Posted By: rodario Headache after PR - 02/11/11 10:29 AM
Hi all, I'm old in the forum, I'm trying (again) to restart with PR, and like other times I'm experiencing the same "effect", after having PR some books, HEADACHE, sometimes 3-4 days long!
Did you experience the same thing when you (re)started to PR?
Thanks for everyone can help, bye
Posted By: Keith_Thornton Re: Headache after PR - 02/11/11 09:10 PM
Whats up. Yeah, I experience headaches as well. For me they are associated with pressure. Perhaps this is a normal part of the process, like sore muscles after a work out. I'm not exactly sure.

On a side note: remember the movie The Bourne Identity? Jason Bourne and the guys in Treadstone got really bad headaches, and their subconscious minds had been programmed with massive amounts of information.

Keith
Posted By: rodario Re: Headache after PR - 02/12/11 05:18 AM
You were really clear, so I have to apply it until headache disappear. Ok, let's try again, yesterday went really better smile
Thank you Keith, bye!
Posted By: Wu Chung-yi Re: Headache after PR - 02/18/11 08:57 AM
I think you should do some relaxing exercise after PR

after all, headache means your body is warning
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Headache after PR - 03/01/11 01:40 PM
Headaches are unnecessary. Check that you are not crossing your eyes. If you're not sure let got of the blip page, use a soft gaze and the imaginary X-technique.

Drink more water before PhotoReading. If you're dehydrated can get headaches because you're asking your brain to function harder with less fuel.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement