I have been listening to Paul Mckennas trance at www.PaulMckenna.com/trance for about 3 weeks. It seems like I was one of the unfortunate souls that did not get the CD with the book Change Your Life In 7 days.

It seems like in the first week or 2nd week something was happening for me like finding a $100 travelers check in my room. I dont think I found anything dramatic yet. I mean I still struggle with making decisions. I have not had the right people come into my life yet.

Just this week my supervisor told me that I have a week to bring my performance up or I am gone.

I heard you have to give subliminals like 30 days. Paul Mckenna's trance seems to work similiar to a paralimina were you have voices in both of your ears.

I will admit when I listen to his trance I am not always concentrating. This is most of the time. Now is his trance suppose to work even if your full attention is not always there?

I wondering if I Listened to it for 60 days or 90 days, would it make a difference with the attention I have now? I am getting a feeling with just about any tape you have to listen for more than 30 days, paraliminals being the exception?

Or do you think since I did not get the results I am looking for, I should move onto something else?

From this site,I was thinking Paul Mckenna is like the biggest name in hypnosis or one of them and that is one of the reason I bought his book.

On his website I get the feeling he does not sell all his products.

Parag

Hello Parag,

I had been using this program a while back, but things kinda got in the way and I stopped before I had time to prove to myself that it really worked. Well, actually, some of the proof came in sort of a round-about way about three weeks after stopping my initial listening sessions (I had only listened off and on, maybe 2 x per week for a month).

So yesterday I made a commitment to follow through and do one session per day for the next three to four weeks, to see if there has been any improvement.

It isn't necessarily a matter of "concentrating" on what he's saying, although I think, like with the LSC Paraliminals, setting an "intention" before listening probably would be beneficial. As well, in the parts where he is mentioning seeing yourself several weeks ahead of now, or seeing what you would be like being your best you, if you could visualize or write down what you think that would be like, it gives the subconscious mind a frame of reference when he is suggesting this in the session.

There is a lot of NLP going on in this session, however, it is mainly a hypnosis session, and if you can just relax and let go, and focus actually on something other than his voice (the music is wonderful), the messages go in so nice and slick - so concentrate on counting backwards from 300, or on making the requested pictures just as vivid as you can, and just let the words penetrate through - this is the optimum way to benefit from this session, IMHO.

I'd say give it at least a month of steady listening, and just noting how things are changing without necessarily pushing the changes.

Cheers!
Unis

Unis,

It seems to me that Paul Mckenna has the typical voice for a hypnotist. I see a sample of Glenn Harold or others and they dont sound like a hypnotist. Mckenna's voice is definately good.

I am not sure if I am resonating with what he is writing in his book. LIke when he talks about the authentic self. I guess I am figuring it helps if I mastered meditation or something like that.

He says about feeling prosperity.

Parag

quote:
Originally posted by sjaykum1:

Just this week my supervisor told me that I have a week to bring my performance up or I am gone.

Parag,

What would it take to get your performance up?

Feel free to e-mail me so we can discuss what you actually need to do and how you could go about doing it.

Alex

Parag,

Replied to your email and sent it twice but was bounced back saying user unknown? Sent it to the email address you have on the forum. Let me know if you don't get it.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited October 06, 2005).]

Alex,

I switched ISPs right now. I emailed you from my new email addresss. Try this email address. paragshah@earthlink.net.

Parag

Finding a check in your room? What are you talking about?

I was talking about one time when I was cleaning up my room with my mother. We both find a travelers check worth $100.

Parag

Hi...

When I use Paul McKenna stuff, like the old Success for Life tapeset (I think it contains 10 tapes, with 1 hypnosis session on each one) then i listened to a tape for 30 days... In the 10-30 days I was in a flow, feeling my life was flowing quite easily.. and loved listen to it more and more... But ok, after the 30 days, I was filled up, like not feeling wanting to listen to that session any more, so I continued to the next tape and so on... In the period of listening I was doing a lot of inner change, consciously as unconsciously.. Practiced all the drills about image moving, and how to change emotions, and thinking positively.. The difference between the paraliminals and Paul Mckenna trance/hypnosis is that Paul McKennas trance session is more like how to learn thinking positively and learn certain NLP exercises faster than you will normally do... 12 times faster... And how to train your brain to think more positively.. But you have to do the exercises consciously as well.. Soon the exercises will be a part of you, and it will be as normal as eating.. you just do it.. you just learn to think more positively.. And you just learn how to quickly regain good emotions in specific events. But you have to do it consciously as well.. That will make the change you want.... Paraliminals on the other hand is more problemspecific.. You have a specifik problem you want to solve, listen to a paraliminal and then mark your progress in the time thereafter.. It's like placebo - I think.. But it works really great.. So Paul McKennas trance/hypnosis and paraliminals are totally different subjects.

Murof

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited November 25, 2005).]

Yes, but where did the check come from? A ghost?

It was hidden in a pile of mess. I think I got that travelers check when I was working as a telemarketer for the cable company.

So,it gotten hidden in a mess.

Parag

Yesterday I started reading Change Your Life in Seven Days. At the start of chapter two, the book says to go to a website to listen to the trance. The book says nothing about coming with a CD. Anyway, I went to the Paul McKenna website and the trance is disabled! Does anyone know another site to hear this? Kind of stops me in my tracks --- it isn't making a very good impression.

I suggest you use the email or contact page on Paul McKenna's site and ask them.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by whim-see:
I went to the Paul McKenna website and the trance is disabled! Does anyone know another site to hear this? Kind of stops me in my tracks --- it isn't making a very good impression.

I heard there were copyright issues, and that it had to be taken down. Anyone else hear about this?

I have the file, and it's worth your while to hunt it down if it's still available anywhere. You might write to the author, as someone else suggested.

I checked again and the website says the trance will be available "soon." I have emailed to see if I can find out how soon soon is.

The trance is back! Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks for bringing this topic to surface again, whim-see!

I listened to the trance and it was just wonderful! It has been now 3 years when I last saw Paul and I have not been listening to his products either. I have learned so much new things with the LSC products that I had an entirely new experience with Paul. Whew! I can recommend this trance to everyone!

[He].2s2.2p4

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement