Posted By: Ricky PR Problems - 03/19/08 04:35 AM
Hi, everyone, I'm Chinese and just learning PR course using Paul's book. Yesterday, I tried to PR a book which is about management. In the process, I encountered some problems.
1. I am expected to write down trigger words after preview step. The problem is that I found about 20 trigger words during previewing, but I could not remember most of them. In fact, I just wrote 5 trigger words. I think I missed the meaningful ones. Should I write it down as soon as I find one?
2. I don't know how to control the speed of Diging&Skittering. I told myself that I would finish the activation step in 20 minutes. But, I just got through half of the book. And I felt I should know more details about the probing questions.

Any advice? Thanks.

Ricky.
Posted By: Ganesh Re: PR Problems - 03/19/08 10:00 AM
Hi Ricky

1. You can write down trigger words during postview, during which you have more time. You should spend as little time as possible during preview. If you find yourself reading during preview, that means you are not on right path. Just sense the structure. Yes you are right, you should write your trigger words as soon as you find it. This helps to activate the information faster.

2. I think its more of a text book than a general kind of book where you need more information for the exam purpose. For such kind of books use textbook strategy as explained in many of the threads in the forum.

Hope it helps.
Happy PRing.
Posted By: Ricky Re: PR Problems - 03/19/08 02:18 PM
Thank you, Ganesh. I will follow your advice and I am waiting for the positive results.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement