Posted By: Michael Saikali PR and learning - 08/28/00 01:32 PM
PR is a brilliant method devised to help people like ourselves to become the 'natural learners' that we were meant to be but were molded to the contrary by our educational systems that in my opinion are completely outdated!

My opinion is based on observations of my two young boys. Everytime they see or hear something new ... I notice they go into this blank, relaxed stare. It's as if they have tuned out the conscious and tuned in the sub-conscious for long term remembering.

PR in a way helps us relax and once again become the 'natural learer' we were meant to be.

Why, oh why, do the people we appoint to overlook our education not wake up and smell the hummous! Why has the educational system not adopted this newer way of learning to help our young one's stay ahead of the information age?

Maybe what our educators need is a few lessons in PR to see that it works! To see the benefits that it can offer now and into the future for our young!

Humbily,

Posted By: Ryan Re: PR and learning - 08/29/00 04:05 AM
Hey Mike,
Have you noticed an increased confidence level in everything that you do from photoreading in general?? How many books do you photoread a month? Also, what are your interests.

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: PR and learning - 08/29/00 01:01 PM
Ryan,

I picked up PR a few years back ... I've just started to get back into the swing of it. We are what we perceive ourselves to be ... this is why I try consciously to remain 'positive' and 'optimistic' in all matters in life! PR will help to gain knowledge ... this may make for a more comfortable lifesytle (increased salary, more boys toys) but true hapiness comes from within. It is not something that is given to you ... it's something you must work at.

I recently, entered the personal development realm ... in particular, Holosync. It's a great mediation tool that helps to transform an individual so to speak ... or at least it has for me. You can find more informatio at http://www.centerpointe.com They also have a discussion board where all kinds of questions are posed. I'm a frequent member there and a majority of members including myself speak very very highly of LearningStragies ... although it's not difficult to do ... LS is a great organization of people!

As for interests ... I love computers and computers love me (well I hope they do!). I love sports ... especially watching NHL during playoff season! I'm always looking for newer ways to improve myself ... I'm not perfect but dang close to it! I love to cook ... one of the reason's my wife married me! I love listening to people, especially elders, I find they are filled with wisdom and experience regarding life! People are like books ... they all have a story to tell and I love to know about it, to gain form it and learn from it!

As for my opinion on PR ... it's a great product! When LearningStrategies developed PR ... I'm sure Paul was shooting for the sky! That he did and did successfully! My goals in life are not to shoot for the sky (that's too limiting!) but to shoot for the stars!!! Now that's a far out experience!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement