holosync users to discuss our mutual interests in the program.

On a further note, I have a Brita water filter system, and I placed all kinds of positive suggestions on the tape facing inward on the jug part. I can actually now sense that the water has a "softer" quality to it, and tastes even better than it did.

Cheers!
Unis

Posted By: Settlenever Re: Messages from Water - 07/30/05 02:36 PM
thanks for the info and great suggestion!
peace..........
Frank

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Messages from Water - 08/04/05 01:28 PM
This brings up an interesting event that happened to me two days ago.

I was heading to get a cup of Tim Hortons coffee ... yeah, I know, I'm back on it ...helps to regulate my body!

So, back to what happened.

This guy walks out of Tims with a shirt that says 'Leafs suck' (Leafs are a Canadian NHL team).

I make a comment on the shirt. Guess what? This guy starts spewing out negativity! Talk about a bad attitude.

I get into my truck and wonder to myself, wow, amazing how words on a shirt can make this guys 'life suck' or at least affect his attitude.

What a great lesson for me to learn.

Love and Light,

Michael

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 08/04/05 01:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
..wow, amazing how words on a shirt can make this guys 'life suck' or at least affect his attitude.

Thanks, Michael..

Reminded me that I purchased a tee-shirt at the recent Millionaire Mindset Intensive here in Toronto (GO LEAFS!!! ), with the Wealth Affirmations on the back of it - instead of letting it hang in the closet, I think I'm going to haul it out and wear it today. THAT should raise some eyebrows down in the laundry-room.... hehehe!!!

Cheers!
Unis

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Messages from Water - 08/05/05 05:01 AM
Unis,

I will be going to the Millionaire Mind Seminar ... probably in Montreal.

Could you give me some insight on what I can expect? The book was fantastic.

My wife and I seem to disagree on certain aspects ... she seems to find the passages that remind one of the sacrafice to be made to obtain your wealth goals.

I cant seem to convince her to go ... hopefully when she's done reading the book she may have a change in heart.

I'd really like to hear about your experience in TO at the seminar, please, do tell.

Michael

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 08/04/05 10:01 PM
Hello Michael:

Rather than to pull the thread completely off topic, I'll email to you (later today) with a little more info regards the MMI.

Cheers!
Unis

Posted By: Heartbeat Re: Messages from Water - 08/05/05 08:59 PM
I have experimented with this. I taped the words love, courage, and calm on the glass jar although I used regular tape so the words faced outwards.

Something interesting happened though when I taped the words Christ Consciousness on the jar. I began to have peculiar feelings come over me. I felt so light that I became disoriented.There was this intense energy that came over me. I really don't know how to explain it. My conclusion is I am not ready for the the intense vibes of such a highly evolved energy.

Heartbeat

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 08/05/05 09:49 PM
Dear Heartbeat:

A suggestion would be to reserve a special jug with the words "Christ Consciousness" on it, and occasionally put your water in it, using it sparingly, so that you can gently increase your tolerance level to the energy. You will probably find this to be quite healing as well.

Over the last while, since I started this experiment, I have found that I've begun to drink more water - instead of constantly just coffee, mostly because the water has tasted so much better, I think. I use the water from the same Brita jug for everything - coffee, tea, cooking with it, and also drinking it.

The other thing I noticed is that I'm not having near the problem of water retention that I was having, and that tells me my kidneys are beginning to clear out. I think the "untreated" water (and the heavy coffee use) previously used were beginning to do some real damage - hopefully that is now being corrected.

Just some thoughts for consideration....

Unis

Posted By: Heartbeat Re: Messages from Water - 08/06/05 11:55 AM
Unis:
I like the idea you suggested.

Years ago I gave up all caffiene(even chocolate)and found it to really help my kidneys. I only drink water and sometimes herbal teas.

Thank you for your input.

Heartbeat

Posted By: Nickie Re: Messages from Water - 08/17/05 07:39 AM
I recently bought a Britta pitcher and tried this. I posted: healing, love and thankfulness on the pitcher. I have some great water now to make tea and to drink. I find I am drinking even more water than before. My cats are drinking this water too. Thanks for the idea!!

Blessings
Nickie

Posted By: jeffdengr Re: Messages from Water - 08/21/05 06:02 AM
After reading Dr Emoto's books and watching his DVD I was kind of amazed at how some of his work compared to Spring Forest Qigong. He would hit the vial of water against his palm to "activate" the water before freezing it and taking pictures of water crystals.

This reminded me of the "the Bounce" in SFQ as well as Message Healing to give messages to water and thanks.

The water reminded me of people. Each water crystal or snowflake is an individual, no two the same, but when we merge we are all one.

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 09/11/05 08:24 PM
Hello All:

I pulled this off of another forum - it's in reference to using some of the water cleansing practices discussed in this thread to assist in cleaning the waters in and around New Orleans. I'm hoping that several of our group will consider participating tonight.

quote:
There is an organized world wide effort to cleanse and purify the flood waters in New Orleans by using the methods of Dr. Emoto.

In case you're not familiar with this, here's his website: http://www.masaru-emoto.net

It's a very simple method that will only take a few minutes of your time.

You simply send Love and Gratitude to the water and envision the water being clear, clean, and pure. What will make this process incredibly powerful is if the Love and Gratitude energy is sent in one monumental surge at a specific time.

The date and time for this event is Sunday, 9/11 at 7:11 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).

Here is a link to the World Clock website to help you determine what time that would be where you live: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=178.

If you are unable to do this meditation/visualization at the designated time, simply do it beforehand and set your intent that your energy will be sent at the appropriate time and will be combined with the healing energy of all the others.

Mother Earth needs your assistance too to purify these waters.

Gulf Coast Healing Mandala -- use it and pass it on http://www.bryandeflores.com/GulfCoastAngels.html

Susyn Reeve www.choosepeaceandhappiness.com
415 333-3455

Be a Mighty _Expression of Love in the World

Namaste,
Unis

Posted By: Nickie Re: Messages from Water - 09/12/05 04:59 AM
Unis

Thank you for posting the Gulf Coast Mandala. It is so beautiful. I found myself feeling more peaceful just looking at it.

The explaination of "exit points" is something that I am curious about..it is an interesting concept to me.

I know the Toltec Master Teacher Susan Gregg also states that all is as it should be even though it appears a terrible tragedy. The Hawaiian concept she uses is Pono. All is Pono.

I know I have felt a deep sadness regarding the area impacted by Katrina. I have spent much time in New Orleans and in the gulf coast area. I spend some time each night as I fall asleep with the image of millions of people hovering over the impacted areas sending love. It seems to help me to felt greater peace and to accept that all is Pono.

Blessings and Gratitude.
Nickie

Posted By: Unis Re: Messages from Water - 09/12/05 05:22 AM
Hi Nickie:

I, too, felt a lot of loving energy with this Mandala. I used it tonight, as instructed, hopefully with many others, to send healing light and energy to the area, and particularly the water.

With regard to "Pono", my sense from my trance Source has been much the same. I have been advised not to continue watching this on TV, though, as I become easily overwhelmed by the whole thing. Better for me to concentrate my healing efforts towards those who are now struggling to survive

The Source has also indicated that many people will actually come out ahead of this, as the shame of how they've previously been held back has now been revealed for the world to see. Some will probably give up entirely, but most will eventually have opportunities to turn things around for themselves that they would probably never have had, if not for Katrina.

I felt many souls tonight, physical and non-physical, engaged in joint meditation and energy, and I do believe there will be a noticeable difference in how this area recovers because of this joint effort. I would encourage everyone reading this to continue sending that energy, using the Mandala as a focal point, to continue the work pushed forward tonight.

Namaste,
Unis

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement