Posted By: thaffner Magazines & Advertisements - 04/04/08 04:58 PM
Any thoughts on PhotoReading magazines and journals where every other page is an advertisement? Is it advisable to give up the blip page and just photo focus on the page of text of the article, or is it better to "keep the state" and absorb the advertisements?

Cheers,

Tim
Posted By: Jacktuff13 Re: Magazines & Advertisements - 04/04/08 08:20 PM
Hey Tim,
I would just photoread the whole thing.
Activation is something else, I would only activate the articles, then skip the advertisements.
But it can't hurt so you might as well. Maybe you'll pick up a few facts from the advertisements, if you're lucky.

_JackTuff13
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Magazines & Advertisements - 04/05/08 02:08 AM
PhotoRead both pages as per normal. What I've noticed about PhotoReading is I get sucked in less. Advertising that is highly emotional yet without substance (not really telling you what you are buying) I see more clearly. The emotional excitement doesn't trap me.

AlexK
Posted By: thaffner Re: Magazines & Advertisements - 04/16/08 05:56 PM
I'll work with that. Many thanks!

Tim
Posted By: mirko Re: Magazines & Advertisements - 04/17/08 05:05 PM
I think also as you start to Postview after PhotoReading you can then weed out what you need and don't.
Then while its incubating your mind knows the hot spots to avoid and later when you activate you will see it but pass it by as you are super reading and dipping, skittering or mind mapping your desired results...

I've noticed for me that when im super reading and dipping the question i have in mind makes it so much more easier to scan down the page and see my answer. Everything else seems one way then when i come to the answer its like popping out and then it goes back to just blah. I've fallen a few times into the trap of hmm lets read a bit more even though my mind said hey theres nothing there and behold there wasn't and i just started to super read again. Interesting lesson on listening to yourself.

Mirko
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement