Posted By: Nabil Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/14/14 11:21 AM
Hello,

I'm now Photoreading for like a month. And I'm doing all the actions. But when I photoread I cant get the Photofocus. My gaze is very sharp and I cant get it softer. I tried the weenie that didnt help, I tried the X on the page that didnt help eather. Does somebody have some tips for me? How could I softer my gaze? I hope somebody could help me so I can make my schoolexams.

PS: Im also looking for a photoreading buddy who can give me feedback ones in a time that would be great.
Posted By: Xzan Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/14/14 04:52 PM
Hello, Nabil!

Try to focus on the wall or some object beyond your monitor or book!
Posted By: Nabil Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/14/14 05:23 PM
How do you mean? Put the book on the table and then look at the wall and book at the same time?
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/15/14 09:38 AM
Turn the book upside down and PhotoRead it that way. See both pages. Imagine the X when you do the X-Technique and notice the pattern of white on the page.

And yes you do it while the book is upside down. You're not reading while PhotoReading.

Alex
Posted By: Xzan Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/15/14 07:30 PM
Originally Posted By: Nabil
How do you mean? Put the book on the table and then look at the wall and book at the same time?

You look "through" the book. You look in the center of the book, but your focus is like beyond the book. For example you can focus on the wall and then move book in front of you not changing your focus. Something like that.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/16/14 07:00 AM
You're focusing over the top of the book. Just make sure you have all four corners of the book visible if you do that.

Alex
Posted By: CPW1 Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/25/14 10:58 PM
Are you deep breathing?
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Need help; PhotoFocus - 05/26/14 09:12 AM
Deep Breathing? Just breathe, normally. If you're sitting up right and breathing normally you're getting enough oxygen. smile

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement