Posted By: PattyC Best to start over? - 03/22/16 04:50 PM
I started the Photoreading program again (the first time was 8 years ago) because I haven't used the program at all for those past 8 years so decided to go through it completely and really use it this time. For 2 weeks I spent as much time as possible and got to CD 5 and then could not study at all for the past 4 weeks. Do I need to start over with CD 1 or can I just continue where I left off on CD 5? Also, I have 4 full days to devote to learning Photoreading. Is it ok to power through it or should I do a lesson once a week? Thank you.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Best to start over? - 03/23/16 09:54 AM
Keep going from where you left off. I did that originally when I learned PhotoReading. Stalled part way and took a couple of weeks break then finished it.

It's demoralising to start over again just because you stopped for a long coffee break smile

Keep going use the incubation time and see what happens.

Alex
Posted By: JordanXRay Re: Best to start over? - 03/23/16 01:23 PM
This has happened to me with a lot of self study, and had never thought that it was fine to just keep going from the stopped point. Thanks Alex! Some lo~ng breaks to return from here too.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement