Hi, whenever I do dipping after having Photoread a book, I find it hard to remember whatever I've dipped into.

My method of remembering information is to copy out the texts by hand (copywork multiple times, not just once), doing rote verbal repetitions (reading out loud over and over again), using a memory technique which involves recalling the texts just by being exposed to the first letter of each word in the texts and writing out the texts word for word from memory just like Robert Louis Stevenson.

Due to some kind of cognitive impairment, I find it hard to remember information I silently read.

I still photoread using Jan Cisek's simplified version of photoreading, but can't use the standard activation techniques unfortunately.

Is this normal?
When you dip you are slowing down to a regular reading speed to find relevant information to satisfy your purpose. Mind Map after Super Reading & Dipping to note the important information. It's okay if you don't remember everything consciously for the Mind Map.

Enjoy PhotoReading!
Patrick
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement