Posted By: arob what to think of when photoreading ? - 12/02/17 02:45 PM
I am new to photoreading and would be very grateful if someone could advise me. My question is : What exactly should we think about when we photoread ? Thanks for any help.
Say the chant, as described in the book. You can use your purpose as a mantra too.

Alex
Posted By: arob Re: what to think of when photoreading ? - 12/04/17 03:30 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply Alex. Much appreciated. I enjoy reading all your posts and I will try and put into practise your suggestions. If I could just ask you though, When saying the mantra or purpose, do you exactly think about your purpose as you recite it, or should your mind be trying to not think of anything ? Thanks again.
Rather than letting my thoughts run of with the fairies, or stressing about not thinking anything, the thoughts might as well be what I want from the book. Make it a mantra to which you keep the page turning at a steady rhythm. Gives the mind something to do while you tell it you mean business.

Alex
Posted By: arob Re: what to think of when photoreading ? - 12/05/17 03:52 PM
Thanks once again for your super prompt reply Alex. I will try what you say. Regards arob
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement