Posted By: xxxt About purpose - 07/10/09 07:27 AM
Can my purpose be: TO LEARN PHOTOREAD ?

i dont have any purpose now...but i will have, i know i will have, in future....

if not - how to create purpose ? how to make me want to read some non interesting book ?
Posted By: thephotoreader Re: About purpose - 07/10/09 05:11 PM
Do you have the personal audio course with you ?

Both these questions are answered on CD 4 by Paul. I dont remember the exact words and the contenxt but these are what I remember :

On CD 4 , I think Paul Scheele says . Yes you can. Just in the beginning when you are learning.

how to make me want to read some non interesting book ?
For this on the same CD, he says something like "If you have a book which you have to read but dont want to, then you need to look for some section of the book which is interesting to you... "

something on those lines...

Listen to the CD4 .. you can get the details...
Posted By: thephotoreader Re: About purpose - 07/10/09 05:33 PM
Do you have the personal audio course with you ?

Both these questions are answered on CD 4 by Paul. I dont remember the exact words and the context but these are what I remember :

On CD 4 , I think Paul Scheele says . Yes you can. Just in the beginning when you are learning.

how to make me want to read some non interesting book ?
For this on the same CD, he says something like "If you have a book which you have to read but dont want to, then you need to look for some section of the book which is interesting to you... "

something on those lines...

Listen to the CD4 .. you can get the details...
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: About purpose - 07/13/09 06:24 AM
The goal to learn PhotoReading is not really a purpose.

Why do you want to learn PhotoReading? there in lies your purpose.

If you can tell someone why you are doing something you are explaining a purpose.

AlexK
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement