Posted By: Sapiens Activation - 02/05/19 11:18 AM
Hi!
If I formulate a question in the first activation but in the next activation I don’t remember the answer can I reformulate the question or do I have to go to other questions?
Thanks!
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Activation - 02/07/19 03:16 PM
You can reformulate the question or just desire an answer to the original question and move on to the next question. There are no set rules with using the PhotoReading Whole Mind System. Go with your ideas for strategizing and what works best for you.
Patrick
Posted By: Sapiens Re: Activation - 02/19/19 11:04 AM
If in a small paragraph everything is important, I dip and read everything or superread and I dip reading a part and then review again?
Posted By: Sapiens Re: Activation - 02/19/19 11:11 AM
In the activation I pass several times on the same material gathering information a little at a time. Is it OK?
Thanks!
Posted By: Sapiens Re: Activation - 02/22/19 11:26 AM
1) I formulate a question whose answer is in a small paragraph where all the data are important. What do I do? Do I superread and dip in a part of these data?Or do I dip in all these data?
2) In activation I build my knowledge from whole to parts and so I study a topic gathering data a little at a time. Is it OK?
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Activation - 02/27/19 06:40 PM
1) Assuming that you at least have the PhotoReading book, read the section on Super Reading and Dipping (pages 54-59) of the PhotoReading book. Limit Dipping to a page or two in books.
2) Yes! PhotoReading is a layered approach. You are gathering more details with each pass through the book.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement