Posted By: detheridge Photoreading many books a day - 02/01/19 08:33 AM
Hi folks,
One question:
If you're proposing to photoread 3-10 books a day, or doing syntopic reading, how do you go about it?
My point of enquiry is regarding how long you wait after photoreading for your brain to make the neural connections, before going on to the next book?
Or can you go straight on to the next one without a break and then your mind processes all 3-10 overnight?
Actually that's three questions!
But you know what I mean. Blast through up to 10 books a day without a break, or wait 20 minutes between each one?

Many thanks, David.
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Photoreading many books a day - 02/01/19 02:59 PM
David,
Greetings!
Check out past posts for more info on Syntopic Reading. Or, just read Chapter 11 in the PhotoReading book. Ideally, PhotoRead all of your books for your Syntopic Read the day prior to activation. Wait 10-20 minutes after completing the first 4 steps of the PhotoReading Whole Mind System to activate a book. If you are only PhotoReading books without activation (steps 1, 2, & 3), you can go on to the next book without delay.
Enjoy!
Patrick
Posted By: detheridge Re: Photoreading many books a day - 02/01/19 08:40 PM
Hi Patrick,
thanks for the info. Can you help me find the posts on Syntopic Reading, as there is no 'Search' button on the forum?
Best wishes,
David.
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Photoreading many books a day - 02/27/19 05:53 PM
Actually, there is a Search function. "Search" is the second word from the right in the top gray bar.
Patrick
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement