Posted By: matthat Split the forum? - 08/06/07 07:51 AM
I was wondering before I go asking if anyone else out there thinks that splitting the forum would be useful? It seems to me that most of the posts are newbie type posts and it would be useful for me (and I hope others) if there was an "advanced" or "practitioner" forum where we could share experiences and applications that presuppose that photoreading actually works?

So I hope that a few of you out there can post here to support the idea of separate "newbie" and "practitioner" forums so we that use the system habitually can share experiences and discuss more advanced topics?
Posted By: pixel Re: Split the forum? - 08/06/07 10:43 AM
Me, newbie, thinks that would be useful
Posted By: imassgouls Re: Split the forum? - 08/07/07 05:37 AM
maybe we can collect all useful posts on here in one big pdf file? Makes it easier to read that way
Posted By: flex22 Re: Split the forum? - 08/07/07 11:39 PM
I suggested this about 3 or more years ago, for pretty much the same logical reasons that matthat gives.Part of the reason why I stopped posting here was because the more advanced topics quickly got lost amid the "how do I dip" type posts.Newbies should have a place to ask their questions, of course.But equally there should be a separate place where experienced photoreaders can expand on the potential of photoreading and activating techniques.

I posted a few times just recently, and yet again my informative and stimulating posts are already six pages back in the forum.

Don't ask me to explain why we haven't got two separate forums.I don't run the place.
Does seem odd, doesn't it, that a "learning strategies" corporation hasn't seen the logic in creating two separate photoreading forums for "new photoreaders" and "advanced".

I guess it comes down to what is in line with the true intentions of lsc.
Make your own assumptions.

Thanks!
Posted By: matthat Re: Split the forum? - 08/08/07 09:40 AM
Well I'm hoping we can get this post supported enough to justify begging and pleading! If not I guess we can always start up our own more advanced forum if there are enough interested parties.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Split the forum? - 09/17/07 02:02 PM
Sorry not going to happen. The newcomers can and should see the advanced PhotoReaders post and we would like the advanced PhotoReaders to help the new comers. That won't happen if we have exclusive forums.

If you think your post is an advanced topic just head it up that way. It's easy to keep track of those in a search.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement