Posted By: Azazel Photofocus when you got myopia - 07/14/22 11:23 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.
So I have glasses and I tried using photofocus with and without glasses. I have myopia, and for what I've noticed, when I use photofocus without glasses I can see the blip page but it's really blurred until I make the book be really near my eyes, but in this case it's hard to notice the whole two pages. Instead when I have my glasses on I see the 2 pages as extremely blurred when the book is near my face, I can see it with a clarity when it's quite distant from my face, but in this case the distance the books needs to have for me to see the words on the 2 pages with clarity is so far that I need to fully extend my whole arms. So what do you guys suggest? Do I really need to see the words on the pages with clarity or nope? I also improved my breathing but so far no results in improving the clarity of the words, for me seeing the blip page is extremely easy but yeah I have this "clarity" obstacle in my way. So what should I do? Am I doing photofocus correctly?
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Photofocus when you got myopia - 07/14/22 01:23 PM
Greetings, It is okay to see the text blurry. From the PhotoReading book page 40: "Keep your eyes relaxed and do not worry about bringing anything into
sharp focus." Best to keep the book about 18" from your eyes.
Enjoy PhotoReading!
Patrick
Posted By: Azazel Re: Photofocus when you got myopia - 07/14/22 03:19 PM
Thanks for the answer! also 18? I don't get that part
Posted By: Patrick O'Neil Re: Photofocus when you got myopia - 07/14/22 03:22 PM
18 inches converts to @ 46 centimeters.
Posted By: Azazel Re: Photofocus when you got myopia - 07/14/22 04:25 PM
Thank you!
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement