Hi
I'd love some help and advice. I bought this system about 4 years ago when I started on my phd studies. I have spent hours and hours, bought follow up CDs etc and I can not get this to work for me.
I follow the steps, am very familiar with mind mapping, don't normally have a problem trusting my intuition and am pretty comfortable in my right creative brain.
The problem seems to be:
1. I don't feel like I am doing it properly (i can't see the zone on the page)
2. I don't feel like I can recall what I need from the books.

Do I persist? Or are there some people who just don't can't get it?
I've just finished the future mapping course and absolutely love it and feel like I have made some real breakthroughs.
Appreciate any advice you can offer.
Kristen
1. Self doubt results in similar performance.

Don't skip prepare, Accelerated Learning State of PhotoReading and postviewing.

You call upon the information first time during the activation steps. If you wish to recall the information you need to create strong neural pathways. The easiest way to do that is to hook it to existing memories (pathways)

Alex
Alex, do we need to create these neural pathways manually or they are created when we photoread?

Thanks.
PhotoReading alone dumps the information somewhere in the brain. If you've done enough PhotoReading and activation you can have spontaneous activation. That's a first path to the information in the book. Neural pathways are like natural pathways, if left unused they disappear. The first time a path is walked is a spontaneous path when it's a fortunate find or a manual path when you had to work some to create it.

Alex
Originally Posted By: kristen
Hi
I'd love some help and advice. I bought this system about 4 years ago when I started on my phd studies. I have spent hours and hours, bought follow up CDs etc and I can not get this to work for me.
I follow the steps, am very familiar with mind mapping, don't normally have a problem trusting my intuition and am pretty comfortable in my right creative brain.
The problem seems to be:
1. I don't feel like I am doing it properly (i can't see the zone on the page)
2. I don't feel like I can recall what I need from the books.

Do I persist? Or are there some people who just don't can't get it?
I've just finished the future mapping course and absolutely love it and feel like I have made some real breakthroughs.
Appreciate any advice you can offer.
Kristen

Hi Kristen,

I had an intersting thought. If you get the chance & the time you could attend a Photo-Reading seminar. That would help immensely...I did last year with Dr. Paul Scheele & my PR improved rapidly. Now if you've gone through the course-pack beforehand you will benefit more from the seminar than someone who hasn't done the course-pack.

See what you think.

Guillaume.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement