Posted By: Isa85 How to define this mind block? - 11/16/20 03:12 AM
Hello everyone,

I think this deals with memory but I'm not sure. It happens often enough that it has driven me here to seek help. At work or with friends, when I am asked a question my mind goes blank or gets a disorienting feeling. They're not difficult questions, but it's almost like my mind can't find the nearest association to answer their question or command.

Example: I was asked about a work key, and my mind went into disorientation mode. Instead of automatically deducting that the key being asked for was a specific one, I offered the wrong item.

In retrospect it's a slight feeling of panic, as I search in the dark. Yet nothing comes to mind till after the situation occurs. It's like semantic concepts or logical deductions related to some questions go into disorientation.

Can anyone relate or identify this issue? If so what do you recommend as a solution?
Posted By: Drew Re: How to define this mind block? - 11/16/20 01:41 PM
To me this is a stress response to a previous event.
I'd go with hypnosis to find the root cause, discover what you need to learn from that event.
Job done.
Posted By: Isa85 Re: How to define this mind block? - 11/21/20 03:11 AM
Thank you sir. Any hypnosis in particular?
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement