Posted By: Soto stereogram Photoreading - 01/07/09 10:33 PM
im tryng to see te blip page an also entering the image 3d in the manua, i can enter into the 3d image but i just see like a ball i the middle of the image so i want to wnow if into the image there its realy the word PHOTOREADING?

pd: im sure of me to enter into the 3d image beacuse i can enter other stereograms on the internet so please help
Posted By: Soto Re: stereogram Photoreading - 01/08/09 02:50 AM
well, now my best effort on this, its i think the photo read message on the stereogram (3d image to learn photofocus),its like in a circular way i mean photo in the upside part and read in the downside, well please tell something, if im crazy or im correct...

thanks in advance
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: stereogram Photoreading - 01/08/09 02:29 PM
Try playing with other stereograms as well. That one in the manual is just one example.

AlexK
Posted By: vajti Re: stereogram Photoreading - 01/09/09 01:36 PM
You're right Soto. The stereogram in the photoreading manual is in a shape of a circle. On the upper semi-circle you can see the
the word "PHOTO" and on downside you can see the word "READ".
I can see it, too. It"s much harder to see than other stereograms because this stereogram in the manual is very little,
it is not coloured, and the word "PHOTOREAD" is in shape of a circle. Try to print out some coloured ones on the web, they are much easier to see.
Posted By: Soto Re: stereogram Photoreading - 01/09/09 02:06 PM
thanks, u people:D
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement