Posted By: iamthefox The best way to practice PR? - 03/04/15 01:27 AM
I want to know the ideal way or the best way of practice for mastering PR.I have 10 hours a day for practicing it and I want to master it as fast as possible. I found that to be success I have to read a lot and PR can reduce the time I need to spend on reading so I think PR is very good thing to spend time on.
Thanks
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: The best way to practice PR? - 03/04/15 08:30 AM
PhotoRead and activate lots of book as per the five day test or similar. The five day test is in the PhotoReading book.

Alex
Posted By: iamthefox Re: The best way to practice PR? - 03/05/15 12:50 AM
Thanks you Alex, how long do you think it should take time to master photoreading if I active like 5 books per day?
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: The best way to practice PR? - 03/05/15 09:00 AM
However long it takes.

You're your own master.

Alex
Posted By: iamthefox Re: The best way to practice PR? - 03/06/15 05:37 AM
How long you take time to master it Alex?
If you can't remember,it's fine but I just want some motivation smile
Thanks
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: The best way to practice PR? - 03/06/15 08:59 AM
2 hours. It took me all of two hours to get PhotoReading and then apply it. I don't consider myself a master. That's rather limiting.

Alex
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement